PDA

View Full Version : Confusing Wife ....or are getting somewhere?

Sarah Plumber
02-18-2008, 04:57 AM
One minute my wife is telling me how much I turn her off. How much she hates me. She just can't live with it.

Then she buy's me nail varnish.
Roses for Valantines day.
A cuddly toy for my bed.
She came to a gig my band were playing and she claims that "I was sure you were wearing something you should'nt" but was all over me.

Then she says that she went to the undies dept of a shop when she lost me because she knew thats where I'd show up!
Now thats not fair as I was looking for her and I'd obviously turn up there if thats where she was....

I wonder if she is getting used to the idea?

KrissyTN
02-18-2008, 05:29 AM
Hi Sarah,

Sounds to me like she is at least intrigued, but also confused a little bit. I would just take it slow with her and go with the teasing a little bit.

If she's buying you femme gifts like that I doubt she is totally turned off by the idea of your second self!

Hugs,
Krissy

Angie G
02-18-2008, 05:43 AM
Sounds like it well one can only hope Sarah good luck hun :hugs:
Angie

Sarah Plumber
02-18-2008, 07:56 AM
I'm wondering if she is getting used to the idea and realising that it's not what she presumes.
It must be frightening. A whole new world which she could never understand and as I've said before those of us in the media which she is the only contact she has ever had can be quite horrific.
But then once she knew, I guess there was never any going back. I can't climb back into that closet now.