PDA

View Full Version : Longest Dressed?

SexyGodess18
04-24-2005, 10:17 AM
i have been dressed and still am dressed right now its been about 8 hours sence 1 o clock tell 8 im wereing my stepsisters really thight jeans they fit but barely and one of her meny thongs (shes 14 wow all i can say) also a bra (dont were bras often) and a FUBU Red and White jumpsuit you could were it with out pants because its a shirt skirt but i love the thight feeling around my hole body

Nicole-17

Deelite
04-24-2005, 11:24 AM
Well, i reckon for me it would be 2 days, it was when my GF was away for a week, and at the weekend i dressed up on the Saturday, stayed dressed all day, then when i went to bed wore pantyhose in bed (just to see what it was like, hmmmm gooood) and then dressed again the next day.

Dee.

Nyx
04-24-2005, 12:05 PM
2 or 3 hours, but I have my own clothes :P

Petra Jane
04-24-2005, 12:42 PM
Longest would be all night, panties, pantiehose and satin nightie. Otherwise, I've worn my bra and panties all day, but fully en femme, 5 hours perhaps on a dark winter's evening when I can safely draw the curtains early and wear a blouse and mini skirt, or fully gored maxi, with my patent court shoes or high heel (knee) boots. Ahhh.. Enjoyable times!

Katrina
04-24-2005, 01:01 PM
Longest for me would be satiny stuff all night in bed. The night I did my avatar, I was dressing up for several hours (that was FUN!). Otherwise, there have been satiny things underneath my boring drab clothes all day long.

Patricia Essex
04-24-2005, 03:01 PM
Hi - for me it was about 8 hours, My wife dressed me as a Tart for a new years fancy dress paerty full of los of guys who were not interested at first but by the end of the evening I was very, very popular if you know what i mean!!!!!!!!

More stores to follow!!!!!

Patricia

Kimberly
04-24-2005, 03:17 PM
About 1 and a half days...

that would have been with my (now) ex-gf.... meh. good times. :(

mollyd
04-24-2005, 03:23 PM
After a long evening of dressing up I often like to choose something slinky to sleep in - but I can only do that if my girl is away - luckily she travels a lot - and sometimes does ask what I am wearing if she phones late at night.

Sophie
04-24-2005, 03:51 PM
I've done three days non stop. Complete with nails and breast forms. Had to have a break in the end since it got to monday night and i hadn't been out of the house since Friday and i had watched all the dvd's i'd rented! I do spend every night in a satin night dress though. it feels so nice snuggling up to my GF when we are both wrapped in satin!

Sophie

Stormgirl
04-24-2005, 03:56 PM
24/7 almost sis ;)

Susan Smith
04-24-2005, 04:21 PM
This is my first proper post (I made one other, but was too nervous to say much).

The longest I have dressed up is three days while my wife was away. Had to put drabs over the top to go out, but it felt like heaven for three days.

Before that the longest was a night away in a hotel (on business) where I wore silk camisole nightie and knickers all night.

I often take lingerie with my when I travel on business. I love having something to look forward to in the evening.

Selina
04-24-2005, 04:37 PM
Since I've got an understanding girlfriend, I get to do it quite a lot:

On weekdays, if I'm not going out anywhere, I'll often (though not always - sometimes I don't feel the need) get changed in the evening when I get in from work.

Weekends I'll sometimes do all day (again if I'm not going anywhere, and aren't expecting the postman (though a dressing gown can hide a nightie in a hurry if needed!)).

And I sleep in a nightie almost every night. (In fact it's a nightie or nothing - I don't own any pyjama's, and haven't done since I was a kid).

Sel.

Katiegirl
04-24-2005, 04:43 PM
If it's wearing underwear, then its 24/7 except when the kids are staying here. If you mean fully dressed then its about 2 days - over weekends, but I also fully dress after work fully except when out with the singles club or friends.

:)

Mind of a woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch.

Selina
04-24-2005, 04:47 PM
Before that the longest was a night away in a hotel (on business) where I wore silk camisole nightie and knickers all night.

I often take lingerie with my when I travel on business. I love having something to look forward to in the evening.

Hi Susan - and welcome,
Your post reminded me of the one time that I was 'kind of' out whilst dressed.
It was a business trip, and my hotel room was on a corner on the top floor with a big balcony arranged such that nobody could overlook it. The ground was far enough away that you couldn't recognise anybody.

So I decided that this was as safe as it gets, and I went out and spent quite a while just standing on the balcony in my nighty, with a gentle breeze blowing, whilst I watched the night-time city going by.

Now, I'm sure this doesn't sound like much for those of you who go out dressed, but for me it was a very pleasant and memorable experience. Sometimes the little things can be the best...

Hugs - Sel.

norbie
04-24-2005, 04:50 PM
My longest and most wonderful time was when my GF went on holiday for 10 days. Of course I had to work so during daytime it was pantyhose black and girdle only. But when I come home after relaxing in hot bath and shaving all(!), I wore corset, girdle and stayups with 3" heels and a long slim maxi skirt. Oh what a feeling.
But I always (23/7) wear my home made 'waist trainer'. It is very cheap but very effective. I went to a car scrap yard and asked for a seat belt. They are 2" wide just what I needed. Then from the hardware store I got 2" hinges with a removeable bin. I cut the seat belt to 25" plus the widt of the hinges. Then I rivet this hinges on the belt to give a 25" circle with a little belt underneedth one halve hinge. (this will be under the hinges when wearing it). So with the removable bin it is possible to put this training belt on. And you get used to it and the body won't store any fat in a 'spare tyre'. And the best of all, nobody can SEE anything.
I also do love girdles and corsets very much, and all my clothes came from my 'Special Department Store' called St.Vinnies.
by for now.

norbie
04-24-2005, 05:09 PM
Thank you Petra Jane for your great story site sharing with us. It is very entertaining and I can recommend it to all.
Norbie

pantylover1
04-24-2005, 05:59 PM
the longest for me was 12 hours . I usually wear panties and sometimes stay up nylon stokings under my clothes

Katrina
04-24-2005, 07:23 PM
But I always (23/7) wear my home made 'waist trainer'. It is very cheap but very effective. I went to a car scrap yard and asked for a seat belt. They are 2" wide just what I needed. Then from the hardware store I got 2" hinges with a removeable bin. I cut the seat belt to 25" plus the widt of the hinges. Then I rivet this hinges on the belt to give a 25" circle with a little belt underneedth one halve hinge. (this will be under the hinges when wearing it). So with the removable bin it is possible to put this training belt on. And you get used to it and the body won't store any fat in a 'spare tyre'. And the best of all, nobody can SEE anything.

Norbie,
Does that actually work?

norbie
04-25-2005, 12:19 AM
Yes it does work very well, it is similiar to a stem waist corset, as long as you have some self discipline and only take it off for shower, also 23/7.
If I can find out how to attache a photo from Windows/My Pictures to a post like this, I will send a photo. I also would like dearly an Avatar, but I am only new and will learn. I know computer very well, but to get here is still strange to me.
So give it a go, you got nothing to loose. Also there is another lovely thing about it, if you wear this very flat belt direct on your body and then a leotard it realy shows a great hipspring and you will love it,
by for now, Norbie

nikki
04-25-2005, 04:07 AM
4 hours.But wish it could be much longer.
Nikki

Pamela girl
04-27-2005, 03:53 PM
About 10 hrs out. I had to drive from Ky to Miami in a car so I put on bra hose satin top with a black sraight knee lenght skirt with 2" pumps with no wig or makup and took off. I used pay at the pump twice and went through a McDonalds drive through. I figured if I was spotted nobody knew me anyway. It was exiting but at about 10:pm I needed to get out and walk around alittle so I changed

gender_blender
04-27-2005, 04:06 PM
I spent 3 weeks completely dressed as female at the beginning of this year.

Charlie

Christine Hanes
04-27-2005, 06:42 PM
I spent a weekend dressed once. That quantity of time alone is hard to come by though. The wife and kids were away for the weekend, it was wonderful. I dressed on Friday night and never looked back. Sunday about noon I went back to drab because I went out and mowed the lawn. I had clear polish on still and soem nice panties on under my shorts though.

The best part was waking up in the morning in a nightgown, slipping on my robe and going out and getting the paper. Then just enjoying the paper at the tabel in my nightie. SO so relaxing.

vanessaleigh
04-27-2005, 07:12 PM
81.25 hours at an en-femme getaway with my wife, but who's counting. It was wonderful! It was great. Left home in-drab, dressed and put away boy clothes as soon as we got to the hotel and didn't touch any boy stuff until it was time to go to the airport. What a great time! Looking forward to doing it again!

michelleCA
04-28-2005, 03:24 PM
I spent 3 weeks completely dressed as female at the beginning of this year.

Charlie
I've spent about two days or so a long while ago. I would love to try 3 weeks, infact I was lying around bed this morning fantsizing about a long and lengthy exposure of Michelle.
When I dress all day I do enjoy going outside on splitting wood for the stove in something sexy.

KarenNY
04-29-2005, 07:16 PM
I'd say the longest time I spent dressed was about a week straight. Well, by straight I mean consecutive... Anyway, I had a lot more freedom to dress when I was younger with an accepting mother, so I would spend an entire school vacation dressed if I thought I could get away with it. But a week was the longest I managed at that time, even getting out of the house a few times en femme.
Since then, the longest I have managed to stay dressed was a three-day weekend before I got married.

Amber_Chgo
04-29-2005, 07:28 PM
I've been dressed for as long as a weekend. I was able to get out at night and walk the dog thru the neighborhood. I espeically like doing it on cold nights when the wind blows up the short skirt !

amber

Jessicafreed
05-13-2005, 08:01 AM
I spent a long weekend en femme. It was the best time of my life. The first thing I got was a manicure and pediure Thursday morning after I got dressed. Then I went shopping for a couple of new outfits and matching shoes. It was a thrill sleeping in my nighty and getting up in the morning slipping my pink toes in my marabou slides and getting the paper and feeling the breeze up my smooth legs. I also did yard with my t-shirt tied under my breasts. I also went out dancing Friday and Saturday. I felt like I was in heaven and a real girl. However it all came to an end on Monday morning when I had to change back. I hope to do it again.

philmaria
05-13-2005, 12:50 PM
I stayed dressed for two days when i was at my sisters house working on her basement,she lives far from anyone so i felt safe no one would pop over and catch me

karen marie
05-21-2005, 04:35 AM
about three weeks,having a supportive mom,she wanted to
take her daughter on vacation.it was really nice.

Imogen_Mann
05-21-2005, 04:38 AM
12 hours is my max so far... and six of those asleep. :p

Cami
05-21-2005, 04:56 AM
I usually change as soon as I get home from work friday and don't dress male
until monday morning. Through the weekend I change, dresses, nightwear, ect... I would never wear the same dress more than a day or two.. So I don't think this counts..

GypsyKaren
05-21-2005, 06:04 AM
I spent 6 days while on vacation dressed. It was truly the best. I came out to my wife's girlfriend then, and she was very understanding about it all. Now I do week-ends as often as possible.
GypsyKaren