PDA

View Full Version : How Female are you?

Sandygal
02-17-2008, 08:03 PM
I finally found my answer today. I can only be a crossdresser, even though I wish I could go farther. I came to this conclusion today when I realized that I still liked the THREE STOOGES. You all know that no real woman likes the Stooges. Dam! One pitfall after the other. What's a girl to do?

trannie T
02-17-2008, 08:18 PM
Women don't like the stooges and ask for directions.
Men like the stooges and try to find their own way.

Alice B
02-17-2008, 08:44 PM
When I dress I an 100% woman, but only when I dress and that is not all that often. I like the male side of me as well.

Lanore
02-17-2008, 08:50 PM
Does that mean women who like Nascar are not real women? To me, it's not what I like or don't like, it's who I am inside.

Lanore

Roberta Llyan
02-17-2008, 09:44 PM
I AM female all the time no matter how I am dressed. That is in reference to my female soul inside my male body.

And why don't women like the Stooges?

kathy001
02-17-2008, 09:51 PM
Could never figure out why women don't like the 'stooges', they sure don't make em like that anymore.
Whenever i asked women why, all i got is they're gross, idiotic, lame, stupid, etc. and thats that! BUT THATS THE WHOLE POINT!
:bonk::joke::wall::witsend::slap::kickbutt::Punch: :silly::thumbup::lol:

docrobbysherry
02-17-2008, 10:16 PM
My teen daughter loves the Stooges.

Sandygal
02-17-2008, 11:44 PM
Thanks Kathy, you're the only one that gets it. I was joking. I wasn't looking for a serious answer. What happens when we dress up, do we all put on blond wigs? Yes, I'm joking again. It's been a saying for 50 years, woman hate the Stooges. I wanted to see the reactions. I had no idea that this little thread would get such strange answers.

Jacqui
02-17-2008, 11:56 PM
I got it too, Sandy!
"Slowly I turn, step by step!"
Oh, wait, that's Abbot and Costello!
I do hate the Stooges when I'm in girl mode!

Kate Simmons
02-18-2008, 01:44 AM
Yep, slapstick at it's finest and don't forget Soupy Sales.:happy:

docrobbysherry
02-18-2008, 02:03 AM
Yep, slapstick at it's finest and don't forget Soupy Sales.:happy:

Sal, Probably not many here remember White Tooth and Black Fang!

Dalece
02-18-2008, 03:53 AM
I remeber white tooth and black fang. and remeber when Black Fang gave Soupy the pie in the face:lol2: And STEP BY STEP WAS THE THREE STOOGES it was part of the bit they did about Niagra Falls. :thumbsup:

vivianann
02-18-2008, 04:01 AM
Dang sandy I love the three stooges, oh well I still love to watch them when I am a woman:tongueout

Angela Burke
02-18-2008, 06:26 AM
Why on earth don't women like the Three Stooges?
Is it a law or something?

Wendy me
02-18-2008, 06:53 AM
i am blond and like the Three Stooges... how female am i ???? i don't relay know.. i am more two persons shearing this body .... i know one likes to appear female .... although i don't ever think i could truly feel female that's a birth rite............

Kate Simmons
02-18-2008, 07:05 AM
I especially like the episodes where they created chaos at a "High Society" party and exposed all the "high brow" snobs for what they really were.:heehee:

Jacqui
02-18-2008, 11:32 AM
And STEP BY STEP WAS THE THREE STOOGES it was part of the bit they did about Niagra Falls. :thumbsup:

Not only did they both did it, Lucy did a version of it also! Read the attached and watch The 3 Stooges do it!

http://www.dlmwe
b.com/news69.html (http://www.dlmweb.com/news69.html) :bonk:

Here's Lucy:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sCbXl-BR-9U

See what you started, Sandygal?

icequeen
02-18-2008, 11:46 AM
my SO is very male...he lets himself get scruffy hair on his face without shaving for days...we are both into customizing cars, computers and geek stuff. But recently as some of you know he came out with his secret of buying womens clothing. So I guess how can someone be too male or too female? Because I like cars and stuff...does that make me more male than female? I dunno, guess I'm just reading the forum trying to get an idea of all this.

docrobbysherry
02-18-2008, 09:01 PM
I especially like the episodes where they created chaos at a "High Society" party and exposed all the "high brow" snobs for what they really were.:heehee:

I thot that making fun of high society was best done by the Marx bros. How many of u can u name all 5 Marx bros?
RS

SweetCaroline
02-18-2008, 09:11 PM
The Three Stooges? Ignorant?

I beg to differ...Moe even taught a college course at an all girls school. Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFlDUK7YG6A

On Edit, I don't know how it works around here, but here's the direct link...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFlDUK7YG6A

SweetCaroline
02-18-2008, 09:14 PM
I thot that making fun of high society was best done by the Marx bros. How many of u can u name all 5 Marx bros?
RS

Grocho
Harpo
Chepo
Zippo
Max

Or was it Clem,
Did I get that right?

SandyR
02-18-2008, 09:52 PM
Enterprise! My wife hates it, oh and Pro wrestling....Im doomed!

Hugs!

SandyR

Kimmie
02-18-2008, 10:30 PM
Its not very feminine to like football and NASCAR. Or Jackass for that matter.

Sandygal
02-18-2008, 10:36 PM
I just saw a Three Stooges episode where they were dressed up like balerinas. We crossdressers show up everywhere.

Sarahwithanh11
02-19-2008, 01:07 AM
The wife doesn't like the stooges much, but she likes Beavis & Butt-head...almost as much as I do!

marny
02-19-2008, 01:55 AM
I think liking 'The Stooges' into our advanced years ( past 30) shows that we are open minded and fun loving people. And I know many GG,s that think they are great!
My other favorite- I spent many hours with my mother watching' Ollie and Hardy'. We had many laughs. Funny thing though. You can't go back. I have watched them since and it didn't have the same appeal as when I watched it with her. She passed 10 years ago. Life goes on!
I do miss the old B+W late night movies on the tube. so many great classics!

Monique L
02-19-2008, 02:21 AM
Another Stooge fan here. I always figured it was a Y chromosome thing.

Also love the Marx Brothers, I believe they were Graucho, Chico, Harpo, Zeppo and Gummo, let me know if I win anything :D.

"She got her fathers looks, He was a plastic surgeon" Graucho Marx

Mary Jane1
03-05-2008, 09:22 PM
Women don't like the stooges and ask for directions.
Men like the stooges and try to find their own way.

Funny you mention that. When I first started noticing the little idiosyncrycies between men & women I realized asking for directions is the first thing I do.

Sugar
03-05-2008, 09:34 PM
:devil:

TSchapes
03-05-2008, 09:46 PM
I've got a theory why women don't like the Stooges. They're afraid all men are like the Stooges (duh, we are) and it frightens them (it should).

:brolleyes:

"Hey, who put that up there? Oh, I did"

-Larry Fine

Sugar
03-05-2008, 09:50 PM
:laughing:

I've got a theory why women don't like the Stooges. They're afraid all men are like the Stooges (duh, we are) and it frightens them (it should).

:brolleyes:

"Hey, who put that up there? Oh, I did"

-Larry Fine

RobertaFermina
03-05-2008, 10:45 PM
No woman? really?

:rose: No Woman :rose:

Sally24
03-06-2008, 06:37 AM
I do enjoy the freedom to be a slob without feeling bad about it........eating a sloppy burger/sandwich in public without having to do a major restoration job on the makeup.........skipping shaving or even showering for a day...........eating anything I want without worrying about the fit of my weekend outfit. Occasionally it's great to be a guy!

DemonicDaughter
03-06-2008, 08:47 AM
All right all you testosterone based sillies!!! First off, its not that "no" women like the Stoogies, just that "Ladies" are suppose to be more refined than to get such base humor!!!

pfft! LMAO!

*wipes a tear away*

Okay, seriously... umm... what was the topic again? Right! I must be half male then because I loved Kung Pow, Jackass and other such stupid comedy. I suppose that makes me unrefined... or is it undefined? Either way.

Exit, stage right.

Teresa Amina
03-06-2008, 01:38 PM
Oh, but I've never been a conformist anyway.....

JoAnnDallas
03-06-2008, 02:03 PM
As Graucho once said, "I should join the club and beat you over your head with it".
AHH yes, harpo and his harp, master musican in fact.
Remember the scein where Harpo is leaning up against the wall and the policeman comes by and makes him leave, then wall falls on the policeman.
Classic.
The parody remeinds me of a board game (Fortrest America) I and friends used to play back in the early 90's. I had a fictional character that looked a lot like Saddom Hussien. The board game became a BIG seller in 1991. I had two of these games, sold one on e-bay for $75. Only paid $39 for it new. LOL

MsJoann
03-06-2008, 02:37 PM
Groucho, Harpo, Chico, Gummo, Zeppo
...and yes, all women hate the Stooges.
Whoob-whoob-whoob!

Sandi jo
03-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Hey I'm a woman(sometimes) and I like all those shows you're talking about

Christina Nicole
03-06-2008, 06:41 PM
I never liked the "three stooges" or anything of that sort. Even as a child, I had a low threshold for tolerating stupidity.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Stephanie Anne
03-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Wait a second here...

Women do not like the stooges
men like the stooges
I do not like the stooges
ergo I must not be a man

I am so confused!

Screw Harry Benjamin, we need the larry, moe and curly standards to test for trannies!!!

Nicole Lee
03-07-2008, 01:37 AM
the only things feminine about me are the ways i like to dress and my peaceful personality.

i love cars and action movies, not really the most girly thing in the world :p

chipster block
03-07-2008, 01:56 AM
I'm right there with you Chrimsom. This forum is very helpful to me. Thanks for letting us gg's get better insight.
chip

jessielee
03-07-2008, 02:05 AM
dear SandyGal,
not to avoid the question, what do you do if you really like guy things like Nascar and beer and bowling and poker and dogs and wrenches and engines and burping and farting out loud, kidding, that's all hyperbole, and stereotyping,
but,
oh, babe,
i'd been trying all my life to blend in with macho guys
hoping they'd not slam me for being sensitive and emotional and soft;
sad to say, "gay" or "sissy" or "fag" is how it comes out of their mouths,
as if they would know,
and then something snapped and i decided,
what do they know!
i am soft and frilly! without being "swishy" in the workplace, i'll hold my own!
but inside and, eye to eye, with humans who care to relate personally

girl, and by me that's only great!
I am proud that my silhouette is curvy,
That I walk with a sweet and girlish gait
With my hips kind of swivelly and swervy.

I adore being dressed in something frilly
When my date comes to get me at my place.
Out I go with my Joe or John or Billy,
Like a filly who is ready for the race!

When I have a brand new hairdo
With my eyelashes all in curl,
I float as the clouds on air do,
I enjoy being a girl!

When men say I'm sweet as candy
As around in a dance we whirl,
It goes to my head like brandy,
I enjoy being a girl!

When someone with eyes that smoulder
Says he loves ev'ry silken curl
That falls on my iv'ry shoulder,
I enjoy being a girl!

When I hear the compliment'ry whistle
That greets my bikini by the sea,
I turn and I glower and I bristle,
But I happy to know the whistle's meant for me!

(sincerely wouldn't want immediate attention from a macho man, but i hope you see what i mean, to transcend)

i'm as female as i am, disadvantaged by chromosomes, yes all pink and hearts and lace anyway.
hugs,
jessie

Jada Rose
03-07-2008, 05:43 AM
I think I've really got problems then, cuz I do ornamental metalworking.:eek:

TSchapes
03-07-2008, 06:33 AM
I finally found my answer today. I can only be a crossdresser, even though I wish I could go farther. I came to this conclusion today when I realized that I still liked the THREE STOOGES. You all know that no real woman likes the Stooges. Dam! One pitfall after the other. What's a girl to do?

I think this is a great thread, only because it plays into stereotypes. Men are supposed to be into sports, beer, and Stooges, and girls are supposed to be into doing their nails, watching chick flicks, and shopping.

It's liberating to be a CD. Just like Woody Allen said about being bi-sexual:

The good thing about being bisexual is that it doubles your chance of a date on a Saturday night."

I've allowed myself to double my experiences. Maybe CDs should be renamed "Men's Lib".

Love,

Tracy

DemonicDaughter
03-07-2008, 08:00 AM
i'm as female as i am, disadvantaged by chromosomes, yes all pink and hearts and lace anyway.

Should we now refer to CDers as the "chromosome challenged"? LOL

Charona
03-07-2008, 08:03 AM
I'm a little surprised no one has mentioned Monty Python. I've only met one or two women who admitted liking them. Notice they do a lot of CDing, too...

JoAnnDallas
03-07-2008, 09:29 AM
Jessilee said......

not to avoid the question, what do you do if you really like guy things like Nascar and beer and bowling and poker and dogs and wrenches and engines and burping and farting out loud

This discribes my middle sister to a T. LOL

Hugs,

JoAnn