PDA

View Full Version : What kind of woman

Danielle Hyatt
02-17-2008, 01:41 AM
What kind of woman would you want to be?

Prsonly I would be a hosewife with 3 sons my husband Carl would work at the stoock makit and our oldes Jr would be in high school and in football, Lrrey would be in 5th grad and in soxer and Griey is 2 moths I'm still noseing him.

Plese let me know what you thank about my story?

Your Friend
Danielle Hyatt:tongueout

TxKimberly
02-17-2008, 09:57 AM
Nah, not for me. I want to be the intrepid reporter, the pilot (yes, there ARE female airline pilots these days), the CEO, or the scientist! I have nothing but the greatest of respect for stay at home Mothers but the fact is, I couldn't handle it - thats too damn hard for me! :-)

daviolin
02-17-2008, 10:11 AM
If I could wave my magic wand and become the woman I wanted to be. It would have to be a spoiled stay at home housewife. No kids please! It would take up to much of my time trying to look pretty for my husband when he comes home from work. I would keep a emaculate house and cook gourmet meals for him. This may sound selfish but what are you going to do? I love being a girlly girl.:pDaviolin

TGMarla
02-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Anything we want? Okay. :D

Independently wealthy, hot, beautiful, and a wardrobe the size of Ohio.

You can keep Carl and the kids.

Princess_lucy
02-17-2008, 11:27 AM
i'd love to be the daughter of the king and queen, hehe. Prancing about in all my lush gowns, with a variet of men wanting to make me an honest women. Then one day, i find my prince charming, we have the big Royal wedding, i have the big white satin dress and marry the man of my dreams. over the next few years, we have 2 sons and a daughter.

*mwah*

Roberta Llyan
02-17-2008, 11:30 AM
What kind of woman would you want to be?

Prsonly I would be a hosewife with 3 sons my husband Carl would work at the stoock makit and our oldes Jr would be in high school and in football, Lrrey would be in 5th grad and in soxer and Griey is 2 moths I'm still noseing him.

Plese let me know what you thank about my story?

Your Friend
Danielle Hyatt:tongueout

I think that is honorable that you would choose that career "if" you were a woman. I say "if" because of the way you have worded your question.

As a MTF CD I think the more correct wording for me would be: What kind of woman am I?

Although my appearance could be more feminine if I had been given a female body to match my female soul/spirit, I am happy with my body. I am happy with my self. I AM the woman I want to be and that I am. And I am improving daily.

Professionally, I am an author of 20 published books--mostly nonfiction. I would not change that although I write under my "boy mode" name. The only thing I would change is more sales and higher royalty checks. hehehe I would like that. *winks*

At home, I do live alone, I am the kind of woman I want to be. I do my own household chores because it is my mess I am cleaning up. I do not need someone to clean up after me. I dress up when I want and I go naked when I want. So I have no changes there I would make.

I am not interested in having a woman around me to do things or keep me company. I am perfectly happy without one. I see no reason for men. They are nasty, foul, uncouth, beligerant, violent, and usually a pest or an ache in the lower regions of the anatomy.

I already have children and they do not associate with me because of my CDing. So I do not want any more. I don't need the hassle.

I guess the only thing I would change would be my health for it to improve and my age--to be younger with the knowledge I have at the moment about life and experiences. For I have had one hellva life. And enjoyed it for the most part.

Looking forward to more as Roberta Llyan too!

Joy Carter
02-17-2008, 11:33 AM
Hi didala dee a housewife's life for me.:D

tonna reydhar
02-17-2008, 11:33 AM
I'd probably be a single lesbian, possibly an erotic dancer, or maybe a radio personality, small house in the country, no kids.

Hey TxKim I'm just down the road in Georgetown.

Helen MC
02-17-2008, 11:34 AM
A middle-aged housewife, working in a shop and if I had had children, two or three daughters, now grown up but no sons!

Dixie
02-17-2008, 12:08 PM
I am afraid ladies, that I could very well be "the other woman". I can be such a tart!:heehee:

Sinthia
02-17-2008, 12:28 PM
I would love to be the manager of the womans department in a large, kind of upscale department store. Then I could get first pick of all the wonderful dresses and skirt that came in. I could also order any thing that I wanted in my size and color that I liked. I would probably have to get a part-time job to pay for all he clothes that I would be buying. But if I am just wishing and wondering, go all out!

Alex!
02-17-2008, 12:36 PM
I have no desire to be a woman. However, if I had to be, I agree with Kimberly - real jobs doing real things.

docrobbysherry
02-17-2008, 12:39 PM
By day, Klarice Kent. Serious, hard hiting newspaper reporter.

By nite, Superc--t. Taking on the lovely lady she meets at lesbo gatherings or during work hours! Then, moving on to the next conquest!
RS

Alana65
02-17-2008, 12:43 PM

I totally agree with Marla.......wealthy & beautiful with a HUGE wardrobe :love:

Kate Simmons
02-17-2008, 12:55 PM
Regardless of what I would do, I would hope to be a kind, tender and compassionate one.. Actually, we don't have to be a genetic woman to be like that. All we have to do is observe, listen and learn.:happy:

christid66
02-17-2008, 12:56 PM
I have no desire to be a woman full time and certainly have no desire to give birth as that looks to be too much pain:beatup:

Love the Princess idea with the wonderful wardrobes, many excuses to get dolled up and an endless budget......wouldn't want the Paparazzi attention though

MarciManseau
02-17-2008, 12:59 PM
I'd want to be Angelina Jolie, and single, with lots of men chasing me :D

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

Nicole Erin
02-17-2008, 01:05 PM
A little younger, single, thinner, having fun partying with plenty of other girlfriends, living alone. NO kids and not some man living with me.
I would have a small convertible car. I would be Miss Cool.
Job? Yes I would work but I am not one of those career types so whatever job I had would work.

That is always how I pictured my life if I were a woman.

SweetCaroline
02-17-2008, 01:18 PM
I don't think I'd be much different. Looking at the way I dress as a female, I'd probably be a little more conservative than Pete (who's a denim loving, hippie art dude). I like ladies suits and sweaters, and often wear long skirts (tho I have worn my share of minis). I like cute accessories like pins and headbands, and decorate my purse with scarfs a other souvenirs from my adventure.

As for life style, I'd probably be something like a librarian or a kindergarten teacher, seriously.LOL I also most likely be a life long single since I don't think I'd be that interested in men, and would be too dorky for men to be that interested in me. My hobbies would be reading and poetry, but I'd still be very cheerful and extroverted, and my no means an old maid. Just someone who chose a different path.

Jocelyn Quivers
02-17-2008, 04:43 PM
Fitness/Aeorobics Instructor, with my own line of videos. The Jane Fonda for the new millenium.

MaryJane
02-17-2008, 04:51 PM

why would it have to be the size of ohio, why not Alaska or Texas? i like big:D

MJ
02-17-2008, 04:54 PM
i would love to be one of Hugh Hefner playmates. and all the privileges that come along with it :D. And have Angelina Jolie lips

Deborah Jane
02-17-2008, 04:59 PM
A picture paints a thousand words...Just add GG with money:D

serinalynn
02-17-2008, 05:00 PM
I would just want to be a respectable woman, supporting my self and being independant.

Stephanie Scott
02-17-2008, 06:09 PM
It's a good question. I like having 2 sides to me as a guy, so I'd probably want to be the same way -- tomboy AND girly girl. So let's see. Here's my fantasy list:

1. Christian -- most important.
2. Married
3. Mother of 2-3 -- at least 1 boy and 1 girl
4. Masters degree in ... something
5. Conservative Republican
6. Athletic
7. I wouldn't have a job outside the home unless it were as a teacher or something that enabled me to be home when my kids got home from school
8. Good cook
9. Good at "domestic arts"
10. Appearance-wise
a. 5'5"
b. 120 lbs
c. blonde hair -- just below my shoulders
d. blue eyes
e. 36c-24-36
f. size 7 shoe

Now, going over my list, I noticed that I just came close to pretty much describing my wife! And truth is, she always has been my role model for my girl side.

Colleentg
02-17-2008, 07:40 PM
Either a soccer-mom or chambermaid/nanny.

Nicki B
02-17-2008, 07:42 PM
I am a tomboy..

LisaLedoux
02-17-2008, 08:50 PM
A wife...and a mother.

Sherrii
02-18-2008, 12:15 AM
Well since I get to pick the ideal fantasy here goes.

I think I would be blond, a little tall and definately fit. Maybe modererately good at some athletic activity like running or biking. I would like to look good and be a flirt/tease but I would definatly be in charge of the men in my life. Mabye to the extent of a BDSM relationship. I would have a good job, maybe own a small business or shop that was somewhat successfull. I might enjoy being bi or lesbian too as I look around now and don't see too many guys that I think would be attractive to women, so why would they attract me if I was a woman?

Sherrii

Farrah
02-18-2008, 12:21 AM
I would probably be the independent corporate woman.

Danielle Hyatt
02-18-2008, 01:10 AM
I hope you know that this is just a fantasy I don't want it to come ture!!!!!!

Your Friend
Dan:D