PDA

View Full Version : Two CD dreams in two nights

Cristi
02-16-2008, 12:26 PM
and they couldn't have been more different.

Usually when I dream about dressing or being dressed, the dreams fall into one of two categories. They are either stressful (I am out somewhere and am about to be caught, or trying to hide) or they are exciting (those ones never last long enough)!

Well, I've had dreams involving dressing for two nights in a row now. The first night was a simple situation... I had gotten off a train on a snowy evening but suddenly found that I was about a mile from where I had parked my car and had to walk down busy streets to get to it. I was wearing a knee-length denim skirt and tights, but no makeup. All I can really remember from the dream was the stress of thinking I was going to be 'caught' any moment as somebody I knew drove past and saw me. :(

The second night was a whole different story. The dream wasn't even ABOUT dressing, (I was getting some things out of my grandmother's house and loading them into the car after she had died )... but for the entire time I was wearing a nice flowing Summer dress over nude hose. While I was aware of what I was wearing, it wasn't an 'issue' at all. Other people were there with me and nobody said a word about what I was wearing, just like I was a GG on a normal day.

Though the way I was dressed wasn't the main focus of the dream, I WAS aware of getting in and out of the car (with other people) with the dress on, as well as the way the breeze blew the dress around as I walked between the car and the house. :)

It has been a long time since I'd had a dream about being dressed that did NOT end up being stressful.

I'm not going to spend too much time analyzing things... all I can say is I hope I have more of the SECOND type of dream in the future and less of the first!

I think both of these dreams may have been triggered by the fact that I had really been looking forward to going out shopping 2 days ago, but then something came up and I had to stay home instead :(