PDA

View Full Version : I love to shop!!!

Roberta-Jane
04-24-2005, 05:28 PM
I never realised just what a thrill it is to shop.

I could never understand what it was with women and the time spent browsing, trying on etc. This was true especially since I believe that my male un-accepting side would sub-consciously force me to hide my latent desires.

However since I have come to accept myself, the penny has dropped (hope you US gals understand that).

I love to shop! I have to force myself not to on days when I am busy at work.I am lucky enough to travel a lot and so the opportunity arises most days!

When there are all those pretty things to see,touch, BUY, it is difficult to not buy something!

Shoes are not just things to be worn because you need something on your feet anymore.They are an outward display of the real inside me!

It is the same with everything else, and the choices... I'm going gooey just thinking about it. No wonder girls have more fun.

Anyway sorry to ramble, have been watching here for a while,today are my first major posts.

Let's shop!!!

Peace and tranquility

Roberta-Jane :D :D :D :D

Wendy me
04-24-2005, 06:33 PM
yes bitten by the shopping bug .........love it ....shop on..........

Stormgirl
04-24-2005, 06:42 PM
I love to shop too sis but my wallet is the only hold up =(

I wish my wallet was a bottom less pit,I could shop for hours on end :p

Sigrid
04-24-2005, 07:04 PM
However since I have come to accept myself, the penny has dropped (hope you US gals understand that).

Well, if it means that you love to shop, then YES I understand! Now that I've identified a few stores in my area which welcome CD/TG customers (including some very large chain and department stores) I'm having a ton of fun browsing and trying stuff on.

It's funny, when I need mens clothing I know exactly what I want to buy and where to get it. I go there and am in and out in just a few minutes - done. When shopping for womens clothes I can shop (browse) all day long and lament having missed a few stores.

~Sigrid

Katrina
04-24-2005, 07:27 PM
I didn't realize the fun of shopping until I admitted my CDing to myself. Now I can't get enough. My GF likes it since we can shop almost as long as she wants and I'm cool with it. Now I look forward to shopping trips...strange how things change...

The funny thing though is I still can't stand shopping for guy stuff, but put me in the women's department and I'm in heaven...

GypsyKaren
04-24-2005, 08:50 PM
Now I know why women have so many pairs of shoes. It's addictive.
GypsyKaren

Roberta-Jane
04-25-2005, 07:01 PM
Well, if it means that you love to shop, then YES I understand! Now that I've identified a few stores in my area which welcome CD/TG customers (including some very large chain and department stores) I'm having a ton of fun browsing and trying stuff on.

It's funny, when I need mens clothing I know exactly what I want to buy and where to get it. I go there and am in and out in just a few minutes - done. When shopping for womens clothes I can shop (browse) all day long and lament having missed a few stores.

~Sigrid
Sigrid, that's exactly what I mean!

RJ

wilma
04-25-2005, 07:42 PM
Oh Yes, We love to shop. I don't know what it is about shopping but I can't get enough. I also get a high from the people and watching all that goes on around me. I can sit in the mall and just observe the actions of people who are totally unaware they are being observed. I get a lot of great "tips" from watching the interaction between men and women. But then I get tired of that and have to buy something. God bless the mall. LOL Wilma

Wenda
04-25-2005, 07:53 PM
Everyone who has posted has it right! I have 5 or 6 pairs of men's footwear, maybe 30 pairs of women's. Women have the best shoes! I have stopped shopping with my GF, she is like a frickin' hole in my credit card! Interesting, I went into a used clothing store to get some 'twenties' items for a trade show, and got some of what I need, but also found a pair of black leatherette pants that I have been looking for for a long time. Shop on! wenda.