PDA

View Full Version : coming out

tina jayne
02-19-2008, 08:08 PM
i have been dressing for a little while now on and off for a good few years ,over the last few months i have been dressing more oftern i now always or nearly always under wear and dress in the evenings , i am now starting to feel that i might want to go further i have set in my mind that i might start breast development soon i am nt to concerned about side affects but what might be a issue is coming out as not many people know about my fem side .and also about my own gender as to how i feel bye for now tina

Mariah
02-19-2008, 09:03 PM
all I can say is, do it and hope for the best, and perpear for the worse.

keris

Angie G
02-19-2008, 09:05 PM
Well good luck hun :hugs:
Angie

Alice B
02-19-2008, 09:16 PM
As the announcer on various Bob Barker shows used to say-Tina, come on down!

sandra-leigh
02-19-2008, 09:47 PM
i have set in my mind that i might start breast development soon i am nt to concerned about side affects but what might be a issue is coming out as not many people know about my fem side .and also about my own gender as to how i feel

Might I refer you to my recent response in badkitty's thread?
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1194446&postcount=8
Quick summary is that I propose an experiment to see how easy it is to deal with.

Annesah
02-20-2008, 09:34 AM
Great going Tina! I came out gradually and painlessly. Just started to dress with more fem accessories. Pretty studs, ankle bracelet, sandles, shorter shorts, watch etc. all done slowly, incrementally. I was soon fielding more and more questions regarding what was up. Not one bad experience. I think this approach raises expectations so the actual explaination is probably anticipated and so not too suprising. Good luck however you do it!:hugs:

StacyCD
02-20-2008, 03:21 PM
Since I only desire to be a part-time crossdresser I may be stepping into a deep pile! I think anyone should be certain about their path BEFORE developing breasts! Once you have them you are no longer just a crossdresser. Also, it is not as easy to hide breasts or get rid of them as it is a pair of silicon forms!

tina jayne
02-20-2008, 05:58 PM
that is the one thing that is taking a lot of thinking about .but i am looking at different types of breast tablets and if they have any side effects :love:

sandra-leigh
02-20-2008, 06:51 PM
i am looking at different types of breast tablets and if they have any side effects

Check out the Body Issues forum. There have been a lot of postings there on this issue.

The quick quick summary (as a complete layperson) is that Yes, they *all* have serious side effects in many people. The medical folk who post in the Body Issues forum urge high caution.

A number of people have posted there saying that this or that product or mixture worked for them without noticable side effects. Some people get lucky. Side effects are not universal. But putting on breasts and keeping them requires serious internal medical changes, and that has a cost.