PDA

View Full Version : I hope you'll forgive the intrusion but what's your repsonse to this:

Christina Louise
02-19-2008, 12:09 PM
This is a current MtF thread

ok mostly I identify as a heterosexual male crossdresser. In other words I am attracted to women even when Im dressed.

However I seem to have a strong attraction to other transgendered MtoFs as well. I havent actually done anything with one before and I clearly have no attraction to "men as men"
but I can't deny a certain level or arousal whenever I see a transgendered person, espically if they are passable.

What does this make me other then confused?

and one of the respondents included the query

...Do FtM have similar thoughts and are attracted to GG's? Is their situation any different than MtF?...

(probably means FtM rather than GG)

So, guys, do you have any thoughts or comments?

Kieron Andrew
02-19-2008, 12:13 PM
im attracted to both MtF's and GGs, ie the female form....i see them both as women in their own rights...i dont think im confused, i believe im a straight man

Cai
02-19-2008, 12:23 PM
Rob's a straight man, who just happens to be open-minded to the idea of TG women as women.

For FtMs, it depends on if you're talking about CDs or TSs. For a FtM CD, an attraction to a GG (or a trans woman) would be homosexual; for a TS, the same attraction would be heterosexual (like Kieron).

I know that I've stopped trying to worry about it. Mostly my attractions are to men (both cis- and trans- gendered), but occasionally a woman will come along that makes my jaw drop. I have no idea what that "makes" me, and it doesn't really matter to me.

Kieron Andrew
02-19-2008, 12:26 PM
I know that I've stopped trying to worry about it.

yup me too... no point in worrying about what just is....

Tamara Croft
02-19-2008, 12:27 PM
i dont think im confusedNope, not confused... just :silly:

:whistling:

Prolly dead now...

:hiding:

Sorry.. you are now being brought back on topic :D hijack over :heehee:

SirTrey
02-19-2008, 12:44 PM
The further into transition I go, the more I find that I am attracted to GG's....I don't think it's being confused, I see it more as being a guy....and nothing more.....:)

Cai
02-19-2008, 01:24 PM
The further into transition I go, the more I find that I am attracted to GG's....I don't think it's being confused, I see it more as being a guy....and nothing more.....:)

:yt:

For me, I think it's a little bit environmental. There aren't any guys around for me to date, and everyone thinks I'm a lesbian in denial anyway. (Everyone thinks I'm dating my roommate, too. Gotta love the rumor mill.) I'm surrounded by attractive, intelligent, independent women every minute of every day. It'd be hard not to be interested.

CaptLex
02-19-2008, 01:43 PM
I hope you'll forgive the intrusion
Depends . . . did you bring rum? :raisedeyebrow: :heehee:

So, guys, do you have any thoughts or comments?
Two comments:

1. The answer will probably vary depending on whether the FtM considers himself CD, TS or somewhere in between.

2. That said, any of us can be attracted to a wide variety of people.

I'm attracted to GMs and transguys, but I wouldn't rule out a GG or an MtF, though none have turned my head yet (except Eddie Izzard, of course :D).

P.S. I noticed Tamara is feeling playful today . . . maybe she misses the brig. :bg:

mistunderstood
02-19-2008, 01:46 PM
I consider my-self strait but I find the more I transition the more I find I like both(yes I feel confused yet not confused). Sorry I think this post did not help you.

Tamara Croft
02-19-2008, 01:48 PM
P.S. I noticed Tamara is feeling playful today . . . maybe she misses the brig. :bg:Maybe... why you wanna take me there?? :heehee:

CaptLex
02-19-2008, 01:54 PM
Maybe... why you wanna take me there?? :heehee:
You're welcome there anytime . . . but no dolphins allowed. :laugh:

rickie121x
02-19-2008, 01:57 PM
Yes - for me "it" really is "simply being a guy". I feel the about same strength of attraction to females when I am crossdressed. However, since then I am "in costume", I feel a lot more free, less inhibited, and tend to be a good deal more forward! Result: I actually have more success getting ladies to date when I am "dressed" than when I am in normal guy mode, ie. in drab.

Rickie :heehee:

Tamara Croft
02-19-2008, 02:15 PM
You're welcome there anytime . . . but no dolphins allowed. :laugh:That's ok... I'll bring my sharks :heehee: and the handcuffs... :dom:

Oops.. did it again... gonna get :slap:

Back on topic... sorry :blushing:

ZenFrost
02-19-2008, 05:31 PM
im attracted to both MtF's and GGs, ie the female form....i see them both as women in their own rights...i dont think im confused, i believe im a straight man

:yt: I'm not attracted to most FtMs because I either do not see them as women or expressing their feminine side enough for me to feel an attraction, but GGs and MtFs do.

DanielMacBride
02-19-2008, 11:05 PM
:yt: I'm not attracted to most FtMs because I either do not see them as women or expressing their feminine side enough for me to feel an attraction, but GGs and MtFs do.

I see Myself as a straight guy - I am attracted to GGs and MtFs and My girlfriend is MtF trans. This is not to say I don't recognise an attractive male (either GM or FtM) when I see one - I'm just not sexually attracted to males at all. Although, I have been known to find people with ambiguous gender attractive (androgynous people or those who deliberately blur the gender lines)...just not enough to sleep with them ;)

Daniel

metalguy639
03-13-2008, 02:02 AM
I guess I'm one strange cookie because I'm attracted to GM's myself. If I was to find someone who was something different & they were accepting, loving etc then I may change my ideas on that. But for now its GM's for me. :D

What does that make me? Gay?

Abraxas
03-13-2008, 03:33 AM
Metalguy--I'm attracted to GMs too, so I guess if you're strange, then so am I. :D
That's okay, though; I like being a weirdo.

In all honesty, though, I like penises and am terrified of girl bits. I get all squeamish and phobic. So, while I can be attracted to other FTMs it could never get sexual

So, having said that, I have dated a (pre-op) MTF, and I would probably do it again, but I'd be much more likely to date someone who crossdresses occasionally (like Izzard. Mrowr.), rather than a TS.

... did that make sense?

metalguy639
03-13-2008, 03:44 AM
Metalguy--I'm attracted to GMs too, so I guess if you're strange, then so am I. :D
That's okay, though; I like being a weirdo.

In all honesty, though, I like penises and am terrified of girl bits. I get all squeamish and phobic. So, while I can be attracted to other FTMs it could never get sexual

So, having said that, I have dated a (pre-op) MTF, and I would probably do it again, but I'd be much more likely to date someone who crossdresses occasionally (like Izzard. Mrowr.), rather than a TS.

... did that make sense?

LOL well at least I'm not the only one them :D And yes that made sense to me :)