PDA

View Full Version : Curious about when/how to dress en femme

debbeelee1
02-18-2008, 05:01 PM
Just curoius about when and how everyone dresses en femme. I have a supportive and understanding SO. I've only been dressing a couple of years. All of my normal "stuff" is hidden in plain view with hers, anything more wild and crazy is locked in the cedar chest. We don't have any kids living with us full time. We do drive a truck and are home about 1 week every 4 or 5. I usually get dressed en femme 2-3 times when we are home. I've never CD'ed by myself, only with my SO. How does ever one else do it, especially those of you that have SO's or other family members at home that don't know?

Mitch23
02-18-2008, 05:08 PM
My SO knows but is unenthusiastic, my son does not know and i trust that will remain for the near future. Therefore my dressing is confined to my day off usually monday, and another evening during the week, usually Thurs or Friday, depending on what event is on and where. I would like more but i have to compromise and consider my wifes feelings and reservations. my clothing is at a friends house and i dress from there but often have outfits for my next adventure in the boot of my car

mitch

mitch

Hermina
02-18-2008, 05:43 PM
Well.. I am pretty much a loner. I live in an apartment by myself, I have no GF, and my parents and relatives live in another country. The good thing is the absolute freedom,:heehee: I dress up whenever I want but mostly at night or during weekends.I have a full box of wigs, lingeries, makeups, breast forms and i keep them in the closet. No need to lock. lol. No body knows my CD secrets, I do CD myself about 3-4 times a week. but i do wish to meet a girl someday who could accept my CD behavior so we can do girly things together.:happy:

Alice B
02-18-2008, 05:58 PM
My wife knows and accepts my dressing, but not in her presence. I can dress about 2-3 times a week if I wish because she is at work and my office is at home. I have been out 3 times to local bars that accept cross dressers and once went to L.A. for a make-over and photo session. Then driving home fully dressed. All of these times are when my wife is out of the country or town. I would love to be able to dress in front of her, but only time will tell if that chance happens.

Eugenie
02-18-2008, 06:03 PM
I dress "en femme" on two conditions:

One: when I'm alone at home, which is rather frequent as my wife travels a lot for her job. Then I only dress inside our home, I don't go out in public

Two: when I'm away from home, which is rather frequent as I travel a lot for my activities... There I go out with sisters...

Those were two conditions my wife made to allow me to x-dress... Not in her presence at home and not going out in public while near our home.

:hugs:
Eugenie

jennifer41356
02-18-2008, 07:59 PM
I live a lone and my folks are in Fla, so I am always in some sort of girl mode, I love it and have accepted the fact that i most likely be alone, but I have friends who know and I hang out with them as Jennifer, so things are good with me....

I cant fathom not being able to wear what i want or shave my legs or keep my clothes in a closet, so I give credit to those who hide it.....:2c:

docrobbysherry
02-18-2008, 08:08 PM
I only dress completely. To the hilt, so to speak. With all my boxes, bags, and girlie things I keep at work, I have to plan my CDing. Each event is a minimum of 2 1/2 hours long. I probably average 4 times a month.

No one, except u dear folks here, knows I dress. I have my daughter part time.

TGMarla
02-18-2008, 08:19 PM
I have the liberty of dressing about 4 times a week for several hours at a time. I only dress when alone, my wife knows, but is unsupportive. I do my very best to keep it from her, and make sure that her time at home is very pleasant for her. I don't stick this in her face at all. She works well into the evenings three times a week, and all day Saturday. At these times, if I'm feeling like it, I am free to dress, and often do. I only put on eye makeup on the weekend, though, since it's a pain in the butt to remove it completely.

PeggySue
02-18-2008, 08:22 PM
Since I have to hide my cding from others, I have to take opportunities as they become available. I have a couple of days a month vacation which I take for myself and don't let the wife know. I usually go to another city or sometimes shop locally where I feel no one will discover me. I ride my bicycle en femme sometimes, minus the skirt of course. I also drive and pump my gas dressed. Until the real cold of the last 2 months, I was on a record of getting gas only dressed, which is about every 5 days. I drive to work 66 miles a day round trip.

SweetCaroline
02-18-2008, 08:31 PM
About my only hindrance is dressing fully around the home. I live above my parents in a large, two family sized house, and have to go by them quite often. I'm fully out to them, but still embarrassed of them seeing me in full femme mode.

I do however wear female sweaters and shoes around the home "to relax", and freely go out to my SISTERS groups when ever I feel like it, which is I suppose the main answer for me. When I feel like it.

annekathleen
02-18-2008, 08:48 PM
When and how to dress?

Get yourself a brand new 2008 calender.
Disregard the week ends, the week days, holidays and special occasions,
and just dress when the mood strikes you!
I can go days and weeks and maybe even months without getting fully dressed, but everyday, I wear some form of womens clothing.
Usually panties 24/7/365, Bras for a couple hours a day depending upon moods and oportunities

tamarav
02-18-2008, 08:59 PM
We each have to base our dressing on the acceptable times to SO, parents, GF, or whoever. I did that for way too many years. I have become very fortunate to being required to dress every day for work (Of course I am the driving force).

My heart goes out to each and every one of you who have those various redtrictions that preclude dressing. I tend to pat myself on the back for designing a life for myself that includes, no allows me to dress all the time.

Keep looking foward, cause they are right behind you...