PDA

View Full Version : What do wear in male mode to show that you are fem?

Jamie001
02-20-2008, 01:04 AM
Girls,

What do you wear in male mode to show the world that you are really fem?

stormrider
02-20-2008, 02:32 AM
I wear many of my tops and sweaters, socks, tights, and occasionally a pair of jeans.

Michelle

Paulacder
02-20-2008, 03:00 AM
When I'm out in male mode ocasionaly it's a bra with enhansers, panty hose, ladies jeans, ladies sweater or a baggy sweat shirt, ladies loafers, ankle bracelet, a couple rings, bracelet, with some light daytime makeup. To me this is a blast dressing like this. The amazing thing is, no one notices, Ocasionaly I will get a stare but thats about it. Dressing like this is in no way the same as wearing a dress with a wig, it's just another way I release my inner fem. feelings.

Kate Simmons
02-20-2008, 03:32 AM
Makes no difference to me Hon. I know who I am and don't care what the "world" thinks one way or the other.:happy:

Caitlin Rose
02-20-2008, 08:37 AM
I ALWAYS wear a scrunchie on my ponytail and it always matches another piece of my outfit.
My (natural) nails are "too long for a guy."
I often wear fem turtlenecks, and my everyday shoes are a few pairs of "All Weather Mocs" from the Land's End Womens Catalog.

tonna reydhar
02-20-2008, 12:44 PM
I wear pantyhose ALOT, I keep my legs shaved, I have my toenails painted, and I have clear nail polish on my fingernails (barely noticable). I would rather wear pantyhose then mens underwear, they feel so awsome, especially on shaved legs.

sybercom11
02-20-2008, 02:33 PM
In the summer, I wear short denim shorts (juniors style) with a girlie tank top and girlie flip flops.

Not exactly crossdressing I know, but those items and of course my shaved body, show that I am obviously fem.

Nikki A.
02-20-2008, 02:35 PM
panties always, p/hose or trouser socks. Clear polish and a diamond stud in each ear (wish I could wear danglies).

Deborah Jane
02-20-2008, 02:49 PM
Nothing at the moment, [i seem to always be in a very male environment] but i have thought about wearing my "love heart" necklace..If anyones asks i could always say "it belongs to a gurl i know" [not exactly a lie]!!

mikecd999
02-20-2008, 03:22 PM
I wear panties 24/7 and when it is cold I wear pantyhose that can be seen above my shoes. Also long hair and usually earrings.

MistyCD
02-20-2008, 03:24 PM
a pair of Dr Scholls exercise sandals

annekathleen
02-20-2008, 03:40 PM
ALWAYS PANTIES!
Sometimes a toe ring.
Sometimes an ankle bracelet.
Sometimes painted toes.

CathyKR
02-20-2008, 03:56 PM
Round-collared ("club collared") RL shirts, velvet suits, long nails polished glossy but clear (like Caitlin Rose, my nails are also "too long for a guy"!), small gold sleepers, diamond studs and gold studs in my pierced lobes.

Bev
02-20-2008, 05:46 PM
Something Pink.

joann07
02-20-2008, 06:52 PM
I just wear pantyhose under my male clothes. :love:

Eugenie
02-20-2008, 07:01 PM
When in "male mode" I never wear anything feminine.

For me it is all or nothing...

The only thing that I indulge in is wearing very soft material underwear that are making me feel great, even when dressed as a man. But these are male underwear.

However, one thing that makes me feel "femme" is that I am always keeping my skin completely hairless. This, combined with the feeling of very soft material underwear allows me to feel "femme" even in "male mode".

:hugs:
Eugenie

Nicole Erin
02-20-2008, 07:03 PM
My lovely femme watch is my main thing even if I am in drab. I will also spray on a little perfume.
I am with Eugenie here also, I keep the body hair shaved.

I assume no one wants to hear about my black panties...

Deborah Jane
02-20-2008, 07:27 PM

No Thanks:tongueout

Charleen
02-20-2008, 07:46 PM
My finger nails are long with a translucent pink polish, hair in a 'tail,fem hoop earrings, my brows are plucked, I wear mascara at all times, and perfume. :eek::DI also just got a buxton bag(as seen on TV) and I use that as well now all the time. Love the bag! I even will wear a blouse to work on occasion.

Genifer Teal
02-20-2008, 08:31 PM
Long hair, long nails, very plucked eyebrows, no body hair, never a beard shadow, pierced ears but no earrings. It has become increasingly difficult to minimize my girly appearance.

Gen

SweetCaroline
02-20-2008, 09:12 PM
Things that I hide...

I always wear a butterfly watch/ necklace on a chain around my neck. It was given to me by a very dear friend. I wear it as a reminder, in my drab, day to day life, of my T-Girl friends.

Things that are public...

I often wear Hawaiian shirts. They often depict flowers and trees, not to mention bright colors, and is often, the closest some of us men can get to wearing feminine prints and be socially acceptable.

Since January I have had the pinky nail of my left hand painted black with a marker, since I heard that it was supposed to be some sort of sign.

Caroline

laceyjessica
02-20-2008, 09:38 PM
started going out tonight with not only all the lingerie under my drab male clothes but flats very femme flats

StephiefromSyr
02-20-2008, 11:08 PM
mainly because i have to be careful, i do wear panties and i do have a fem belt

Michelle Hart
02-20-2008, 11:49 PM

Oh but I doo Where did you get them, were they on sale, are they part of a set?

What di you think I was gonna ask.

I hardly ever wear boy's clothes. I did wear a mens jacket today though. It looked good with my sweater and slacks. I don't even wear mens shoes anymore. 2 or 3 inch heels and some studs. I only wear my rings and braclets when I go out.

obsessedwithpantyhose
02-21-2008, 01:28 AM
im always wearing pantyhose,,my legs r shaved,,and i wear a gold anklet,, and being as im in Phx i wear them with shorts,, and all of my nails r painted nice bright colors....my hair is long also....:D

Marvina Martian
02-21-2008, 01:44 AM
I most always wear panties and a matching bra if I can get away with it. Of course I am always shaven and have my toes painted by a salon. I always have little titanium hoops in both ears (since 1994) and always wear girls jeans.

I may do the black painted pinky to signal to other CD'ers that I am part of the club....;)

Stephanie Anne
02-21-2008, 01:49 AM
Well let's see... I only wear woman's pants and shorts (so much more comfortable than men's), panties (again comfort), tshirts, polos, button down shirts, cmaisoles, and any other non gender defining shirt I can find, panty hose or stockings whne cold, sport's bars, tshirt bras, and any other bra that doesnt enchange my already boob tastic bust, women's socks, and androgenous shoes.

About the only thing I wear that is men's are coats and sweaters as I have yet to find anyhting I like that does not say "look over there, that man is in women's clothes!" One day I hope t be able to have to make a pianful effort to look masculine, but not today.

Laurelanne
02-21-2008, 04:16 AM
I now sport a very femme hair cut and colour, and If Im really naughty Ill were stayups and usually no socks..IT shows

daniisummers
02-21-2008, 05:41 AM
i've got a nose stud and that signifies my femmeness. Sometimes i wear clear nail polish and i also shave my entire body

carolinewalker_2000
02-21-2008, 05:55 AM
Not sure whether this really counts; but have just returned from the shops wearing panties, sheer black tights, loafers, and a pretty pink blouse under male jeans and jumper. You would have had to look quite carefully to notice I what I was wearing, but I felt wonderfully feminine!

Katrina
02-21-2008, 06:01 AM
I pretty much never wear men's pants. I always wear ladies khakis to work and usually a pair of shoes with a 1.5" heel. I pretty much always wear men's shirts because I can't find too many that are gender-neutral enough to get away with. Eddie Bauer does have some though that are real easy to get away with.

I may do the black painted pinky to signal to other CD'ers that I am part of the club....;)

I might have to try that as well. Shouldn't it be pink though???

gretchenD
02-21-2008, 10:20 AM
I wear heels with my male suits with pantyhose,much easier than men's dress shoes and more comfortable.I do once in a while wear a skirt with my male suits too,where I work,no one complains about it and knows this is me.

obsessedwithpantyhose
02-21-2008, 11:20 AM
I wear heels with my male suits with pantyhose,much easier than men's dress shoes and more comfortable.I do once in a while wear a skirt with my male suits too,where I work,no one complains about it and knows this is me.

:eek: WOW

when did this painting the pinky come about?? and which one do u paint?? left or right??,,,wouldnt having ALL ur nails painted a nice sparkly red or pink pretty much signal or a cd along with the pink hair band,anklet and pantyhose?

kymmieLorain
02-21-2008, 11:38 AM
Panties always. Anklet always. painted toe nails always. feminine mind set always. LOL

Kymmie

MWCMDarlene
02-21-2008, 11:39 AM
I don't know that wearing panties and a bra under your male clothes that no one can see would qualify as revealling your femme side. How would anyone tell if it is concealed? But, if it does, then on occassion, I do wear panties and a bra, so long as I have a T-shirt and another shirt over the T-Shirt to cover up the bra straps.

KandisTX
02-21-2008, 11:43 AM
I only wear panties and pantyhose (haven't worn mens tightie whities in about 20 years now). on casual friday's I will often times wear a bra with my leather vest over top so noone can see the straps :) I love that feeling of having a matching set of bra and panties on with shaved legs and such.

Kandis:love:

becomingkimberly
02-21-2008, 12:16 PM
To show - Nothing
To feel femme - panties and pantyhose under drab, ankle bracelet & toe rings

gretchenD
02-21-2008, 12:48 PM
This is the way I show I am fem when I am in my male mode and most people respect it.I do once in a while get my nails done by my fiance Nikki,pink and purple in my male mode also.

Niya W
02-21-2008, 01:00 PM
for me earing acyclic nails. Made the mistake of showing up to work n womens jeans before. The only reason why dont wear womens pants to work is because I have an ass. Had a female co worker mention that its not fair that as a guy i have suck a nice butt

Erica Lauren James
02-21-2008, 01:48 PM
I wear as much as possible. I do not own any male pants. I wear ladies jeans all the time. The slimmer, tighter fit the better. I just love how my butt looks in them.

I also have about 4 or 5 pairs of heels that I'll wear as well and especially in the fall, winter and spring my bra with my forms. Panties and tucked away at all times, helps with the femme look in my jeans :)

Ladies bracelets, necklaces and earrings.

Wow It's great to be a girl even if at times I can only present partly that way!!

Erica

Janice Ann
02-21-2008, 02:06 PM
Everyday its panties , bra & thigh hi-s
I only buy womans jeans , (I can get them in a 29" length)
painted toenails-- ankle braclet,- in the warmer days, ladies sandals, One pocket Ts from LaneBryant,
And them a little makeup & a touch of lipstick just because I like wearing it,
And this is my everyday routine, :heehee:

Jennifer Brooks
02-21-2008, 02:13 PM
Panties/bikinis or if I am in the mood and I'm on a road trip somewhere, I'll wear my body-briefer (that's only if I am alone). The body-briefer is the only thing that gives me comfort and support, unlike my wife.

Florence Tidji
02-21-2008, 02:19 PM
I don't show it!!!

Phyliss
02-21-2008, 04:13 PM
Nobody is gonna see 'em but I alway wear the "required" trinity of under garments, (stockings, panties and bra). Over this I wear ladies jeans or dress pants. I've found some flannel shirts at Lane Bryant for work. Other than the "button thing" there's no difference. Over time I've found some nice blouses that aren't to "flashy or lacy" but a bit subdued, good enoyugh to wear for everyday with no question (at least not yet). Shoes from Payless, (ladies section naturally) mostly with a small heel (1" or even 1 1/2" on occasion)
About the only "boy" thing I'm wearing most days is my belt. (Note to self: need to go shopping for a belt) BUT I do put it on the opposite way. *(Threaded through the loops from right to left)

annekathleen
02-21-2008, 04:26 PM
How about a certain womens deodorant or womens perfume?

Deann Renee
02-21-2008, 04:30 PM
I wear panties when it is warm and Pantyhose when it is cold, I also wear the womens no show sox with a baby blue top on them. I also use womens deoderant and feminie deoderant spray & Sometimes Clinique Happy

Sapphire
02-21-2008, 06:26 PM
Today. For the first time...just a little perfume.

Roberta Rain
02-21-2008, 06:41 PM
Panties every day. Nice ones... preferably lacy. Plain and boyish, but still girls if I'm going to yoga or if they otherwise might show.
Sometimes clear polish. Sometimes pearl necklace or other jewelry. Pretty subtle. Would wear a lot more if my wife didn't get frustraited when I wear stuff in public.

Victoria Anne
02-21-2008, 07:02 PM
The only male attire I wear is my shirts as work demands "male" and the work shoes , otherwise its all femme and I do wear body spray evryday , I love cherry blossom , I do on occassion wear flip flops or flats when I can get away with it at work otherwise I will wear womens sneakers or this adorable pair of earth spirit wedges. Earrings and ankle bracelet.

Keely
02-21-2008, 07:15 PM
Well, let's see. Fine gold necklace, always. Clear polish on overly long for male nails. Neatly plucked eyebrows but not too femme. What you can't see, panties almost always, toe nail polish,anklet, toe rings. That's about it.

LoriFlores
02-21-2008, 07:40 PM
Camisole under womens shirt or sweat shirt (straps show), always panties (sometimes panty lines show), juniors jeans, womens athletic shoes, if its cold - thigh highs with ankle socks, shaved body, obviously plucked eyebrows, womens watch, and anklet.

Kristen Kelly
02-21-2008, 09:51 PM
I'm happy to say I have trouble presenting in "guy" mode, my hair is long and highlighted, ears pierced with 5/8" hoops, eyebrows plucked, dress in gender neutral tops, womens jean's carry a messager bag in drab. Act the same way no matter how I'm dressed, enfeminine. All I have to do is change the earrings a little make-up do the nails and "Here's Kristen"

Melora
02-21-2008, 10:39 PM
If you saw me in DRAB, you wouldent even know it. I dress kinda gothy in black and with chains, I have Long Hair in a poney tail, And lots of Rock/Metal/Goth stuff, usually.. Lots of IRON MAIDEN and Led Zeppelin stuff too..
Proffesionally I dress in a nice dress shirt and a tie, but underneath.. Who knows.. What ever I want!

teresa jeen
02-21-2008, 11:29 PM
its comforting to know i have on at least panties!!(yes their clean,mother) so i carry a little girly with me all day.

audrey-lynn
02-22-2008, 07:10 AM
Well I always have on my panties,bra and ear rings (small hoops). Depending on where I'll be,somtimes I'll include a fem blouse and perfume.

RikkiOfLA
02-22-2008, 07:10 AM
Back when I was still doing male(?) mode...

A shoulder purse with a large women's wallet inside
Women's blouses and slacks
Women's shoes
My hair was somewhat long for a guy
Panties of course
And if I wasn't going to work, often shorts with pantyhose or even tights!

Blessings,
Rikki

helenejo
02-22-2008, 07:43 AM
Ive got a couple of white work shirts that Ive stitched some lace frills onto the cuffs. Its quite easy to keep the lace tucked inside the cuffs and up my sleeve during the day in the office, but when I drop into a bar on the way home (mixed/gay) its easy take off my tie, undo my collar and a couple of buttons & to shake the frills out from the cuffs and over my hands - they look great when they are spilling out of my jacket sleeves in a sort of lacy froth

Jennifer in CO
02-22-2008, 09:15 AM
I ALWAYS wear a scrunchie on my ponytail and it always matches another piece of my outfit.
My (natural) nails are "too long for a guy."
I often wear fem turtlenecks, and my everyday shoes are a few pairs of "All Weather Mocs" from the Land's End Womens Catalog.

A gurl from my heart....

as many others have said I always under-dress. Hair 99% of the time in a braid and always with the matching scrunchie AND its not a little one...got to be a big fluffly one that is obviously feminine. Same for turtlenecks - those are great and since I have a longer neck I get more use out of them! Also, I do not own a pair of men's shoes. Womens styles t shirts are also quite nice to wear!

Jenn

Phyliss
02-22-2008, 06:20 PM
I've been thinking about this subject today and realized it's more than just what I wear during the day.
For instance, the way I enter and exit the car, ( sit and swing in the legs, swing out and stand when exiting). Picking up something off the floor, bend at the knees. Use the finger pads to pick an item off the table, don't grasp it with a "claw like" action. Drive with knees together, (think wearing a short mini skirt) Walk with elbows at your side and hands extended.
It's not always just the clothes, but how you act while wearing them. Even if it's only some knee high stockings hidden under a pair of thick dark woolen socks. The proper mindset can (for you) transform even the grubbiest set of coveralls into a stunning evening gown.

Karen Francis
02-22-2008, 09:53 PM
Always GV jeans, tights or panty hose in cooler temps, womens underarmour compression fit tops, womens sneakers, watch, sweatshirts with feminine logos or graphics, white femme ski jacket etc.
Have to go into guy mode once in a while, and I do that right also, sharp dresser, either way...

KandisTX
02-22-2008, 10:14 PM
I just realized that my previous response here did not answer the question. While I am often underdressed, I do not try to show that I am fem. I have to maintain a very masculine appearance when in drab so can't really "flaunt what I've got".

Kandis:love:

Stacye Rose
02-22-2008, 10:25 PM
When I first saw this thread I thought, Why would I need to show the world my fem side when I'm dressed as a guy? I was all set to reply NOTHING and kind of proud of it....... Then I read some of the posts and I realized that even though I don't underdress(never have seen the point in it) or mix female clothes with my regular guy stuff. (When I dress up It's an all or nothing kinda deal- that's just the way I like it.) I'm always wearing my waxed eyyebrows and pierced ears-with or without my posts. So I guess at my worst I present just a little bit androgenous.

angelfire
02-23-2008, 12:14 AM
I don't wear anything fem outside the house.

Kieroney
02-23-2008, 12:27 AM
Eyebrows plucked, and all body hair removed.

ophillia
02-24-2008, 01:32 PM
Camisole, panties, pantyhose or womens socks, womens jeans, womens sneakers (keds, mules or ties), clogs or ballet flats.

annekathleen
02-24-2008, 01:36 PM
Here's something a little different on this theme. How about shaving your armpits clean, and wearing womens deodorant? I feel feminine doing it, and if a women ever notices, I tell them that I got tired of my arm pit hair and deodorant getting all tangled and twisted, and besides, without the hair there to hold in any odor, I've discovered that my armpits are less sweaty.

Rachel Morley
02-24-2008, 02:45 PM
What do you wear in male mode to show the world that you are really fem?
Well, I don't do it to specifically to "show the world" but I know what you mean. I do it because I like feeling girly as often as possible. My normal attire is always under-dressing (minimally bra and panties) women's jeans,women's white tennis shoes, fitted girly t-shirts (often with a slightly scooped neckline) I also often wear a women's high buttoning classic style cardigan. I have both my ears pierced, my eyebrows are plucked thin, and I have long manicured nails with shiny clear or pale pink polish on them. Sometimes I also wear eyeliner ...depending on how I'm feeling.

At work I don't wear makeup or earrings. I wear a woman's polo shirt and women's chino pants with women's loafers. I obviously still have my eyebrows and nails showing.

LisaLedoux
02-24-2008, 03:48 PM
Pantyhose most days, ankle bracelet most days, bra when I am wearing a sweater (don't need enhancers), clear polish on my toes, body shaved, all of which is just enough to keep my fem half alive and feeling good.

Amy Hepker
02-24-2008, 03:50 PM
I wear a padded Bra under my male clothing.

Joanie
02-24-2008, 04:01 PM
Nothing femmy at all, other than putting on Merle Norman skin toner out of their lovely gold bottle on a daily basis.

Can't help but think how funny it would be to wear the most absolute masculine garb possible--work boots (I don't have any), blue jeans and a white t-shirt that says "I Love to Cross Dress, Do You?" That would make people wonder!

lisalove
02-27-2008, 02:20 PM
I rarely if ever wear men's clothes. I actually can't remember the last time I wore any. I am always in women's clothing. They may not be overtly feminine but they are women's. my body is shaved head to toes. my hair is short, so that it won't show under any of my wigs. my toe nails are always colored, my finger nails are always clear. I have different ankle braclettes a different one each day. I wish I could get my ears and belly button peirced, but for other reasons I can't.

dominique
02-27-2008, 02:41 PM
To show my fem side I wear blouse, ladies pants, knee high tights and panties. The blouse is covered up by a jacket or fleece. Just knowing what I am wearing gives me a thrill but it usually goes away after a while. Haven't worn a bra yet to aware of straps!!

RobertaFermina
02-27-2008, 03:28 PM
Nothing.
Waittaminnit! I don't go naked!

I mean, I don't wear any particular articles of clothing or jewelry to show I'm fem.

Really, I'm not fem.

More sorta fem-male....

I do wear earrings to keep the darn piercings from closing up, though.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Hermina
02-27-2008, 03:53 PM
I don't wear anything to show that i am fem, all my friends would laugh at me. lol. They don't know, nor do I think they understand.

SouthernLady
02-27-2008, 04:05 PM
I am always dressed in Fem under my male clothing. I work in a casual relaxed environment so it's slacks and polos. I am completely shaven, (my wife hates the stubble). I always wear panties and matching bra. Panty hose. My Eyebrows are tweezed and fingernails are longer than most and well manicured with a clear polish. Toenails of course are polished with anklets and a toe ring or two. When I get home I grab lady sweats (always pinks) in the winter and stretch black exercise shorts with a t shirt in the summer, with fem flip flops.

The only problems I have is deciding which matching bra and panty to wear before my lovely SO grabs it from me, because she likes it more!
Wanna see a real cat fight, try to take my bra and panty! :hugs:

Mmmatt
02-27-2008, 06:49 PM
I guess I'm the weirdo that's happy looking like a dude when I'm in dude mode. Huh.

Sugar
02-27-2008, 07:02 PM
I guess I'm the weirdo that's happy looking like a dude when I'm in dude mode. Huh.

:drink:

annekathleen
02-27-2008, 08:45 PM
I was driving home today afer a meeting, and the question of what do I wear in male mode to show that I am feminine.

I said to my self, let me see:

My toe nails are painted clear,
I'm wearing a toe ring,
I'm wearing an ankle bracelet,
I've shaved my legs,
I've shaved my private area,
I'm wearing womens panties,
I've shaved my armpits,
I'm wearing womens deodorant,
My fingernails are painted clear.

I guess that's a good start!

alyssalove56
02-27-2008, 10:10 PM
Panties and shoes, for years before anything else. Now, girls jeans, tops, lots of colors I never got to wear before. Eye liner and mascara. Only the left ear pierced, need to do something about that. always toe nails. have some girls shorts, but am having some issues about shaving legs in summer. Wife likes the femme clothes but says she wants to feel the hair when we are, well you know. Still like the shorter sexy look of the girls shorts (as does she.) While I understand the disdain of some for "underdressing" it is a great comfort to me that helps me feel like the girl I am inside. Do get asked if I'm gay sometimes though.

Ellie
02-27-2008, 10:34 PM
I wear pantyhose a lot of the time and panties just about 24/7 now. As for outwardly i'm fairly limited to painting my nails. Generally I've got a clear or opal color that the GF calls "a stealthy hint".

The toes are where I get to play with different colors and layers of plum with red sparkle.

Gotta love Sparkle!

Life's too short to go without pretty toes!

Oh yeah, I've been waxing various parts for about 2 years now.

Meag
02-27-2008, 11:54 PM
In the winter I don't show much in my attire, I do wear panties, pantyhose, cami, but in the summer, I wear panties, pantyhose or thigh-hi's, cami under t-shirt, women's shorts that are at least 2" above the knee and women's loafers in public. Of course the legs and armpits are shaved, all of me is shaved but it all doesn't show.

Meag

Joy Carter
02-28-2008, 12:08 AM
Double pierced my ears. Some notice, but almost no one has said a thing. :D

Seville
02-28-2008, 12:38 AM
ALWAYS gold earrings, bright red fingernails, knee highs,
blouse or sweater. Sometimes a bangle, cuff or gold ring.
Sometimes perfume. Rarely a necklace, tucked in.

If going to a restaurant, theater or show, a hobo bag
with size 11 high heels inside for changing into.

michellebesweet
02-28-2008, 12:43 AM
I try not to mix the two. When I am in guy mode, it is usually all guy, and vise versa when in Femme Mode. The only thing that I do always is wear my lace panties, or pantyhose, as well as my Secret Solid, and some of my special perfume. I have even been complimented on my perfume by some of the ladies in my office. I am sure they know, and can tell, but I really don't care.

Michelle04240
02-28-2008, 08:31 AM
I have worn Shirts and pants in the past. Always panties, not that they can be seen most of the time though...

I lay in the sun wearing a bikini bottom or panties.

My shaved body and smooth (and pretty smelling) skin are the biggest sign of my fem side I guess.

JoAnnDallas
02-28-2008, 12:13 PM
I always wear panties and bra under my drab clothing. On really cold days I will also wear pantyhose. When it is warmer, on weekends I will wear lady Hanes T-shirts, Lady Hanes Shorts, panties, no bra, and Pink/Green open toe sandels with no socks. I also have long acrylic nails polished with a light Pink Polish and Bright Red toes. Almost forgot, shaved legs/chest/arms and I use a eyebrow pencil to darken my eyebrows.

nancigirl
02-29-2008, 12:36 PM
I wear panties fulltime, and almost always keep clear polish on my fingernails.

cosmolovesph
02-29-2008, 01:25 PM
many times Pantyhose or knee-highs under pants and normally are some what visable... panties are always worn as they are more comfy for me and by boys :heehee:

TaylorAB
03-01-2008, 12:01 AM
I wear panties, bracelet and sometimes a heart pendant necklace.

Emma Chase
03-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Panties, pantyhose, polished toes and buffed finger nails.

mylilsecret8
03-02-2008, 10:20 AM
I almost always wear panties under my male clothes and often have my toe nails polished. This used to be a problem when I went to the gym but most of the time now I discreetly change and if my shirt doesn't completely cover and someone notices I'm wearing panties, then so be it.

Bombi
03-04-2008, 10:39 AM
When in male mode I wear earrings, a bra and panties and lip gloss.

jessielee
03-04-2008, 01:50 PM
dear Jamie,
panties underneath is for me, the soft feeling, my secret.
a light bra is a step further, well hidden by bulky clothes especially during wintry weather. under a rugged duster. as much as i love seeing gfs in a dress or skirt, wanting to do that look, i love seeing them in oversized , for them, guys clothes! is it genderbending sexiness or just a playful contrast?
wearing a color coordinated scrunchie on my pony tail as Caitlin does is no problem, as long hair in my macho work environment is sometimes seen as supicious enough and to others its no big deal, a lot of historic cowpunchers and frontiersmen had flowing hair. but if my coworkers knew i wear a corset!
i can explain its for back support for lifting and tossing heavy luggage! even as i tried pantyhose as a waiter years ago, for support!
yeah, i am such a chicken. yet with my little secret i feel a little more me every day. perhaps i will mature in time...
jessie

KayR
03-04-2008, 02:12 PM
I have a baseball cap with my Northern Concord number on it.

Sandi jo
03-04-2008, 02:51 PM
Almost always have panties on and my Lauren jeans