PDA

View Full Version : Overwhelming desire to be a girl!

sybercom11
02-20-2008, 02:23 PM
Are your desires to be a girl so overwhelming!

I mean, when I see a pretty girl, I don't want to do her, I want to be
her. When I see a sex scene, I don't want to be the guy, I want to be
the girl.

I have felt this way ever since I was in grade school. I don't
remember a whole lot about grade school, but I do remember how I
wanted to be like my sister, who is a year older than me, and how I
wanted to be like all the pretty girls in school.

What about you?

stevie

Kate Simmons
02-20-2008, 03:07 PM
To be perfectly honest Hon, not that much any more. When you get to be my age things sometimes change. Eight years does make a difference. I'm just pretty much content with being myself, even though getting dolled up is okay I guess. It's still extra work no matter how you slice it. The other thing is that being a girl from our perception is all glamourous and such. To be a real one ain't necessarily so and is a lot of hard work. I guess it all depends on how you look at it but I try to be pragmatic about it myself.:happy:

MJ
02-20-2008, 05:36 PM
i guess it's time for a sex change for you :heehee:

Carol A
02-20-2008, 05:56 PM
When I was a teenager my mother came into my room one day and ask why was I crying. I told her the truth "I wish I was a girl". But like Salandra at our age we are happy being who we are. :love:

Laura Jane
02-20-2008, 06:07 PM

I mean, when I see a pretty girl, I don't want to do her, I want to be
her. When I see a sex scene, I don't want to be the guy, I want to be
the girl.

What about you?

stevie

I have these desires ocassionaly and on ocassions they can be very powerful. But its a flight of fantasy to think you can transform into a woman. You can amend your appearance and have sugery and take hormones but would be very unlikely to achieve the result you want. I think it takes more than just a desire, it has to be a real need such as being born in the body. Of those who want to only a small percentage ever transform and would be interested to know if they were happy ever after.

Eugenie
02-20-2008, 06:53 PM

When I was a young "boy" I didn't feel that I wanted to be a girl, I only wanted to wear women underwear.

It is only much later on, as a very young adult, that the desire to be a girl became almost obsessional for me. However, in those days, information about transsexuals and gender change was not so readily available... So that desire to be a girl remained a fantazy.

After being married and having been the father of two children, one of which with autism, I finally got some serious information about the possibilities of sex change.

My desire to become a woman was still there. But family ciscumstances made me keep this desire hidden. I felt that I had the responsibility to support our family with raising our son and that this didn't allow me to have my way...

Now, at 61, this desire is still there in the back of my mind... But the cost/benefit of such a change at my age are not favourable. And I'm not speaking of financial costs/benefits...

I live with my body as it is... Feeling "femme" neverheless...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Jazzmine
02-20-2008, 07:29 PM
Hi Stevie

Sometimes the feelings of being dressed and feminine put you on a real high. It's emotionally very rewarding. It's only natural that you would want to transition after getting such a positive reward - so that you can have that "high" feeling 24/7.

But as Salandra points out, being a full time woman is hard work. If you're married with young kids, just observe your wife's energy level and what she achieves in day. She does all the difficult emotional smoothing over plus the physical running around and a lot of the household organisational duties.

We men think we achieve a lot, and in our own way we do, but women have energies and skills that mtf CDs don't. Most of it centres around family and relationships. Many men just don't "get it" (the energies that is) and would struggle badly if they were asked to do a full time women's role.

So the point is, your wanting to transition is probably to receive the emotional high and comfort of being a woman. But the question is, are you willing to take on the complete women's role?

I'm with Salandra - just happy being me and flitting between gender roles as I feel, knowing I'm getting the best of both worlds!

Hugs Jazzmine

jennifer41356
02-20-2008, 08:38 PM
I would love to be a girl, but I want to be a real girl , not with man-made surgery so i do the next best thing and spend most of my free time as a girl and going as a girl

Angie G
02-20-2008, 08:41 PM
The thought has crossed my mind :hugs:
Angie

BETH H
02-20-2008, 08:52 PM
just love the clothes and the way it make me feel it's a release from all the stress then back to real world if only for a short time

beth

Andine
02-20-2008, 08:57 PM
When I was a good deal younger I fantasised about being a girl, but I was a very active male, doing male things in sport and other pursuits. It became aparent to me that females could not compete in any way doing the things that I enjoyed so much!

I enjoy ( more now that circumstances permit ) dressing and "being " a girl , going shopping, going to see friends. It is a lot of fun and satisfies some of my urges.
My male side is still strong ... At 65 I'm racing mountain bikes, and only a few of the Elite women get past me. I snow ski to a high standard, I'm thinking of going Canyoning again now that my leg is healed.
I guess that the reality is that if I had traded my male side I would not be as functional as I am now. I firmly believe that if I stay fit, I will be able to go on like this for some considerable time yet.
There are always trade offs. Not to mention the dangers of the change.

Regards

teresa jeen
02-20-2008, 09:13 PM
i cannot change what i was given,(well i could but...) i was raised to believe that my house was "my house" being the man. but also like the outside work men do that if the dishes need washed then do em. if the grass needs cut and im doing something else then she cuts it. (it gives her exercise!!) thats what she says, dont get on me!! we share the chores , i love to cook she loves to hang laundry out in the air!! lifes 50/50. give and take in all aspects.its "my" house as much as "hers".

AmandaM
02-20-2008, 10:13 PM
Every friggin' day! To stop thinking about it would make me more effective as a person. Rotsa Ruck.