PDA

View Full Version : A fun day in the city!!

Jaquelyn
02-19-2008, 12:52 PM
Yesterday was a lot of fun. My wife, her girlfriend, and myself went to SF for the day. We went to several shops, mostly leather shops, and had alot of fun. I was in drab, however, Jaquelyn did get to try on some new dresses, and shop for new corsets- OMG the leather corsets were beautiful!! So, the highlight of the day was going to Mr. S/Madame S Leather, which is a very cool leather bdsm store in the city. Basically, they are a gay oriented bdsm shop, but are VERY ts/tg freindly, and have alot of cool clothing. So, while I was there, in come two guys in drab, trying on different high heels together, and picking some out with the female sa helping. Then, later, while talking over new chastity devices on the market with an obviously male gay s/a, we get to talking about crossdressing, and how he has recently experieced it for the first time, and wanted to know all kinds of stuff when I told him that I dress. By the time it was time to go, I think he was all excited, and felt better about himself, and frankly, so did I!!!! It was just nice to go somewhere that no one was judging each other, and could openly talk about different lifestyles and shop, and have fun. For those of us on this forum that practice a bdsm lifestyle, as well as crossdress, you should check them out on the web, and in person, if you get the chance. A great group of folks, and frankly, some of the nicest leather stuff you will ever find.......and some stuff that will scare you to death...LOL:D

Stargirl
02-19-2008, 02:14 PM
Meeting other cd'er's feels so natural when we are together. We needn't answer endless phobe questions, or feel defensive against those who frown upon what we do, whether mtf or ftm. I am not personally into leather, but it's fun being situationally altered in a controlled fun fest. No one enjoys being tied naked to the front of a roller coaster heading for a board full of spikes. Wait ! I'm not being fair to the M in BDSM. :tongueout