PDA

View Full Version : I finally got the nerve, kinda!

KaseyPB
02-20-2008, 10:04 PM
A short while ago, my GG and myself were in a local discount store looking for some snug girly jeans for me. We found a pair and she led me towrd the ladies change room. I froze. There were two female clerks there and I couldn't bring myself to waltz right up and go into the change room. I sheepishly hid behind some racks and she went to speak with them. Knowing I would be dumbfounded if she told them the jeans were for me, she told them I was the perfect size of a friend that the jeans were for and could I try them on. I heard the younger lady say "sure" and I walked over, just in time to hear the older lady say "likely story, they are probably for him." My face must have been 3 shades of red!

I took the jeans and went in and they fit perfectly. I told Snowy this through the door and she said "open up so I can see." I did. The ladies were going about their business, not paying much mind, and Snowy tried to get me to try on a sweater, pink, as well. I had to decline but wish I had of done so now.

So take heart ladies, it almost seems that people out there aren't too surprised and treat us like normal customers for the most part.

teresa jeen
02-20-2008, 10:08 PM
Honey, there just clothes. try and not be caught up in the her him thing! htere just jeans not a corset!!! you have a wonderful GG. keep her and treasure her for who you and she can be.

BETH H
02-20-2008, 10:16 PM
kasey you have a great GG try going by yourself grab the clothes you want to try on and go to dressing room if in drab go to mens you will be a pro in no time remember all they want is your money go for it you'l love it

beth