PDA

View Full Version : CD Chat Rooms

MissyCD
02-19-2008, 08:29 AM
Wondering if anyone goes to CD chat rooms. Ive been to a few and like some and don't like others as well. It can be fun to chat in real time with others of the same interests. Interested in knowing where any others go from G rated and more, even web cam chatting. I work all the time but have more time in the winters and and don't see as many girlfriends as I used to and wonder if they found another chat room. any and all input would be appreciated. TY Missy.

bEEb
02-19-2008, 11:05 AM
Hi neighbor!
This one seems to be one of the largest and most popular. Nice crowd and an outstanding website all around.
http://urnotalone.com/chat/

chrissietoo
02-19-2008, 01:00 PM
There is a chat room at www.crossdressers-forum.com. It's very quiet most of the time, though girls gather on regular occasions. It's very nice, respectful site.

Laura's Playground is excellent, a serious site for transexuals, no trolls allowed!:http://lauras-playground.com/chat.htm:
This is a Live Support Moderated Chat Room for Transsexuals both FTM and MTF, Transgendered, Intersex, Androgynes, Crossdressers and their Friends, famiies and Significant Others only. All groups will be treated equally. It is NOT a Pick up Joint for Admirers or Looking for Love Seekers. Profanity, name calling and Put-downs Are not allowed under any Circum-stances. Laura's Playground is a safe site. NO ADMIRERS ALLOWED Admirer's Should try TGGuide or Tgdating where you will be welcomed

www.tgtalk.com is great all round. I've seen Missy there, :hugs: and have met many great girls there and had fun times and serious times!

chrissie

srinn
02-19-2008, 01:32 PM
We need IRC chan imo

caroll
03-01-2008, 11:50 PM
Wondering if anyone goes to CD chat rooms. Ive been to a few and like some and don't like others as well. It can be fun to chat in real time with others of the same interests. Interested in knowing where any others go from G rated and more, even web cam chatting. I work all the time but have more time in the winters and and don't see as many girlfriends as I used to and wonder if they found another chat room. any and all input would be appreciated. TY Missy.

I seem to have a problem finding a good cd chat room,can anyone recomend one,or invite me to an im with you....yahoo IM bp1960......I live in central indiana by the way

Jilmac
03-02-2008, 12:15 AM
Missy, I have been looking for cd chatrooms but all I can find are ones that charge a membership fee. I won't join anything I have to pay for because my credit card can't take the hit. If I could find some free cd chatroms, I would love to join in and share experiences with other girls. I wish we had a chatroom on this forum. Luv and :hugs: Jill

erica2054
03-02-2008, 06:35 AM
hi - urnotalone is the largest- and at least most of the chatters have a profile= so at least you sort of know who you are chatting with

bEEb
03-02-2008, 08:29 AM
just register and it doesn't cost a thing

BLACK STOCKINGS
03-02-2008, 09:35 AM
I have been using a video chat called Paltalk for 6 years now. I have lots of fun there but not sure if it is the type of chat room you want, many rooms for all sorts of life styles

teal150
03-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Sarah West's TgChat has some very nice folks. http://62.49.252.126:7575

cindybarnes
03-08-2008, 08:48 PM
Hi Sonja !
I kinda remember seeing you there once or twice :)
Glad to see you here too !
Cindy

sally Dickson
03-09-2008, 04:16 AM
there are a couple of chatrooms I use which are totally free sites, these are tvchix.com and birchplace.com. the problem can be that you get annoying messages from admirers who find it hard to take no for an answer or looking for quick sexual relief who think that we are gay or looking for sex because we crossdress.This can be a real pain in the rear. This is where the ignore buttons come into play. Chix is a more moderated room with different areas so you can avoid this (main lobby room). I have made a few friends on there.

teal150
03-09-2008, 07:37 AM
LOL, I'm a fossil there! Been awhile. TgChat is still alive.