PDA

View Full Version : Going out En Femme how was it for you?

Jayne
02-18-2008, 09:38 AM
How do you recall the first time going out fully dressed.

Today I have done it for the first time in a long time and in full day light.
20 years to be exact since I have gone out fully dressed.
Friday I bought a new black wig and as I am on holiday this week I decided last night to have a bath and paint my toe nails so I was ready for this morning when I had taken the wife to work.
While she got ready I slipped on stockings and suspenders along with a pair of panties then slipped on my drabs so she didn't know.
After I dropped her off I could not wait to get home and change fully.
I slipped on a bra, pleated skirt and blouse then I used the wifes make up and finaly the wig. I was reasonably happy with the result and decided to go out.
I sneaked out the back door to the car which was on the drive and drove to a near by shopping centre.
I sat for a while before I had the courage to get out, I put on a pair of sun glasses and went to the nearest shop. I had to pass a few men and women to get in but they did not take much notice( I must have been reasonable).
I tried on shoes but the hair from the wig kept sticking to my lip stick. :)
I left the shop and walked quite a way to New Look and tried on a pair of shoes in there, then on the way back to the car called in at Principles as I was getting iffy about been out and the walk to the car was now quite a way.
When I got home I was really happy. My toes hurt though, it's the first time I have walked any distance in heels especially open toed shoes. I know how women feel now when they complain about their feet :), back to earth though now I don't suppose I will get the chance to do this again. I had to do a quick change and remove all the makeup as soon as I got home. :(
I still have pink polish on my toes though :)

RobCD
02-18-2008, 09:45 AM
when I was at that sci fi convention where I was dressed as a french maid complete with wig and makeup and red pumps it was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life. I was getting compliments from women (and even one or two guys).

The shoes hurt after an hour or so but it didnt seem to bother me much. I was with a few other crossdressers and one transexual so I felt comfortable too.

For a few hours that night I was a woman, and I was with other people who saw me as a woman. It was amazing and I hope I can recreate that feeling someday.

charlise
02-18-2008, 09:53 AM
the first time for me was great. the second, even better. thought i was going to bust those times. plannihg to go out again soon.

Roberta Llyan
02-18-2008, 09:58 AM
I can only imagine one thing that would have made this morning greater--to meet some handsome man who would become a lover. Other than that, it's been a grand morning for me. The weather today is perfect. It's in the high 70's and I've got the windows open and the front door now.

I woke a bit later than I wanted but it is okay.

The first thing I did was speak with Marilyn who called me at 7 a.m. Afterwards, I took my shower, etc. Then I began dressing for my day on the town in full drag clothing. I had my breakfast and then left.

The first place I went was WalMart--yes, I went simply because it is closer than KMart and I wanted to get me some inexpnsivie women's shoes. I walked the isle for nearly an hour trying on the ones I could find that were suppose to be my shoe size. I learned that women's shoes are not the same size as men's even though it says size 10. So I finally found a pair that were one size larger and they did fit me. They are not as cute as some of the others but are good shoes and, with my feet problem and the sugar diabetis, they will be good for me. And, they are Black and not brown. I felt like a fool walking around in brown shoes and black clothing. hehehe

Before I left I checked on the purses but couldn't find one. I did find me a cute black belt with stars on it. So I bought it to go with my skirt.

After that, I drove clear across town to Target again. I was hoping they'd have the purse I saw early last week and they did. They only had the one when I first saw it and I was afraid it would be gone by the time I got back today. But it was there and I picked it up the first thing after I got my cart. So I got the black purse I wanted to go with my black clothes. After that, I walked through the store and got a few other items I was wanting including some hair clasps to hold the front of my hair back out of my eyes. They are about 3 inches long and look like they have little pearls on them. Cute and go good with the wig and me.

My next stop was the Mall. I wanted to get a choker I had seen at Hot Topic but when I got there they were still closed. Damn churches shut the city down on Sunday mornings. Nothing in the mall is open until noon.

So I left and then went to the grocery store. I got my groceries and then came back home. It was a grand morning for me. I felt so very comfortable in the female clothing as I walked about the stores and did my shoping.

You women have no idea what I am talking about when I say: It was the most wonderful feeling I could have to walk about the stores and not have to pretend to be a man or be macho. To do the things men do and act the way men act. What a tremendously good feeling it was in my soul. The total absence of pressure and I could just be me--the person I've always been.

I even had a man open the door for me as I was coming into a store. And at the grocery store, the manager came over and offered to help put the 5 gal. container of bottled water in my cart for me. And, what was even funnier to me was I had a rednecked cowboy (about 55 years old) wink at me. He was no Brad Pitt but it was cute anyway and I laughed as I turned my head so he would not see me laughing. I could just imagine what he was thinking. As I think back on it this morning, I still laugh.

And so went my very first totally public appearance in cross-dressing. Yes, it's been a grand morning and I feel damn good. I'm going to do it again soon. Who knows, I may see that rednecked cowboy again. HAHAHA

Kate Simmons
02-18-2008, 10:32 AM
My first extended time out went pretty well actually. I was on my way to my first TG meeting and since I wasn't sure just where the place was, I had to ask several people for directions. If it bothered them, it wasn't evident. I did wear a black pantsuit and ankle boots that time, don't know if that made any difference or not. I had a good time anyway.:happy: