PDA

View Full Version : Curious About Feelings

Christinedreamer
02-21-2008, 01:42 PM
I have been a CD since age five with freqquent speels of wondering if I am actually a TS. Unfortunately my body has developed into a much less than passable appearance due to size, height and my voice. I adore dressing in super frilly peignoirs and dresses and my ex(GG) loved it too. We even had matching outfits made that were really elegantly feminine.

When I am NOT en femme, I find myself attracted to cute and passable TGs in a very romantic way. I have had affairs with a couple over the years that were truly romantic and long term, not just over night and for sex. We truly loved each other and iI treated them as beautiful women. I am not at all attracted to men who appear as men and do not look at beautiful TGs as men in drag. To me they are women who just happen to have something extra. I do not look at them with sexual anticipation, just as someone I could have a genuine romantic life with.

Question: I am alone in this feeling? When I am with a TG I feel totally masculine but with a genuine understanding of the TG world.

Anyone else feel this way?

Bill aka Christine

curiouslooker
02-21-2008, 01:50 PM
Nope not alone.

Kate Simmons
02-21-2008, 02:35 PM
No, you are not alone my friend. As Rich I admire all of the lovely ladies. As Sal, I take the admiration gracefully and eat it up.:happy: