PDA

View Full Version : Is Seein' Believin'?

vikki2020
02-22-2008, 11:23 AM
Do you think you would still dress if you could not see?Not to sound to much like a downer here, but during an eye exam last week, they put those drops in my eye to dilate them.As I'm sitting there, and I really can't see very well,my mind wanders,[as it sometimes does]and I wonder,would I get dressed if I couldn't see myself as I like to? It sure would take a lot of my thrill out of the mix.I don't think I would get dressed to much, maybe have to settle for some silky feelings?I guess my point is that the image coming back at me is very important to my wanting to dress.Any thoughts?

debbeelee1
02-22-2008, 11:33 AM
:be:I guess we take our eyesight for granted! Yep, I'd still dress en femme, but go more for the touchy, feely things!

Roberta Rain
02-22-2008, 12:30 PM
I've only ever looked at myself in the mirror a very few times when dressed. It hadn't really occured to me. I'm sure it wouldn't make any difference at all for me. Or maybe I'd dress more because not seeing myself, I wouldn't care as much what others saw. Looking at myself while dressed is a little incongruous because I'm always surprised to see a man's face and body.

Sinthia
02-22-2008, 12:39 PM
Most of the pleasure of dressing, for me, is the feel of the clothing that I have on. The silkiness of panties, the bra straps on my shoulders, the gentle breeze blowing my skirt or dress around, and up my legs. Not being able to see would not deminish the feelings I get wearing womens clothes, it might even intensify the happiness I get while dressed.

kateyliz
02-22-2008, 12:51 PM
I can't see myself as I'd like to anyway, this overgrown man thing in pretty clothes keeps getting in the way. Hugs, Kathy

Bexles
02-22-2008, 01:02 PM
I think I'd still go through the "change" just as often seeing as I don't look at myself once I'm fully changed until it comes time to change back (mostly to make sure all the make-up is off).

Emily Ann Brown
02-22-2008, 01:20 PM
Without a doubt, I'd still dress if I was blind.

Emily Ann

Angie G
02-22-2008, 08:26 PM
Maybe not I don't know that's a hard one to answer :hugs:
Angie

Mary Morgan
02-22-2008, 08:32 PM
If you suddenly couldn't see it would change many of your personal behaviors, desires and attitudes. Some would be intensified, some would likely diminish. Each of us would react somewhat differently. I love the feel of feminine articles of clothing, the scent of perfume, and so on. I cannot imagine that I would ever stop dressing.

jennifer41356
02-22-2008, 08:33 PM
I would because I want to be a girl, but I probably would give a rats A** about how I looked:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek:

charlie
02-22-2008, 08:49 PM
For me the sight part is almost as important as the feel part. I guess I would still go for silky panties and a nightgown, but full on dresses and heels would not be fun if I could not see them.

Alisa
02-22-2008, 09:00 PM
Hi Vikki,
I'm a very visual person so not sure I would still dress if I could not enjoy the visual experiance.

Love,
Alisa

DanaCDnTN
02-22-2008, 09:05 PM
I would still dress, but eyeliner would be hell.

RobertaFermina
02-22-2008, 09:07 PM
I think so, though the thought of being blind kinda tosses everything up in the air....who knows where and in what relation things will land?

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Patrice
02-22-2008, 11:00 PM
I would certainly still dress, since its more about feelings to me than visuals. But in a sense wouldnt this improve things a hair? You wouldnt have to worry about the mirrors reflection, just your internal self-image (whichis always more flattering than my reality personally)

trannie T
02-22-2008, 11:08 PM
It is the feel and the thought that are important. When I'm dressed I don't spend a lot of time admiring myself in the mirror, but enjoy being Vanessa.

Sally2005
02-22-2008, 11:29 PM
Blurry vision would be like built in photoshop...It might make me look better. No eyesight would make it pretty hard to enjoy photography, but I don't really see eyesight being related to CDing other than it might be easier not always knowing when you have been read.

Melissa-M
02-23-2008, 12:42 AM
Yes it is the way that I feel in side that mater's I am who I am

Lucypink
02-23-2008, 01:16 AM
For what I do and how I enjoy CDing, sight is 90% of the whole thing, But being honest with you, Imagination has a lot to do in my CDing, al least for know. I wish I could be more convincing to what I see on the mirror.... working on it. For me seeing matters.