PDA

View Full Version : My Best CDing Experiance

Amy Hepker
02-17-2008, 05:58 AM
Hi everyone,

Tell us all about your best time you ever had while CDing. Was it at a Party, Halloween, or just out by yourself??? What made it so wonderful??? Did someone say something to you or look at you a certain way??? Or did you just feel so Wonderful being there dressed as a female and felt accepted that way???:love:

I would have to say that I have never had a bad time out dressed, and I have always felt Wonderful inside about myself. It always seems like everyone is so nice to you, even when they know you are a guy in a dress. Like on Halloween. Even the girls seem to be nice to you, I guess because you are not a threat to them and a girl just wants to have FUN!!!:heehee:

Kate Simmons
02-17-2008, 07:39 AM
Gee, hard to say Amy. I always have a good time. I think maybe the best times I've had were either when I was in a show at the club or they made me a spontaneous part of one that wasn't planned. That always made me feel good, especially when everyone else was having a good time.:happy:

MJ
02-17-2008, 08:39 AM
wow what to chose . well i have to say last year in June in Kingston ,Ontario it was the first time i met Sher ,Di , rose , sam . sam gave me the tour de Kingston . and it was the first time i ever dance en femme thanks to sher and Di . and it the first time i ever party all weekend .

footnote * it was pride week and we all were at a club around 1:00 am . The *boys* went in to the park " hand in hand " i was just going to say to sher lets go see were there going :eek:.. when she told me :heehee:.. thanks sher I'll never live that down ...

Alana65
02-17-2008, 08:41 AM
About 10 years (and 30 lbs lighter) ago, I had been "out" for the evening and was arriving home. I stopped at a neighborhood 24-hour store near my residence to get a gallon of milk. I walked to the back where the refrigerators were, grabbed the milk and went to pay for it. I handed the GG behind the counter the money, she returned my change. I said, "Thank you" while NOT TRYING to sound feminine, and she replied, "Wow, until you spoke, I just thought you were a real tall woman !". That made my night (and I told her so). She then told me that although I was dressed more sexily than she normally would on a night out, my overall look was very feminine. I thanked her again for the positive comments, and replied that I needed to get home to get the heels off because they were killing me (I'd been standing/dancing all night in 4.5 inch stilettos). That was the most gratifying night out en femme that I'd ever had (I wish it could happen more often). TTFN

:hugs:

Alana

Amy Hepker
02-17-2008, 09:51 AM
MJ and Alana That sounds like fun for both of you. I am sure many more have things to tell us.

Roberta Llyan
02-17-2008, 11:15 AM
For me: It was this past week. One day while I was out and running some errands, I went by the post office to pick up my mail. As I was walking into the lobby from outside, I made it to the top of the steps and started toward my box. Some cowboy was coming from my right. He immediately put on his foot brakes and halted as though he were a soldier under the command of HALT! He tipped his hat to me and waited until I walked past him and then he went on his way.

I thought to myself: How respectful. I've not been given such respect in some time and never in my cross-dressing. I felt so good inside that a "gentleman" had stopped to let me pass and even tipped his hat to me.

Then, after getting my mail, I stepped outside again and had to cross the street to my Mustang. And a similar thing happened. Some man in his pickup stopped and let me cross the street in front of him.

It just seemed to be my day for men giving me, in my dress, respect as THE lady I am. My heart felt good. I was truly happy to be a woman. It made my entire day.

jennifer41356
02-17-2008, 06:15 PM
Several years ago I had a female friend who knew and we would go do things together, One Sat she needed to go buy a balck dress and I went with her. We went to Nieman Marcus, a very expensive Dept store here in Dallas and started trying on 250.00 dresses, we each grabbed a dressing room , but in a few minutes she called me to hers to check out this dress she liked and we stared trying on dresses there....We then went to Nordstroms and because it was busy we shared a dressing room, what fun we had that day...she bought a dress, and I may have bought something as well, cant really remember now

:love:

Amy Hepker
02-18-2008, 05:28 PM
That is a dream of mine to be able to go try on dresses at a big store sometime.

Alice B
02-18-2008, 06:02 PM
I've had several positive experiences, but the best would have to be a couple of years ago when I attended a meeting of a professional group I belong to. It was halloween and we were having a costume contest. What made it very interesting, fun and bizarre was that I was the guest speaker for the evening. I actually fooled a couple of members and these are professional photographers that shoot models all the time. And, I won the contest.:heehee:

cindybarnes
02-18-2008, 06:21 PM
The first thing that comes to my mind was during my first time out in public,," second time out of the house dressed" and a car
full of us pull up to a pretty nice resturaunt in Atlanta. It was a CD/Tg friendly place but I was still nervous , we were meeting a group for dinner before hitting some clubs, anyway the Valet opens the door of the car for me and said : let me help you out miss" That is burned into my memory as a special moment that I wont forget !
Cindy

Pamela girl
02-19-2008, 12:13 AM
It had to be about 20 years ago and it was halloween. My brother in laws sister was having a party and my wife at the time os the one who wanted to go. My wife was a sales rep for a home based makup co and was pretty good at it so she agreed to do my makeup. I told her if I was going to do this I was going all out and she agreed. It was the first time I had shaved my legs and I dont have to tell all of you what that felt like. I wore one of her short skirts (this was late 80's so they were more popular) and a sweater with like 2inch heels,and nude hose. when we arived to pick up my brother and sister in law he had also decided to crossdress but nowhere near the extent I did. Niether of our wives dress as they said they werent in the mood. My wifes sister was a lot larger than my wife and to this day I can remember telling her "Im about to ask you somthing you will never hear me ask you again" when she ask "What" I said "Can I borrow one of your bra's? Your sisters bra is killing me" She lent me one and I had to change out of the one I had on into it but it did fit a lot better.
When we arrived at the party only the host was dressed as a ghost and nobody else came dressed as anything. I soon got over the feeling of being totaly dressed as a woman and just had a good time.
Sorry for the long post but that did bring back memeories

Genifer Teal
02-19-2008, 05:38 PM
Getting VIP trteatment from big name NYC mainstream clubs never gets old. One time Boris (big name global DJ) was spinning and the line was half a city block long. This is a NYC city block from ave to ave (that's the long way). My best guess is potentially a 2 hr wait.

My friend and I walk to the front of the line to see what the deal was. We didn't know Boris was there. The huge line was unusual. We barely had time to finish reading the sign "No Lists - No Comps - No how" and we were waived in free. We were regulars there and they always treated us well but I was still surprised we got in that nite too.

I never saw it that crowded ever. People were practically getting pushed off the balcony over looking the dance floor. Even the stairs were nearly impossible to navigate. That is probably the biggest nite club event I ever attended.

Unfortunately over the 2 years + we went there, the crowd gradually became too Hip Hop. We eventually stopped going. Shortly after that metal detectors were put in place at the entrance due to an inncident with a gun. It was no longer our kind of place.

Another thing that never gets old is walking up to random GGs at a club to pay them a compliment (usually on their shoes) and they say something like "You're Genifer - aren't you?". This actually happens quite often. After a couple of years of clubbing, people start to know you, even some you haven't met (or don't remember?). I suppose my height (6'4" plus 5" heels)makes me hard to forget.

Unfotunately, a tall tranny friend of mine get's the same response. They often mistake her for me. We are both skinny and about the same height. I told her if that is the case, she better start wearing better clothes cause she is hurting my image. lol

Hugs - Genifer

robyn_csn
02-19-2008, 06:08 PM
The best time was when my best friend who discover my dressing and then ask me out on a date. That was 10 yrs ago we still see each other from time to time. But i never forget that night. My frist time I went public.

Spacebar
02-19-2008, 06:11 PM
Some country boy called me "Little missy" a few weeks ago. I'm not sure why, but I felt so good after he said that.

sandra-leigh
02-19-2008, 06:22 PM
We went to Nieman Marcus, a very expensive Dept store here in Dallas and started trying on 250.00 dresses

That's a lot of dresses to try on! :p

"Mary"
02-19-2008, 06:36 PM
That's easy - Halloween.

It's the easy, because I've only gone out once aside from Halloween. Two recent 31 Oct's come to mind. While I stand out at 5'13" without the heels, most folks read me, but many compliments, that - Gee You look good! Some neighbors (guys and gals) seemed to be intrigued and were flirting with me.

Only 8 months until Halloween!

Diana

Amy Hepker
02-20-2008, 02:17 PM
I went to Wal-Mart one time with my now Xwife. I talked her into letting me dress and I wore a dress. We walked throuth the front door and the lady at the door said Good Mourning Ladies, that stuck with me. It really makes you feel good being called a female. I went to Goodwill today and the girl could not believe that I was a CDer. I was in drab but with my padded Bra on. I even showed her a picture like the one of my avatar and she swore up and down that the girl in the picture was not me. Guess what??? IT WAS ME and IS ME!!!

Alicia_lynn419
02-20-2008, 07:46 PM
This may sound a little silly... but for all the times I've received compliments while dressed, or the kindness of a stranger, I often find the best warm and fuzzy moments come in my guy self.. when having a conversation with a GG friend, and they say something so sweet and encouraging.... it doesn't matter what I'm wearing at the moment.. the sentiment for the WHOLE person is never lost. When a GG friend tells me something like that, such as "we need to go out", or "you looked really nice in that pic", or most importantly, "I love you no matter how you dress"..... makes everything worth all of the moments of self doubt.

Butterfly Bill
02-20-2008, 10:45 PM
Some of the especially good ones:

1988 My second Rainbow Gathering, where I wore a dress in front of other people for the first time and the whole week after along with some others I had.

1989 My first Grateful Dead concert en femme wearing a bright red tanktop sundress (1980s style)

1994 Wearing a skirt in Babylon for the first time at the Harvest of Arts Festival in Lawrence, Kansas

1998 Wearing another bright red tanktop at a Phish show near Kansas City.

2001 That week in Asheville, North Carolina where strangers on the street kept complimenting me on my dresses.

2001 Buying a complete bodiced outfit at the Kansas City Renaissance Faire. (http://users.isp.com/farfallabill/FairGarb.htm)

2003 Visiting Temple Square in Salt Lake City in a black rayon floral print frock

2005 An evening hearing The Messiah at the Tulsa Performing Arts center in a black skirted suit sitting next to a real chatty woman. (http://butterflybill.livejournal.com/31264.html#cutid1)

Amy Hepker
02-24-2008, 07:02 AM
Just one littel comment can make a world of difference, and bring the real you out.

Sandi jo
02-24-2008, 07:45 AM
I had been wearing panties for a while and wanted to go further so my wife and I were going to Vegas and I told her I'd like to dress more than I had been(she didn't know I'd been out shopping)She said ok.That first night we went to the room and put on my very short skirt,bra and playboy t-shirt with 5 inch heels,when I came out of the bathroom she stared at me and said you look great and gave me a passionate kiss,I still think of that night After all these years and am glad she likes me dressed