PDA

View Full Version : How do you explain Cross-dressing?

Bev
02-20-2008, 05:30 PM
How do you explain our Crossdressing?

I have discovered that what we do is a STRENGTH.:^5:
It gives us our POWER.
It makes us who we are.
I would not trade my self for anything.
I enjoy and embrace my feminine side and well as my boy side.
I find I am a better lover and mate for my GG SO.:hugs:
I find myself to be more caring, loving and sensitive.

Never give up the ship. Never surrender the Island. We are special, unique and different!::fairy1:

And yes, I can still be a thoughtless dumb guy. (It's the ADD thing.)

P.S. I just love how Pink is the new orange. I have a closet of Pink Denim shirts.:GE:

Tedi
02-20-2008, 05:33 PM
Haven't you answered you own question?

Deborah Jane
02-20-2008, 05:59 PM

I can,t!! So i just enjoy it whenever i get the chance.:happy:

MarinaTwelve200
02-20-2008, 06:03 PM
There are at least 10 or so very different reasons for Crossdressing behaviour, so no ONE definition will work.

For ME, I CD to GET AWAY FROM or ESCAPE from who I really AM---sorta like taking a vacation or respite from myself and/or manhood in general. Its playing with personal identity rather than sexual or gender identity aspects. We "escapists" CD for the "relaxation" and stress releif, getting away from ourselves and concerns of that "other person" for a while.

I find it very ironic and funny how a "classic type" CD may use the same technique (CDing) may be doing the exact opposite---going TO a "TRUE SELF" rather than escaping FROM a true self as described above.:D

Roberta Llyan
02-20-2008, 06:44 PM
It is natural, comfortable, something that is ME. I am at home with myself when I am dressed in my Roberta Llyan clothing. And a foreigner when I am in my "boy mode" clothing.

What else is there to say? I explain it as TOTALLY ME!

Sallee
02-20-2008, 06:46 PM
You did a nice job of answering How about its fun I enjoy it it is harmless and I get a buzz from it

franvonceder
02-20-2008, 07:17 PM
Crossdressing is something that is part of us. It's not anything we have planned it is a compulsive desire that arises from time to time (very frequently when I get the opportunity!

Love Fran.

Nicole Erin
02-20-2008, 07:29 PM
I
I would probably be willing to give up the male side if it was a practical choice.
I don't think my personality really changes.

I am not thoughtless or dumb by any means, but kind of a slobby guy [So what? I have worn this tee for only 3 days, it is still alright...]

enjoylife, you are pretty much right with everything you said but I have a very serious question -

denim?

tonna reydhar
02-20-2008, 09:44 PM
I agree with all the responses, except I wouldn't want to be a girl. I'm a little bit of a slobby guy too, 10 days on the road on my Harley, no need to pack an extra pair of jeans, when I was wearing a pair was there? :heehee:

Kieroney
02-20-2008, 09:47 PM
Relaxing, and fun when I get the chance, and sometimes it can be confusing.

TGMarla
02-20-2008, 10:02 PM
How do I explain it?

Homina homina homina........

:idontknow:

Butterfly Bill
02-20-2008, 10:19 PM
I like the feel of the gentler cloth on my body

I feel freer and more relaxed (and in the Oklahoma summer, cooler)

I like the greater choice of colors

I find it easier to be in a good mood.

I don't want to turn into a woman, I don't want to succeed at making other people think I am a woman, I like being able to still be a man but have access to sensual pleasures that have hitherto been denied to me because I am a man.

teresa jeen
02-20-2008, 10:21 PM
theres no confusion to it, the money is mine, i did the laundry!!! its all a matter of getting yourself to a place where you can truly be you. if it takes working weekends or what . you have the strenght to build your future as you want it.

KimberlyS
02-20-2008, 10:25 PM

Which of the many explanations do you want me to give you. The one I have been using recently is: A lining the male masculine and feminine person I am and always have been with the clothing that society says masculine people wear and the clothing feminine people wear. I am both so I wear both.

Or do you want the medical human development cycle answer that other TG's and my self are just natural occurances of the development process. And...

Another, there is the chemicals, hormones and other substances in our environment, within our food we eat and drugs we take, or someone else has taken like a parent or grand parent. They all affect us in different ways including developmentally and on going in who we are both physically and mentally.

Or the simple answer. This is just who I am.

BETH H
02-20-2008, 10:26 PM
beverly welcome and well stated it's why were here to grow in our feminine side

beth

Patrice
02-20-2008, 10:27 PM
I explain Cross-dressing as a search for balance. Assuming an aspect of the feminine to fill a percieved lack in ourselves. But which aspect? Thats a question we have to answer for ourselves.

Genifer Teal
02-20-2008, 10:48 PM
Just how it is written in my tag line. Life is more fun in heels!

I do not have an absolute need to change gender, but if I had a choice, I'd rather be a girl, because I have more fun as a girl.

Gen

Celeste
02-21-2008, 02:22 AM
Its changed my outlook and commitment toward many things.I know I used to procrastinate and shy away from being to detailed but now I'm very serious and committed to most goals I set out to accomplish.The only thing that is different in my life is that I've allowed myself to dress freely when I choose.

Stephanie Anne
02-21-2008, 02:37 AM
I explain it as f' you I like women's clothes and you (GGs) should not be the only gender that can wear them so there!

that is my 6 year old self confident girl voice spekaing (except I odn't wnat her cursing sine it is not very lady like)

One day in my perfect world skirts and dresses will be openly worn by men becuase let's face it we look better as women anyway!

Vicky_Scot
02-21-2008, 06:32 AM
How do you explain Cross-dressing?

Well thats the million dollar question.

Sorry I do not have the answer.

And it seems no one else has the definitive answer either.

Xx Vicky xX

Bev
02-21-2008, 10:16 AM
I
I would probably be willing to give up the male side if it was a practical choice.
I don't think my personality really changes.

I am not thoughtless or dumb by any means, but kind of a slobby guy [So what? I have worn this tee for only 3 days, it is still alright...]

enjoylife, you are pretty much right with everything you said but I have a very serious question -

denim?
Pink denim shirts... For work of course, silly girl!

When I win the lottery, then we will live in pink, pink and more pink!:happy:

Nicki B
02-21-2008, 10:43 AM
Someone said this, on another board, yesterday..

Answers include

The fetish element, its a turn on
The rebel, cocking a snoot at conventional binary society
The medical effect of reduced testosterone, the whole ring finger longer than the index thingy
The disgust at conventional aggressive male tribal behaviour
The creativity and possibilities within female clothing
The feeling of particular female clothing forms and materials
The ability to feel "sexy", "desirable", "wanted"?
The feeling your are not wholly male or female
The belief gender is not a binary, but a far more complex multidimensional space we move around in
An Attempt to make my self more interesting
An art project, myself as female
The Challenge of trying to appear as female
An excuse to dance
Consumerism, there so much more to buy as a female
Possible genetic disorders/mutations
Autogynophilia
Loneliness
Low self esteem
Latent transsexualism

For me, its possibly all of the above, plus 1000 others I haven't quite worked out yet.

RobertaFermina
02-21-2008, 11:02 AM
Why CD'ing?

So a person puts on clothes of the opposite gender and discovers it is like sprinkling fairy dust all over themselves.

Nothing changes, and everything changes.

So they do it again and again.

:rose: Any Sprinkle? :rose: