PDA

View Full Version : Where To Get Full Transformation

laceyjessica
02-19-2008, 09:35 PM
my wife told me the first weekend in april she is taking the kids to a friends house for the weeken. I want to finally expose jessica to the public. Can anyone advice me where to get my makeup done buy a wig find a gg to go along with me or anthing i need to go out in maryland or delaware or dc or virgina. I want to go so bad but i want to do it right

sandra-leigh
02-19-2008, 10:32 PM
my wife told me the first weekend in april she is taking the kids to a friends house for the weeken. I want to finally expose jessica to the public. [...] I want to go so bad

No offence intended, but,

:cp:

and re-read what our sisters wrote in your other thread about pink hurricanes.

It isn't that we don't understand the pressure to Go Out, but what kind of friends would we be if we didn't advise you to stay out of the tatoo parlour until you sober up?

badkitty667
02-20-2008, 12:15 AM
This is my last reply to you. It is CRYSTAL CLEAR that you don't give a %$@! about your family. You are selfish and you have made many posts that leave me with no doubt that you are either a.) fishing for attention, or b.) truly, blisteringly self-absorbed.

You need help. You need to grow up. I can't imagine the patience your SO must have. It must be God-like. You post about shopping and your wife in the same posts, but the shopping CLEARLY is the more important issue for you. Get a grip on yourself. I've lost my patience with you. :rolleyes:

Kate Simmons
02-20-2008, 06:05 AM
I'm not getting this Hon. Of course you are always free to do what you want but I think that right now a transformation, etc. would be the last thing on your mind. It seems you don't give a feather or a fig about your family, even though many other folks gave good advice in your other thread. We do care about you. My observation is that this is an example of the CDing taking over a person in a worse case scenerio. You are up pretty high right now. Be warned, you will come down and come down fast and hard. Hopefully there will be something left to pick up the pieces. I speak from personal experience my friend. I survived but not everyone does.

lynn27
02-20-2008, 11:30 AM
i agree with the others here, please go and reread the posts in your other thread. it really sounds like you have lost all control...

fyi, your wife might just be moving the kids out for good... you might want to deal with your family issues.

my wife and I just went through a horrible month. because we were there for each other it made life bearable... in your case the title is appropriate!

Sometimes dressing is just NOT that important (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76956)

laceyjessica
02-20-2008, 09:20 PM
i found somewhere to get my transformation done. I am sorry you all feel so harsh against me but its been almost 40 years I want to come out and play

laceyjessica
02-20-2008, 09:35 PM
Wow, i took a 1/2 day today and went to wilmington Delaware today. Bad day to do it with the weather and all or was it. First store I stopped at dress Barn woman no one there SA handed me outfit after outfit to try on. Went to the mall next walked around took everything in. Left went to Davids bridal tried on 6 wedding gowns, i will be a beautiful bride oneday. Went to Payless bought two pair of shoes, went to another dress barn tried on clothes, when the lady there was being very helpful recommended me to a salon for wig and makeover. I found that place salon owner found the coret style wig for me and she said she has a makeup artist that will work her majic and either i will look grat or I wont(kind of discouraging). She also said she may have a gf that would be interested in accompanying me after the makeover to go out shopping. Wow what a day! I am definitely in a pink blizzard where will it end. Also i went to the dr today explained all that was going on and she recommended a therapist so we wil see what happend. Thanks again everyone for the support and the criticizm i need it all to figure this out....Love Jessica

brendaisagirl
02-20-2008, 09:38 PM
Give your family break and think of them for awhile, you are a totally sef-fish man.

Holly
02-20-2008, 10:29 PM
Good luck Jessica... you're going to need it :(

Sally2005
02-21-2008, 12:57 AM
Jessica, I don't think you are being selfish, it sounds like you have this suppressed desire and you are dealing with a lot of stress so you are trying to escape through CDing. I think talking to someone may help, just be honest with yourself and you will find the answers. Also, you have a duty to try to communicate with your wife to resolve any conflict to repair the marriage, there are ups and downs and you have to put effort in to it...it would be a disaster to call it quits on your marriage only to explore CDing and then discover it wasn't what you thought. Try to find a way to explore the CDing without making it an either or. If you can work towards including your wife maybe you will both find CDing it is not so bad.

laceyjessica
02-21-2008, 08:14 PM
good or bad positive or negative I am looking for all the coments hopefully this will hel me out of the pink fog. I love my kids and i love my wife but I just have a strong desire to see how jessica passes in public and that is what I am finally after, Its been probably 35 years i want to see if i can pass