PDA

View Full Version : fashion boo-boo

ronna
04-24-2005, 01:50 PM
I think I goofed! I bought pink pumps to go with a coral dress and I think they will really clash! Here are pictures, I don't know how they'll look on me, but you're about to find out! Be sure to let me know what you think!
[IMG]

Sigrid
04-24-2005, 02:07 PM
I love them both and not so sure they would clash from what I can see. I'd get a better sense if I saw them photographed together in the same light. Better yet, if you could you model them.

~Sigrid

Julie York
04-24-2005, 02:08 PM
It's hard to tell from a photo but if the shoes are too light you may be able to save the day with some shoe dye. (They look fine to me, but what do I know.)

Wenda
04-24-2005, 02:51 PM
Wrong girl to ask. I don't wear pink. They look fine to me. I find if you have mostly black or red, things match. wenda.

Inredsatin
04-24-2005, 02:55 PM
If what you have is what is in the pics i think they will go together.But like was said before maybe you could model them to give us a better idea.
Brenda

Brenda Elizabeth
04-24-2005, 04:15 PM
I think I goofed! I bought pink pumps to go with a coral dress and I think they will really clash! Here are pictures, I don't know how they'll look on me, but you're about to find out! Be sure to let me know what you think!
[IMG]

Hi Ronna
Have you tried them on together yet, just itching to see the photo to let you know.
I get very impatient when I get something new, if I have'nt already tried them on in the shop, I have to try them on as soon as I get home. I just love buying and trying something new.

Brenda XXX

DonnaT
04-24-2005, 05:03 PM
Looks like they'll clash to me, Ronna.

StephanieCD
04-24-2005, 06:03 PM
Oh those are both cute! Especially the shoes... but don't wear 'em together, in my opinion.

The shoes'd look cute with a knee length khaki skirt and a white blouse with a pink coral necklace... and some bubble gum ;)

Cissy Suzie
04-24-2005, 06:18 PM
I think you better go try them both on immediately ... hmm >spelling?< right away!! :p Then take another pic with your warm luscious body in them :eek: Woo Hoo! ;)

Wendy me
04-24-2005, 06:25 PM
simple buy a nouther dress to go with the shoes ....then buy a nouther pair or shoes to go with the frist dress................shopping it's all good...........

Ava Mouse
04-24-2005, 07:03 PM
If you can find a shawl or wrap that combines those 2 colors, you'll instamagically match!

RachelDenise
04-24-2005, 07:33 PM
Difficult to tell unless you see them together. I like the idea of new shoes and a new dress to match the clashing parts!!

Tristen Cox
04-24-2005, 07:56 PM
I think Ava's right, just no poka dots ;)

Shecil
04-25-2005, 02:19 AM
I just wish i could pull off the bare shoulder look :-()
Shecil

sarah
04-25-2005, 07:45 AM
Mmmm pink my favourite colour and that dress is to die for .I cant see a problem but a wrap will certainly finish off the outfit..xx

Gabrielle
04-27-2005, 09:36 PM
Absolutely love the shoes. The dress is very nice as well.

Have you ever thought of Accessorizing? Maybe a nice necklace with some pink to match the shoes or maybe a scarf.

I am sure you could put something together that will make it look great together.

Gabrielle:rolleyes:

Fallen Angel
04-27-2005, 10:09 PM
ronna, they should do just fine together, if you feel like they still clash try some thing in a strappy stle insted or a satin style pump that can be dyed to mach your dress xx

CindyT
04-27-2005, 10:29 PM
How about this? I merged the 2 pix! :p

wilma
04-27-2005, 10:34 PM
Anything pink is in my favorite catagory. I love the dress just not sure I would wear the shoes with them. Barefoot with pink polish is sexy. LOL Wilma

Sigrid
04-27-2005, 10:34 PM
Not bad, but they probably weren't filmed in the same light, same exposure.....

~Sigrid

tricot gal
04-28-2005, 11:34 AM
Thanks to Cindy, we can see the beautiful dress and the cute shoes together and I think that they'll go together. My question is: what color of hose have you chosen to wear with your new dress and shoes?

Having viewed you in the lingerie thread, I know that you have some attractive pink lingerie to wear. Judging from the other pics of you I feel that you will look smashing.

Georgette
04-28-2005, 11:39 AM
I agree with Wendy in her response, if you din't really know if they are size 11s send them to me I love PINK :rolleyes:

tricot gal
04-30-2005, 12:34 PM
Just as I had imagined, Ronna. The dress and shoes match very nicely. As for pantyhose, both colors are pretty, but my preference would be to wear pink. Have you bought a matching cute pink bra and panty?

Sigrid
04-30-2005, 12:52 PM
I think they match nicely. I'd stay away from the turquiose hose - I think the pink would be safer. But, personally I'd go with the white ones you had on when you modeled the dress and shoes.

~Sigrid

AmyCarter
04-30-2005, 12:55 PM
The shoes and dress are a very cute combination but as far as the nylons i wouldn't use either that you've chosen. Polka dots are very much in style so if I could find them, I'd use a pair of white stockings with pink polka dots paired with a pink & white clutch and short white gloves. But that's just me, everyone has a different style...

Sigrid
04-30-2005, 01:22 PM
Changed my mind about the pink. That might not do well either if the color doesn't exactly match either the dress or the shoes... I like Amy's idea too, white with pink polka dots sounds kinda fun.

~Sigrid

eileen1969
04-30-2005, 01:28 PM
I would only suggest a same color shawl~ perhaps a thin one, lace or nylon girl! to match your shoes hun! maybe even silk pink scarf either one!girl! I am sure it would look great one you love Eileen :)

eileen1969
04-30-2005, 01:34 PM
The pink pantyhose girl would really look great on you love! :)

Ava Mouse
04-30-2005, 06:03 PM
Nah, go for shiny or dark tan... You want the pink dress & shoes to stand out. If you wear pink hose, your eyes can't tell where each begins/ends.

See Angel's Pink thread for an example... :)

Of course, this is just a suggestion, if you like pink hose just for the fun of it, go for it! :D

JoannaDees
05-08-2005, 10:22 AM
Wrong girl to ask. I don't wear pink. They look fine to me. I find if you have mostly black or red, things match. wenda.

You, you .... don't wear pink? But, but. It's PINK! Lovely, feminine PINK! I have many pink things to wear.

And back to the thread, it looks like the shoes and dress match to me. I also would need to see them together.

Joanna

Kimberly
05-08-2005, 04:20 PM
AARRRGH!! I'm SO JELOUS! :mad:

I want those SHOES!

grr... I love them, Ronna. And this makes me regret passing a pink paterned dress at the weekend for £17.50.. Problem is I chickened out. heh. :o

Still... very jelous. I hope you have a nice time with your new purchases. I WANT!!

ronna
05-08-2005, 04:28 PM
thanks, dearest Kimberly

Kimberly
05-08-2005, 04:32 PM
You have no idea how jelous I am right now.......

alba68
05-08-2005, 05:22 PM
The lady in pink.........now that could be a song....

ronna
05-08-2005, 09:06 PM
Alba,
Your search for The lady in pink did not return any results.

Should it have?
Maybe we could write it together.

Cissy Suzie
05-08-2005, 09:16 PM
Thanks, girls, for all your advice.
I just got my dress and heels and I am so excited!
I didn't have time for makeup or jewelry but I had to try them on right away.

So, here I am in a little preview. They don't really go too bad together, do you think?

But silly me, what was I thinking, trying to squeeze into a size 10 dress, with no one to help me with my zipper!

Please tell me what you think!
-Ronna

Aren't the shoes cute? And I can't [I]believe how much more comfortable 3" heels are than the 5" stilettos I've been wearing.

It looks like every thing goes together well. I like the outfit, I wish we could see your face, but that is ok.

I love the outfit! :)

ronna
05-08-2005, 09:37 PM
Cissy Suzy always has something nice to say.
And do you know what? It always makes me feel good.
Thanks, Suzy

alba68
05-09-2005, 03:16 AM
Alba,
Your search for The lady in pink did not return any results.

Should it have?
Maybe we could write it together.

Ronna the song doesen't exist, I was just playing the Chris de Burgh song Lady in Red when I saw your post and renamed it. Sadly I'm not very musical.

ronni
05-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Ronna has given me her new pink dress since admitting she has gotten too fat to wear it, and I am going to borrow her pink shoes and stockings too for a while. Ha! She may never get them back!

StephanieCD
05-20-2005, 06:31 PM
I think nude or tan nylons would be lovely against the pink. And those shoes ARE darling.

xam
05-20-2005, 06:44 PM
What a lovely dress and shoes!

ronna
05-20-2005, 07:05 PM
I love high heels too, Xam,
and thanks for your kind remarks