PDA

View Full Version : Budget Breasts

Bexles
02-22-2008, 05:26 AM
Okay so I'm a bit short of money and have been looking at buying breast forms, the problem is they're generally about £50 (which I can't afford right now) are there any GOOD cheap alternatives for the time being?

Didn't want to make another thread so I'll put this here also... what forms are better, teardrops, triangular etc?

nervousguy
02-22-2008, 05:46 AM
For abut 10 years I used a pair of balloons containing water. They only burst once - (don't ask) !

Littlej10
02-22-2008, 06:47 AM
DIY has worked for me. I have found that the best combination is balloons (difficult to fill) or surgical gloves with an Aqueous Cream. Tis gives both weight and feel which is better than cheap forms although the shape is not quite so good. No leaks so far although the cream seems to penetrate even better than water and can make the process of assembly a little messy but no slopping sounds that I have noticed with water if the balloon is not full. Leaving some space in the container gives a better feel, if there is anyone to oblige.

becomingkimberly
02-22-2008, 11:54 AM
For basic shaping under a good bra I have had luck with those adhesive bras "as seen on TV" or at CVS, Walgreens, ETC.

Try www.fashionforms.com

Also sewing supplies stores have a number of items that are designed to be incorporated into clothing to make the dress/bikini look better.

Nadia-Maria
02-22-2008, 02:13 PM
For abut 10 years I used a pair of balloons containing water. They only burst once - (don't ask) !

So do I. I use condoms filled with various quantities of water.
To avoid bursting, you have to replace it every 2 months, or use 2 superimposed condoms and replace them as soon as one of both bursts.

Hugs

Nadia

Bev
02-22-2008, 05:50 PM
Try this post:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77347

Love Ya,
Bev

Renee_B
02-22-2008, 06:03 PM
If you're just looking for something quick, rice or birdseed in a nylons work well too!

BreastformGuy
03-21-2008, 09:37 PM
quality silicone forms with pink nipples go for from $65 at www.ovinaexpress.com.

KateSpade83
03-21-2008, 10:16 PM
Shop ebay. My two breastforms - $59 and $43 from ebay, and awesome quality ones too! I got lucky!

marny
03-22-2008, 12:16 AM
ebay hon. you can find good self adhesive for 15 pounds

ringedjohn
03-22-2008, 06:42 AM
If you're just looking for something quick, rice or birdseed in a nylons work well too!

I tried rice in nylons but after a month or two I found my stash of fem clothes full of little crawling insects. It seems that even top quality rice contains weevil eggs which will eventually hatch. I switched to birdseed and had no trouble, even over much longer periods.

Diane Douglas
03-22-2008, 09:43 AM
There have been several posts here about Truekare.com. They sell forms with imperfections for about $50. I guess that is about 25 pounds. By the time you pay postage, it might be close to your bugdget.

Truekare is only selling asymetrical forms for crosdressers right now, and based on some of the comments I have read, they are a good form.

Best of luck.

TGMarla
03-22-2008, 09:53 AM
Soon, I'm going to actually spring for some good quality breast forms. I'm very much looking forward to that. But for years now, I've used the ol' rice and pantyhose trick, which actually forms a passable nipple to enhance the breasts. Socks just won't do that. You can also make your boobs any size you want them to be, and do so on a shoestring budget. Can't beat that! The only problem with them is that they tend to move around, so the nipple tends to get misplaced over the course of an hour or two. That's probably not a good thing if you're going out in public, and wearing something that shows the beams. But it works okay for us home-bodies.