PDA

View Full Version : Have you dressed today

cd4l
02-19-2008, 07:58 PM
Sorry if im posting something wronmg here, not even sure why I'm asking lol but who has dressed today and what have you worn ?

I could not dress at work today - well I guess I could have but because of what I was having to do it was more practical to go to work in Jeans (male ones as I own no feamle Jeans if im dressing im in a skirt or dress)

Anyway after getting home I had a nice bath and put on a full lenght dress plus a nice warn cardi - its rather cold in my part of the uk at present and for the first time in a few days simply enjoyed being dressed - plus its the first time I've worn a full length dress for around 3 weeks :)

Feeling happy again tonight xxxxxxxxxxx

TGMarla
02-19-2008, 08:02 PM
Nope. Not today. I put a sweater on for a while, because of the chill, but I won't be dressing until tomorrow. Generally, there are three days in the week when I am likely not going to dress. The other four, well.......

Cristi
02-19-2008, 08:05 PM
Not all the way by any means... but I did put a long warm skirt on when I got home from work. I'm in the habit of doing something like that just to get out of my uncomfortable work pants.

BETH H
02-19-2008, 08:07 PM
Hi don't wear anything to work but im home now put on bra panties and cami under my sweats open shades no outer wear for now

beth

jennifer41356
02-19-2008, 08:20 PM
I was off today and went shopping, check out my pics in the out and about page:love:

Jeannie
02-19-2008, 08:26 PM
I can't dress in anything and go to work, however when I get home that's another thing totally. I am dress right now but no makeup except red lipstick. I have on a mini skirt and cream colored pull over blouse with wonderful red lacy thong and a red bra. Feels wonderful.

Jeannie

lynda o
02-19-2008, 08:33 PM
I don't dress at work except for some kind of panties either cotton jockey bikinis or something more exotic. Now I am fully dressed with makeup but no wig have not found the courage to buy one locally.

SandyR
02-19-2008, 08:41 PM
On the road had planned to, but work is getting in the way......heheh

SandyR

docrobbysherry
02-19-2008, 09:10 PM
My daughter's coming back tomorrow and we r heading out of town for a few days.
I'm back from work and brought home some things for tonite. And I'm headed off to dress after this post.

School girls outfits! Got the cutest short skirts at Goodwill last week. Picked out some cute matching tops and went thru my daughter's drawers for some Knee socks! The only question is;
Do I wear the skimpy short tops, ( no corset), or the longer ones, ( with corset)? Hmmm.
I'll keep u guessing until I process Sherry's pics!

U had to ask didn't u?

sandra-leigh
02-19-2008, 09:39 PM
who has dressed today and what have you worn ?

Long denim skirt, lavender tights, slinky top with a bit of a scoop neck, large forms. No makeup or wig, though, as I was just headed over to the local mall. I should have worn warmer tights, though -- it was :swear: cold!

Generally, there are three days in the week when I am likely not going to dress.

Three days a week? :thinking: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow? :wave:

Missy Anne's GG
02-19-2008, 09:44 PM
Yes, we did! I took Missy Anne out for her first outing of the new year....story and pictures to follow... in a day or two!

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

Kristen Marie
02-19-2008, 09:46 PM
Today I tossed on my dungaree skirt, heels, and because it was cold up here in Massachusetts, a bulky sweater. Even with no make-up on, it felt real good.

teresa jeen
02-19-2008, 10:09 PM
well when i found out i was to be bymyself for another night (mom in law deals) i jumped at the opportunity!! even went to check the mail, doggone its cold!!no ed mcman didnt leave me 10 mil!!! i think if they were real nipp's they wouldve hurt!!:heehee:

Joy Carter
02-19-2008, 10:10 PM
It's bed time here, and I have on a black night gown. Waiting for the first yawn.......And there it was.......Won't be long now. :D

teresa jeen
02-19-2008, 10:17 PM
dont staaaart tha you know its contagious!!! a stretch isnt far behind. ive got the blanket warmed up and ready too go.night night!!

jenniferj
02-19-2008, 10:18 PM
Have I dressed today?

Do bears take Victoria's Secrets catalogs into the woods?

As Bette (The divine Miss M) Midler is fond of saying, "what kind of ***hole question is that?"

:)

- jj

jenniferj
02-19-2008, 10:23 PM
BTW,

I dressed down today - a pair of bootcut jeans with the cuffs rolled up, a pair of white sneakers with pink laces, pink bobby sox, a white cotton camisole and a blue chenille hoody sweater.

It's bedtime now and I 've changed into a pink satin winter nightie (February in Massachusetts) and pink scuffie slippers.

I'll wear somthing dressier tomorrow.

-jj

bianncats
02-20-2008, 12:58 AM
no i gave it up for lent. I can't wait to go shopping again.

b

docrobbysherry
02-20-2008, 01:43 AM
School girls outfits! Got the cutest short skirts at Goodwill last week. Picked out some cute matching tops and went thru my daughter's drawers for some Knee socks! The only question is;
Do I wear the skimpy short tops, ( no corset), or the longer ones, ( with corset)? Hmmm.

Ok, THAT was interesting! Those new little skirts were awfully hard to get over my butt! We still had a great evening! Now, I've got to clean up the debris all over the house! Good nite all!
RS

Dalece
02-20-2008, 03:12 AM
Not at Home today, But do wear panties most of the time at work right now have to wear uniform, but you better believe i'm wearing panties:D