PDA

View Full Version : wrecking yard.

vivianann
02-18-2008, 04:51 AM
I went to the pick n pull salvage yard in Salt Lake city yesterday while wearing a dress. I was wearing a black dress that had a double layered full skirt that went to my knee's. I was wearing nylons and 3 inch strap heels. all the girls that work there were really wonderful to me, they knew who I was, I told them the day before that I was going to come there dressed as a woman. so they were looking forward to me coming in, 2 of them came out to the truck and walked with me back inside, I was there for about an hour and a half, and no one else seem to notice that I was a crossdresser. It was a wonderful experience to be treated as a woman today.:love:

karynspanties
02-18-2008, 06:30 AM
Ok, you went to a junk yard in a skirt and heels?........Why? I just don't get it....

Dixie
02-18-2008, 07:38 AM
That's great Viv! You just keep pushing that envelop don't you, hehehe.:drink:

Phyliss
02-18-2008, 08:39 AM
Nice. If I tried that, they'd put me in one of the "antique" piles.

Good for you.

Valeries_Online
02-18-2008, 09:19 AM
I bought my old school Ford from a pick n' pull in California. I went in drab though being it was before I started dressing. If it's anything like the one out there you are a brave CD. :cool:

vivianann
02-18-2008, 12:05 PM
I went to this wrecking yard enfemme to show off my new dress to the female sa's there, they all know me well and I have told some of them about my crossdressing, and they asked me to come in on a day when only all females will be running the store. I did not go out into the yard where all the cars are, too much snow and ice.

debbeelee1
02-18-2008, 04:48 PM
That's a very cool story Viviananne! Thanks for sharing it. I'm sure there has been some CD'ing in some very different, strange places!

simplyme
02-18-2008, 05:05 PM
I went to the pick n pull salvage yard in Salt Lake city yesterday while wearing a dress. I was wearing a black dress that had a double layered full skirt that went to my knee's. I was wearing nylons and 3 inch strap heels. all the girls that work there were really wonderful to me, they knew who I was, I told them the day before that I was going to come there dressed as a woman. so they were looking forward to me coming in, 2 of them came out to the truck and walked with me back inside, I was there for about an hour and a half, and no one else seem to notice that I was a crossdresser. It was a wonderful experience to be treated as a woman today.:love:
I'm really happy for you. Your posting has a peacefulness charm to it.

simplyme
02-18-2008, 05:07 PM
I went to this wrecking yard enfemme to show off my new dress to the female sa's there, they all know me well and I have told some of them about my crossdressing, and they asked me to come in on a day when only all females will be running the store. I did not go out into the yard where all the cars are, too much snow and ice.
If that's a wig ,it looks VERY natural !

simplyme
02-18-2008, 05:09 PM
Ok, you went to a junk yard in a skirt and heels?........Why? I just don't get it....
Why does it matter?

Paulacder
02-18-2008, 05:26 PM
No females in the Junk Yards around here. Just 2 Bubbas and a Baby Ape. I don't think a skirt and heels would work.

SheilaM
02-18-2008, 05:34 PM
Great idea! I am always trying to think of new places to visit when dressed but a junkyard has never crossed my mind. You may have pioneered some new ground here. Congrats - I'm sure it was fun!

Stargirl
02-18-2008, 05:48 PM
Oh junk yards, and dead cars are wonderful places to take pictures when dressed as a woman, or guy from byegone days. The contrast between the living lovely, and a dead car, can be a work of art, especially if the outfit matches the age or era of the car. May it rest in pieces. :tongueout

Alice B
02-18-2008, 05:54 PM
That was very brave. Around here you would end up in the junk pile.

cindybarnes
02-18-2008, 06:05 PM
Ok cool ! I guess you can find acceptance where you least expect it :)
Im not that brave either but remember a few years ago when 5 of us" CD's "went through a sort of repo lot south of Nashville looking at cars and trucks for sale ,, we were all in boy mode tho killing time before another girls night out on the town.
We also went to a place that was called "As seen on TV " and found some deals on makeup and other stuff the used to be sold on TV comercials.
Sorry , didnt mean to drift from your post but it brought up some really fun old memories with some great CD friends and browsing through cars & stuff :)
Cindy

Christineblake113
02-18-2008, 08:31 PM
At first I thought you were going to say that you pulled a starter or alternator out of an old heap while dressed like that. It could be done but I'd hate to risk ruining a nice outfit like what you described.

I do most of my own automotive work and I have thought it would be fun to do an oil change or some other routine stuff while in drag. I'd get some old thrift store clothes for that though.

Christine

docrobbysherry
02-18-2008, 08:48 PM
At first I thought you were going to say that you pulled a starter or alternator out of an old heap while dressed like that. It could be done but I'd hate to risk ruining a nice outfit like what you described.
I do most of my own automotive work and I have thought it would be fun to do an oil change or some other routine stuff while in drag. I'd get some old thrift store clothes for that though.
Christine

That's where I get all of my GOOD outfits!
RS

Dalece
02-19-2008, 12:47 AM
Girl it is a good thing you didn't have to go get parts out of a car, and ruin your dress. Besides bedding over a hood in a skirt:eek: thats not very lady like like showing well you know:heehee:. But It was good that we can show them and you had a good time.

Joy Carter
02-19-2008, 12:57 AM
Girl it is a good thing you didn't have to go get parts out of a car, and ruin your dress. Besides bedding over a hood in a skirt:eek: thats not very lady like like showing well you know:heehee:. But It was good that we can show them and you had a good time.

I once put spark plugs in my vintage Chevy, while in a top, skirt and heels. I have a shop out back and don't have many visitors. So I thought I'd combine to pleasures in one. And you girls thought I was Miss Nice-y Nice.:D

marny
02-19-2008, 02:13 AM
Sounds like your first time out dressed. Who cares if it is a junkyard, a bowling alley or a fancy restaurant. As long as you feel comforatable and safe..and you clearly did. Good for you girl!

Vicky_Scot
02-19-2008, 06:46 AM
I think the thread started by the OP was a bit misleading (unintentionally I would say) but she cleared it up with her following post.

Glad you enjoyed your trip.

:happy:

RobertaFermina
02-19-2008, 12:46 PM
Darn!

When I read the first lines of your post, I saw a classy dame under the hood of an old truck turning wrenches and pulling out a nasty 4-barrell carburetor (maybe a Holley!)......"she triumphs over the beast!"

Oh well, thanks for the image anyway.

If you do hit the yards Enfemme, send us a pic....it should be Sweet!

Inspiring! :hugs:

:rose: Roberta :rose:

melissacd
02-19-2008, 02:26 PM
Vivianann,

This is a wonderful story, thanks for sharing it. These are the types of public events that will make cross dressing more and more part of the scenery and no big deal to people. I am seriously thinking of going to the antique market that I mentioned in a previous post, en femme.

Melissa

vivianann
02-20-2008, 03:33 AM
I'm really happy for you. Your posting has a peacefulness charm to it.
Thank you, never thought of it that way, I like it.

If that's a wig ,it looks VERY natural !
thanks again simplyme, I bought that wig from Amy at glamour boutique in Vegas. she was at the eureka enfemme gettaway when I bought the wig.

Why does it matter?
ditto.

Great idea! I am always trying to think of new places to visit when dressed but a junkyard has never crossed my mind. You may have pioneered some new ground here. Congrats - I'm sure it was fun!
It was alot of fun will be doing it again, I went to a wrecking yard last spring, so this is my second time around, just a different yard.

Oh junk yards, and dead cars are wonderful places to take pictures when dressed as a woman, or guy from byegone days. The contrast between the living lovely, and a dead car, can be a work of art, especially if the outfit matches the age or era of the car. May it rest in pieces. :tongueout
You jus gave me an idea, next time I go I will bring a digital camera, and go out into the wrecking yard to have my picture taken by some dead cars and trucks. Thanks again.

That was very brave. Around here you would end up in the junk pile.
If I can get down to the san diego area, I will come pick you up so we can visit the local salvage yards there. I know where they are I have been to a couple of them.

Vivianann,

This is a wonderful story, thanks for sharing it. These are the types of public events that will make cross dressing more and more part of the scenery and no big deal to people. I am seriously thinking of going to the antique market that I mentioned in a previous post, en femme.

Melissa
Get out to the antique market enfemme, I would if I were you.
thank you all for the funny comments and encouragement.