PDA

View Full Version : Shared More About Gennee With SO

gennee
02-16-2008, 02:29 PM
Last night, I showed my wife all my jewelry and more of my clothing. She was surprised by all the necklaces and earrings that I had. She likes a few of the sets and would like to wear them sometime.

Later on, I shared more about crossdressing with her and why I do it. I shared with her how it happened to me. I explained to what transgender means. I also explained the many expressions of gender. My wife is partially accepting of my dressing and I'm thankful for that. I said that I would like for her to see me totally dressed as Gennee. She said that she'd think about it.A year ago this wouldn't have been possible. I'm thankful for the opportunity to share 'Gennee' with her. I emphasized that I have no desire to have surgery. I am a happy and content crossdresser.

Gennee

:happy:

Jilmac
02-16-2008, 03:39 PM
Good for you Gennee, and good for your wife as well. I hope both of you can stay in a close marital relationship. It certainly sounds like you're on the right track and your wife is on the same train but in a different car. Pretty soon she'll be in your seat and tou'll be riding the train together. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Eugenie
02-16-2008, 05:51 PM
That's great Gennee.

I wish you and your SO all the best for a wonderful life together. You must feel a lot better now...

Congratulations to have found the right words and ciscumstances to speak to your SO.

Big :hugs: for both of you.

Eugenie

Alice B
02-16-2008, 08:07 PM
I think that your wife is being very open about your dressing and is willing to accept it to a degree that she is comfortable with. You are off to a very good start in sharing your desires. I'm going through a similar situation with my wife and as time passes it is getting better. Hang in there and keep the communication open.:hugs:

Angie G
02-16-2008, 09:22 PM
That's great news Gennee keep it slow hun and give her time. :hugs:
Angie

Roberta Llyan
02-16-2008, 10:43 PM
Last night, I showed my wife all my jewelry and more of my clothing. She was surprised by all the necklaces and earrings that I had. She likes a few of the sets and would like to wear them sometime.

Later on, I shared more about crossdressing with her and why I do it. I shared with her how it happened to me. I explained to what transgender means. I also explained the many expressions of gender. My wife is partially accepting of my dressing and I'm thankful for that. I said that I would like for her to see me totally dressed as Gennee. She said that she'd think about it.A year ago this wouldn't have been possible. I'm thankful for the opportunity to share 'Gennee' with her. I emphasized that I have no desire to have surgery. I am a happy and content crossdresser.

Gennee

:happy:

Hello Gennee

Are you the same Gennee who is my LJ friend? If so, It is wonderful to meet you here too. I just joined. So now I belong to two cross dressing forums and am loving them both.

I'm happy too you are getting to share "Gennee" with others. It is a wonderful feeling inside that I have had recently in sharing Roberta with everyone I know. I've been loving life fully since I have started doing it openly.

Have a good week hun....

Emily Ann Brown
02-17-2008, 09:00 AM
Way to go sis...always glad to hear good news from you!!!!

Emily Ann

gennee
02-18-2008, 02:49 PM
Hello Gennee

Are you the same Gennee who is my LJ friend? If so, It is wonderful to meet you here too. I just joined. So now I belong to two cross dressing forums and am loving them both.

I'm happy too you are getting to share "Gennee" with others. It is a wonderful feeling inside that I have had recently in sharing Roberta with everyone I know. I've been loving life fully since I have started doing it openly.

Have a good week hun....

I'm the same Gennee on the LJ forum.

Gennee

Good for you Gennee, and good for your wife as well. I hope both of you can stay in a close marital relationship. It certainly sounds like you're on the right track and your wife is on the same train but in a different car. Pretty soon she'll be in your seat and tou'll be riding the train together. Luv and :hugs: Jill

We're pretty close. She has come to understand what being transgender is about.

Gennee

That's great Gennee.

I wish you and your SO all the best for a wonderful life together. You must feel a lot better now...

Congratulations to have found the right words and ciscumstances to speak to your SO.

Big :hugs: for both of you.

Eugenie

I was happy to explain much to her and she understood where I was coming from.

Gennee

Roberta Llyan
02-18-2008, 04:18 PM
I'm the same Gennee on the LJ forum.

Gennee

So happy to find you here too sweetie. I thought it was you. I also noticed you in other places as well and glad to see you there also.

Happy also about your SO. That is WONDERFUL.

Have a good day dearie.