PDA

View Full Version : The College Years

gretchen_love
02-18-2008, 10:31 AM
Hey girls, i am a sophmore in college and i have a love for women clothing (thats so odd here you may say!). However, i have to live in the dorms, and have a roommate who knows nothing about my little bits of fun. Firstly, i can tell him because we are being comissioned together in one of the armed services after college. Now, I can't really show him, nor do I want to, but how can I CD while in college? Has anyone had a similar experience?

Emily Ann Brown
02-18-2008, 10:49 AM
Not much different from CDing while married to a woman who doesn't know.

You find places to dress away from the dorm room. You find a club that will accept alternate lifestyles.

You find a local friend or group and expand your places to dress and be yourself.

Emily Ann

DanaB
02-18-2008, 11:12 AM
i know it isn't glamorous, but the way i'm able to dress in my dorm is just by covering my bed with a blanket (hopefully your bed is against a wall?) by putting it through the springs of the bunk above and then getting dresssed up, but usually just for nighttime stuff.

Stormgirl
02-18-2008, 11:29 AM
So you are doing ROTC? Which branch?

gretchen_love
02-18-2008, 11:31 AM
thanks for the support...i am doing army ROTC...pretty much right now it consists of wearing panties under the jeans, or sometimes under shorts to sleep in...wish there was more...not really any clubs anywhere close b/c my school is out in the middle of nowhere

RobynB
02-18-2008, 11:51 AM
Gretchen,

Good luck in your persuits. I was an ROTC graduate and retired as a LTC in the Army Reserves (MP Branch).

gretchen_love
02-18-2008, 01:12 PM
have you been dressing simce college? How did you deal with that in the military?

TxKimberly
02-18-2008, 01:57 PM
Hello Gretchen!
Dorm life is essentially the same thing as barracks life was in the Army where I spent a bit over 12 years active duty The simple answer to your question - you go rent a hotel once in a while. I would imagine that going to school, you may not have a lot of disposable income, but I think you can get fairly decent rooms for around $50. This serves a couple of purposes - it gets you a private place to get dressed and ready, and if you intend to go out, it gives you a safe place to come and go from with out worrying about your friend seeing you.
So do you intend to go into the service? It was NOT easy when I was in, but I DO think back on it as a positive experience that I am so very proud of. Nothing I will ever do or say again in my life will ever compare to the pride I felt in telling people that my job was to defend the United States of America. A really neat side effect - everything since has seemed easy. Nothing a civilian employer can throw at me can possibly come close to requiring the kind of effort that my career in the Army demanded of me. :-)

gretchen_love
02-18-2008, 02:58 PM
yes i do intend to go into the service...protecting peoples rights to do and say what they want is core to me...its great to get advice from people who know what i am going through...college is fun besides this one aspect of my life, and getting a hotel room is a good idea; however, i don't think im ready to go out just yet...

Shiny
02-18-2008, 04:10 PM
I got caught shaving my legs in the shower once while in college in the dorms. Pretty embarrassing standing there with shaving cream all over my legs as the guys looked on.

To get out of this impossible moment I just looked up said "swim team" then went back to shaving my legs! Whew--lucked out but nothing ever said.

gretchen_love
02-18-2008, 04:16 PM
nice one...haven't had that problem yet...maybe cuz i have hairy legs...and its a little obvious with PT shorts, they don't cover much...that and my school doesn't have a swin team, therwise id be on it like patent leather pumps on a CD...oh wait...thats me...