PDA

View Full Version : Second part : Extraversion level of crossdresser’s wifes or SO

Nadia-Maria
02-16-2008, 11:33 AM
Second part : Extraversion level of crossdresser’s wifes or SO
__________________________________________________ ____

Wifes and SO of MTF crossdressers are now invited to rate their own extraversion level.
Either the GG’s may vote rating themselves (provided their partner is a MTF crossdresser) ,
Or the MTF crossdressers can vote RATING the extraversion level OF THEIR OWN GG partner.

This second poll is is the follow-up of the current thread « Extraversion/introversion of MTF crossdressers » that begins to show-up and quantify an interesting tendancy. (I intend to comment all the results later).

You can refer to the first thread to be more easy with extraversion/introversion concept.
Hereafter is the same information again to help you estimating.

Many thanks and hugs

Nadia

What means to be more extraverted :

Extraverted pole :
. Am the life of the party
. Feel comfortable around people
. Start conversations
. Talk to a lot of different people at parties
. Don't mind being the center of attention

What means to be more introverted

Introverted pole
. Don't talk a lot
. Keep in the background
. Have little to say
. Don't like to draw attention to myself
. Am quiet around strangers.

Excerpt form
International Personality Item Pool: A Scientific Collaboratory for the Development of Advanced Measures of Personality Traits and Other Individual Differences (http://ipip.ori.org/).

Nadia-Maria
02-17-2008, 12:34 PM
Many interestings comments were issued on the thread associated with the first poll about Extraversion and I thank all the girls who have already answered.
Don't forget to complete this second part of the poll, for the case you have currently a wife or a SO. The second poll allows us to estimate the extraversion level of our current wife or SO.
Make the estimation for her, or ask her to make it .
Then post the result (either the CD or the CD's wife may post the wife's result).

Many thanks and huge hugs

Nadia

SweetCaroline
02-17-2008, 12:45 PM
My current, and hopefully long time, GF is not only extreamly extroverted she loves Caroline. She has been out with me and my SISTERS groups, and from the begining she has been nothing but enthusastic and friendly. Of course being a slight outsider she says she does sometimes feel like she sticks out but she's beeen very curious and is always asking questions, as you'd expect.

Trust me, I plan on holding on to this one. It's still a little early to say she's the one, but it's looking good. :thumbsup:

Di
02-17-2008, 01:02 PM
I'd say this describes me:D

Extraverted
. Am the life of the party
. Feel comfortable around people
. Start conversations
. Talk to a lot of different people at parties
. Don't mind being the center of attention

Tiarah
02-17-2008, 06:35 PM
This issue has actually been one of the core "problems" of our marriage...my cd husband is very introverted and definitely recharges by being at home in his comfort zones.

I, on the other hand, crave social outings and being around people. I have come to realize I NEED it...like the recharge thing. It is real and tangible and I feel smothered if I am stuck at home for periods that stretch too long.

These polar opposites often attract but it is sure challenging over the long haul to keep us both happy and "charged up" when our needs are so different.

Nadia-Maria
02-18-2008, 04:51 AM
This issue has actually been one of the core "problems" of our marriage...my cd husband is very introverted and definitely recharges by being at home in his comfort zones.

I, on the other hand, crave social outings and being around people. I have come to realize I NEED it...like the recharge thing. It is real and tangible and I feel smothered if I am stuck at home for periods that stretch too long.

These polar opposites often attract but it is sure challenging over the long haul to keep us both happy and "charged up" when our needs are so different.

And how do you manage that situation ?
Have you got strong common interests you can share on the other hand ?

My SO is another very extraverted person, whereas I am your typical Introvert. In our couple the challenge seems not to be exactly similar to yours, though. (My SO often prefers being alone with me for her freetime than joining with others in social outings, since she can attend enough of them for her job).

More than often, very extraverted people are very active and very confident in the way they behave and act too.
So they do SHOW sort of "certainty" of what they (AND you) have to act and do. Since they feel a deep sense of general efficiency, they are convinced to KNOW what has to be done, and to know it better than you. So they want YOU to act the way they (think or) tell you to do. Of course not all very extraverted people behave themselves exactly that way, but most do it to a certain extent.
In any case, my GG does it as a rule. And believing being right, she can't help but telling what I would need to do for myself ! So I sometimes am feeling a heavy pressure on me, whereas I know I am an autonomous and thoughtful person.
In our communication, the challenge for me is to make her realize where lies the problem.

Hugs

Nadia

Nadia-Maria
02-22-2008, 09:01 AM
Please take this poll :
Votes and comments are much welcome !

Hugs

Nadia

DemonicDaughter
02-22-2008, 09:47 AM
Can someone be a extroverted homebody? LOL! I admit, I have no problems getting out and meeting people, love to mingle and talk to anyone. BUT there is nothing like curling up on the couch for a night of movies, ice cream and cuddling. :D

Angie G
02-22-2008, 08:36 PM
I think I'm about average :hugs:
Angie