PDA

View Full Version : Another advantage of wearing skirts

sara_also
02-22-2008, 03:55 PM
just thought I would give another reason why I like skirts. Depending on your mood they can be worn long or short..Other advantages would be welcome.

annekathleen
02-22-2008, 04:01 PM
Sometimes I see a young girl wearing a short denim skirt in cold, cold weather, knowing that the cold temperature has to be getting to her, and for that moment, Im glad that Im wearing a warm pair of jeans.

sara_also
02-22-2008, 04:14 PM
trng again

kathy001
02-22-2008, 04:26 PM
Sara, nice pics, but i couldn't help but notice you look a little top heavy!
Are those triple D's your packin? :heehee:

sara_also
02-22-2008, 04:30 PM
Sara, nice pics, but i couldn't help but notice you look a little top heavy!
Are those triple D's your packin? :heehee:

Not really..the same as I always wear..for some reason this bra gives me more bossom...

Eugenie
02-22-2008, 05:17 PM
reason why I like skirts.

One reasons is that wearing skirts is definitely at the origin of a great pleasure: When I wear skirts I can feel the nylon stocking material rubing on the skirt material, this is, for me a wonderful sensation... It is also nice to feel the nylon stocking rubbing against each other when I cross my legs... Two sensations that are not there when I wear pants...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Julie York
02-22-2008, 05:38 PM
It's less hassle when you get a cavity search at Customs.

tamarav
02-22-2008, 06:17 PM
Takes a lot less time to go to the bathroom than wearing tight-ass jeans...

TxKimberly
02-22-2008, 06:25 PM
I like 'em 'cause they're purty. 'Nough said! lol

BETH H
02-22-2008, 07:40 PM
skirts for me the same reasons as eugenie also can wear a slip

beth

Paulette
02-22-2008, 08:02 PM
It's easier to run with your skirt up than your pants down.LOL

Angie G
02-22-2008, 08:08 PM
I don't need reasons to wear them I just do :hugs:
Angie

sara_also
02-22-2008, 08:19 PM
Thanks ladies..I am sure more adavantages will be discussed.

jennifer41356
02-22-2008, 08:36 PM
I think i look so much better in skirts than in pants...I like my tighter jeans, but I am short and wearing a skirt with some heels, makes me look nicer....:drink::D:happy::hugs::thumbsup::love:

RikkiOfLA
02-23-2008, 07:27 AM
The well-dressed crossdresser and the well-dressed GG follow the same general philosophy:

Accentuate the positive; eliminate (or minimize) the negative.

For most adult GGs, the hips are something very positive to accentuate. How much accentuation is best depends on the woman, of course. Pants do this best, and how tight they should be depends on how much accentuation is needed.

For most CDs, on the other hands, the hips (and bust) are either disappointingly flat, or they're a matter of padding. Our legs are our best feature. We look better in skirts, so that's what we wear.

I'm a perfect example.

I look perfectly presentable in a long skirt. I look very serious in them. But I look my age. So long skirts are my "serious" outfit, what I tend to wear to church, to meetings where I'm speaking, and so on.

Short skirts on me are a somewhat flirty fun look. So they're my "fun" clothes, what I like to wear out for the evening, or a fun Saturday. But they can be "too much" for even some fun contexts, like shopping at the mall.

Jeans are a good blend of informality and decency. But looking good in jeans requires that I wear only one brand. They're called Tummy Tuck Jeans, and they're made by Not Your Daughter's Jeans. They are sold on the web, and at Dillard's department store, which is where I buy mine. They come, so far, in a total of two styles, bootcut blue denim and bootcut black denim. And they're expensive--over $100 a pair! Buy them as tight as their literature suggests. You won't be sorry.

I wear other things at times too, such as looser fitting black work slacks. This season, I've gotten into shorts with tights and'or knee boots. It's a fun look, more trendy, casual, and practical than a short skirt. But I don't think it's a look that will become a classic.

What's a girl to do!

Blessings,
Rikki

Amy Hepker
02-23-2008, 07:46 AM
I like wearing Skirts and Dresses, you can express yourself better by what you wear.

cd4l
02-23-2008, 08:02 AM
I guess the main "advantage" for me is I feel very happy in a long skirt :) and enjoy wearing them.

The nice thing is you can feel them against your legs all the time :) so one is always aware of the skirt - even when just sitting at a desk or on the sofa the skirt can still be felt.

Veronica 1
02-23-2008, 10:40 AM
Skirts have better ventilation than jeans on a hot day.

bridget thronton
02-23-2008, 03:38 PM
Skirts are much more comfortable to drive in than pants

theresa
02-23-2008, 03:48 PM
I prefer short skirts, they are so much cooler and freer

Jilmac
02-23-2008, 04:47 PM
For me , there are many advantages to wearing skirts including those you mentioned. I like them Because they are much less confining than slacks or jeans, and I just love wearing a half slip and pantyhose, along with a cami and coordinating top. Skirts fit me much better than dresses and there's not as much guessing to get the right size, especially in the bust. Skirts are also low maintenance and can be worn for almost any occasion. Luv and :hugs: Jill

joann07
02-23-2008, 04:52 PM
Because they make me feel so feminine. :c9:
I just LOVE how they flare when I'm walking.

Hugs!

Eugenie
02-23-2008, 06:33 PM
When I wear skirts I can feel the nylon stocking material rubing on the skirt material, [and] it is also nice to feel the nylon stocking rubbing against each other when I cross my legs...

Besides those sensual reasons, I have one reason to prefer skirts (or dresses) to pants that it much less refined...

It has been more than 30 years that I have not gone to the toilets other than in a sitting position... For that, it is far easier to raise a skirt than to lowers my pants...

Sorry for the crude subject of interest...

Eugenie

trannie T
02-23-2008, 07:16 PM
Pants are boring, skirts are fun.

Deborah Jane
02-23-2008, 07:36 PM
Coz i like em!!

Daphne
02-23-2008, 07:47 PM
I guess the main reason, is skirts are feminane.
Workes for me.:2c:

Holly
02-23-2008, 07:50 PM
If your partner is feeling "frisky," you are more easily accessible (well, you asked!).:p

obsessedwithpantyhose
02-23-2008, 07:54 PM
Skirts r # 1 :D,,,i find them to be the epitome of femininity,and a skirt can NEVER be to short :p

:eek: this is my 666 posting :evilbegon

Daphne
02-23-2008, 07:55 PM
You have a point. ;)

tonna reydhar
02-23-2008, 08:18 PM
I am wearing a skirt that I was not real fond of until today. It's a blue knee length stretchy one. I like how it fit's but I wasn't in a knee lenght mood. I folded and tucked and came out with a mini......sweet. I really like how it looks/fits.

I'll ad one, has/does anyone wear kilts? I love how they look, heck I'd wear one in drab.

bobbie anne
02-24-2008, 09:36 AM
Besides those sensual reasons, I have one reason to prefer skirts (or dresses) to pants that it much less refined...

It has been more than 30 years that I have not gone to the toilets other than in a sitting position... For that, it is far easier to raise a skirt than to lowers my pants...

Sorry for the crude subject of interest...

Eugenie

Glad to see that I am not the only one who prefers sitting. Been doing it for years. Just comes natural now. Also prefer skirts to pants. Bobbie Anne

Cheryl Ann
02-24-2008, 10:14 AM
I just love the feeling of wearing a skirt. I only wear long skirts when it is very cold.

TGMarla
02-24-2008, 10:23 AM
Cuz you can twirl them! Okay, if it's not a real tight pencil skirt, you can twirl them.

Rachel Morley
02-24-2008, 12:56 PM
I love skirts ... be it a skirt itself, or the skirt part of a dress. Skirts make me feel feminine. Long and floaty or short and sexy, all skirts are cute in my view.

Advantages over pants? I guess we as crossdressers don't really need a practical advantage to want to wear them we just like wearing them. But some of the advantages I can think of is:

They make me feel more feminine.
Freedom of movement (unless it's a tight fitting pencil skirt)
They're cooler in the summer.
There's more style choices.
Easier to go to the bathroom.
More comfortable (less tight fitting)
Great for going dancing in (swishing as you dance :happy: )
And finally (if you are so inclined) ... I think men are more attracted to women who wear skirts.

cd4l
02-24-2008, 09:04 PM
Not sure if this can be classed as an advantage but am I the only gal who likes to put on a long skirt and sit or crouch on the floor and fix said skirt so its like all around my legs and at the same time spread out on the floor :) for me it feels very girly to see my skirt spread all around me :)

Sorry if the above post seems odd, im very drunk tonight - but it was fun when I was drinking all that vodka lol.

Serena
02-24-2008, 09:33 PM
I just feel more comfortable in skirts. My legs a free and open to spread out, when I'm walking. In pants, I've always hated that. Not to see a pair of women's pants won't feel good but they either have to be tight or a skirt.

shirley1
02-24-2008, 09:48 PM
I love skirts ... be it a skirt itself, or the skirt part of a dress. Skirts make me feel feminine. Long and floaty or short and sexy, all skirts are cute in my view.

Advantages over pants? I guess we as crossdressers don't really need a practical advantage to want to wear them we just like wearing them. But some of the advantages I can think of is:

They make me feel more feminine.
Freedom of movement (unless it's a tight fitting pencil skirt)
They're cooler in the summer.
There's more style choices.
Easier to go to the bathroom.
More comfortable (less tight fitting)
Great for going dancing in (swishing as you dance :happy: )
And finally (if you are so inclined) ... I think men are more attracted to women who wear skirts.

theres no doubting that ! yeh theyre definately more comfortable - well some at least i like gypsy skirts - god theyre comfortable - its like wearing your bed linen all day ! short frilly/floaty skirts are also very comfy plenty of air !! going somewhere - easier to go to the bathroom ? well yeh if your out en femme not if your thinking of standing - i have a theory why skirts wont come into mens fasion anytime soon - how difficult would it be to have a pee standing up with a large full skirt on - i dont know how men in scotland get on with kilts on i guess they must sit down all the time

Dawn Marie
02-24-2008, 10:00 PM
I like 'em 'cause they're purty. 'Nough said! lol

Couldn't have said it better Kim. Plus there are just so many styles and patterns to play with.

michellebesweet
02-24-2008, 10:51 PM
Its a skirt, do you need a reason, hehe.

Scotty
02-24-2008, 10:55 PM
I'm wearing my kick around skirt tonight, just a plain dark pink one but it's comfy!!!

Marvina Martian
02-25-2008, 01:04 AM
Hmmm, Let me count the ways.....

sara_also
02-25-2008, 06:34 AM
Oh such wonderful comments..See I knew you girls were smart and very practical...

Thanks for all of your replies..

erickka
02-25-2008, 07:24 AM
I can wear pants/jeans anytime. I have decent looking legs, and by golly I'm gonna show them off any time that I can. Skirts also feel really sexy brushing against freshly shaven legs, especially with some really sheer hose.

tiffanythecd2001
02-25-2008, 07:40 AM
:happy:Hi, i love all skirts, but since im small at waist ,and i have other reason's, becuse feels so en-femm with nice stocking leg's,i got a double wammy going for me, i never wear out a skirt, for me i like above the knee to show your leg,s which is why theyer design too do,i love to be out en and bout and with loose free flowing skirt , let the wind blow up ,like marylin .:heehee: i love tight pencil short skirts with nice spit side so sexy, if i feel like a bossy side of me to come out, the long colorful one is very mexicain colors and makes feel like dancing, so i guess the skirt and my mood has to go hand for the day, now a good quistion would be how do take care of your skirts,now heres the the wammy part, i never toss my skirts, but if i cant wear em for some reason, i use em on small round table as table skirts, cause theyer so pretty to toss or ill use on my bathroom pedestral sink,as sink skirts,:heehee:Tiffany.

MWCMDarlene
02-25-2008, 07:40 AM
Unless it happens to be a tight one, you can always bend over and never have to worry about it splitting in the crotch like you do with pants.