PDA

View Full Version : So girly?

staxscd
02-19-2008, 12:46 PM
are any of you in a relationship where you do more girl things than your so?
I wear makeup more and have more dresses and i think i like dressing up more.
so i think im more girly

but she is definatly the woman of the house and i dont want to take that away from here

KandisTX
02-19-2008, 12:47 PM
I wear the bras and panties so she doesn't have to.

Kandis:love:

sandra-leigh
02-19-2008, 01:32 PM

More dresses, more pantyhose/tights, about the same number of bras. Possibly more skirts, but she has a bunch of old clothes in boxes and some of those might be skirts. Less earrings and other jewelry. Far far less moisturizers -- she collects those, uses them perhaps twice, and forgets about 'em.

gretchen_love
02-19-2008, 01:52 PM
i probably dress better when i am dressed, but she is a athlete/hockey player so...not to offend any athletes here, but she has more sweatpants than i do pants...she hates makeup, and only dresses nicely for work or a special occasion; other than those times, its tshirt, sweatpants, and a ponytail...my clothing collection isn't that big, but overall, (personal opinion) my stuff is nicer

lynda o
02-19-2008, 07:13 PM
I'm sure I have more bras, panties and slips but I don't get to wear them nearly as often. 24/7 would never work, I would be happy with 2-3 hours a day.

jenniferj
02-19-2008, 11:07 PM
We were chatting the other night and dear wife said "Black shoes, brown shoes, sneakers, hiking boots - who needs more than that?" I thought of the pile o'shoes in my closet...

Offhand, I can think of 11 pairs of black pumps with various heels and straps; 5 pairs of summer thongs for around the pool; Heels in pink, red, gray, tan, violet, coral, white, navy, brown, raisin, aubergine, moss; Maryjanes, ballet slippers, wedges, sandals, 8 or 10 pairs of boots, and it's really not enough.

I have party dresses I haven't worn yet, bras and panties that are targetted to special outfits, office slacks and tops... Yeah, I think I'm the girl here.

But she's the woman. She is frequently amused when I have time to really dress for when she comes home. She has said "wow" more than once. Also, "Don't those shoes kill your feet?"

A few nights ago I wore a pair of very,very (way too) tight skinny black jeans with a sweater and very (way too) high boots. She didn't say anything until I refered to it as my "penance outfit" - for all the times I enouraged her to wear tight pants and high heels. Then she smiled and asked when I would wear it again....

-jj

victoriamwilliams1
03-02-2008, 09:59 PM
I wear makeup more and have more dresses and i think i like dressing up more.
so i think im more girly

but she is definatly the woman of the house and i dont want to take that away from here

I own more skirts/dressed, pantyhose and shoes.

Jilmac
03-02-2008, 10:07 PM
I can't really say for sure. I just met my SO last October and have never seen her complete wardrobe.

Claudia Zylindrias
03-02-2008, 10:17 PM
Well I definatly have more girl clothing/shoes/etc that she has. Also thanks to the training I had with my sisters and cousins when I was young. I have taught my SO how to shop and accessorize just right. However I have put myself it the position of being her favorite shopping g/f. We have a great understanding relationship and luckly most items can be used by the other including bras. She loves me being dressed.

She is definatly the women of the house but I wear the skirts... :)

christina marie
03-02-2008, 10:58 PM
am definently the girly one in the house,she has turned into major tomboy. typical evening at our house, daughter and i laying in floor, painting her nails, or fiddling with our hair, wifes laying on her couch, drinking a beer and seeing if she can belch loud enough to shake things off top of fishtank...

Annie D
03-02-2008, 11:46 PM
My wife has fewer fem clothes than I and it doesn't bother her. Just the other day she remarked that my panties are much prettier than hers and if I could order some for her. She teaches physical education and her wardrobe consists of shorts and t-shirts, sweatsuits and a whole boatload of sneakers. I have taught her that she needs to be Nike from top to bottom, Adidas shoes go with Adidas sweats, and never ever mix Reebok with New Balance.

I have more blouses, capris, skirts and tops and our closet is 1/3 hers, 1/3 his and 1/3 Annie's. She doesn't seem to care and said today that I needed a new wig that was more in keeping with my age. I look forward to having her help me to pick it out.