PDA

View Full Version : Sexual vs. Psychological?

RacyTraci
02-19-2008, 10:11 AM
I've been thinking quite a bit lately. (Isn't that what this board is all about? :D)
No doubt this has been asked before, and is hidden somewhere in these hundreds of pages, but I'm feeling lazy & don't want to search. My apology in advance. When I started dressing at 11 years old, (Now 38, dang thats 27 years...) it was a purely sexual thing. Somewhere in there it turned into more of a desire to feel like a pretty woman than a sexual experience. It's still a very erotic, "naughty" kind of feeling though. I'd like to hear some of your thoughts on this.

Michelle 51
02-19-2008, 10:55 AM
I,m a lot like you.It use to always be sexual and sometimes i think it was a lot simpler then.Now i dress to relax and because it feels natural but there is still a bit of sexual tension every time i put on a short skirt,heels,pantyhose etc.I guess what i,m trying to say is i don,t dress for a sexual reason now but thats not to say it can,t end up there.
justabit

JessieB
02-19-2008, 11:11 AM
For me, there will always be a sexual aspect to dressing, no matter what other aspects have or will emerge.

Another thing -- I hear so many gurls say that dressing relaxes them, and I believe them because it's apparently such a common thing. But I don't get it, personally. Dressing makes me feel better, but it doesn't relax me. If anything, it energizes me. And I gotta tell ya, when I'm around other CDs, they don't seem very relaxed to me -- in fact, they seem sort of tense, on edge or something, but maybe that's because we're usually out in public.

RikkiOfLA
02-19-2008, 11:44 AM
For me, it is a variable combination of both.

I can dress very sexy if I want to. Right now, my darling is sleeping late. We're planning to make love when she wakes up. I'm wearing something special just for her. I'd get arrested if I wore this on the street! :devil: Does it turn me on? Oh, yeah. And I believe it will do the same for her!

I can also dress very practical. Jeans, sneakers, tee shirt. But even then, I try to throw some feminine toches in. A little dark eye shadow. I put my hair up and wear earrings.

I watch fashion carefully, to see which things that are sexy and look good on me I can get away with. Current faves: Shorts with textured pantyhose, plunging necklines with pendants, espadrilles (rope soled shoes)--these are coming in for spring, tee shirts that "inadvertently" show a little tummy, black jeans, dark eye shadow, black eyeliner, glossy little-color lipstick. The object is to be a little sexy without being blatant.

Blessings,
Rikki

Stargirl
02-19-2008, 11:55 AM
I do both. Unharness the mind, roll out the red carpet for the libido, gear up for some action, tighten the corset, put on a neck tie, a red high heel, and a wing tip shoe. Add a frilly blouse. Both my male and female sides have a nice opportunity to sweep the rules of society out the door. Never allow the world at large to pave the route to your own personal playground. Don't walk on the wild side.....RUN ! Leap. Roll ! Holding back too much can do a lot of damage. It's hard to be all of one thing all the time, and not get bored. Body, Mind, Spirit...wardrobe.

Christina Louise
02-19-2008, 12:18 PM
Just this morning as I was waking up, so I don't know if it was still part of a dream, I felt that dressing was just how my life should be.

Tomorrow I will be dressed in someone else's company for the first time in my life, so my thoughts may be either reinforced or totally different by this time tomorrow.

joann07
02-19-2008, 12:22 PM
Hey girl!
We're the same age.

For me, it is a combination of both.
Although, I started fully crossdressing back in Oct 2006, I had secretly worn pantyhose, since my early teens, up until about 3 years ago when it quickly transitioned into my crossdressing today.
I still get the sexual pleasure of wearing pantyhose, but at the same time I enjoy dressing as a classy and contemporary woman.

Hugs!

KandisTX
02-19-2008, 12:29 PM
I am almost exactly in agreement with Joann07 on this. Although, the "sexuality" of my dressing has been rather subsided for many years now, I do find some instances where there is that "guilty pleasure" still lurking in the closet with some of my clothing.

Kandis:love:

amber 07
02-19-2008, 12:36 PM
Its always been a sexual thing for me too. I feel so SEXY when I go all out and its worth it for me. But.....if you have a SO who is supportive and Loves to help you with make-up and all the incidentals and enjoys your feminine persona anytime, you are twice blessed. It is such a luxurious feeling to drift off to sleep with my breast forms pressing into her back and my nylon covered legs intertwined with hers and waking in the morning feeling sooooooo naughty.

The sexual aspect is still there but it just feels so damn good just to be able to put something on and do regular things, like reading all the lovely letters from everyone here. Everything has a way of sorting itself out and its an ongoing process. What felt sooooo right yesterday may be supplanted by new feelings today. Such a wonderful adventure!!!!!

jill s
02-19-2008, 03:55 PM
I think at 11 everything is about sex. I remember being aroused by dressing into my 30's . I'm now 49 and I think that part of it's gone for me. I would say now it confuses me why it do. Getting old sucks, getting old and being trans is bewildering.