PDA

View Full Version : You all Look great

Bravesoul
02-22-2008, 08:55 PM
I have to give credit when credit is due. most of you gurls look great. I must admit, if most of where out and about, you could pass, hands down. An then chatting here in this forum, you are great people.( I know, I should not be surprised)

So, personally, from me, Just wants to say, WOW, you are remarkable people.

The next world leader should come from our group.:D

OK, let party, I will get the first round.:drink:

:yahoo:

Brynna M
02-22-2008, 09:30 PM
I agree whole heartedly. There are so many beautiful women here it's amazing. It gives me hope for myself.

It's also amazingly comfortable here. Every one is pleasant and largely accepting. It's helping me to start to feel comfortable embracing this part of me.

Thank you for being gorgeous and wonderful people.

B

SweetCaroline
02-22-2008, 09:53 PM
Thank you Sue.

Kisses.

Caroline.

Suzy Harrison
02-22-2008, 10:31 PM
The next world leader should come from our group.:D

:yahoo:

"Aww Shucks "

If I was made a world leader we would have a national 'Non Cross Dressing Day' - and all of the other 364 days a years everyone would have to dress.

Can you imagine fighting a war or robbing a bank in 6 inch heels and a tight pencil skirt? - nope, nor can I

TGMarla
02-22-2008, 10:42 PM
Awww....you say the nicest things.....

I'll bet you say that to all the girls!

Nicole Erin
02-22-2008, 10:43 PM
So would the next world leader be a mod or could any member run?
:D

And yes honestly, there are a lot of nice looking ladies here. The competition is fierce.

Just try not to get hooked like certain people who have over 800 posts in 4 months.:o

breanna53
02-22-2008, 10:48 PM
I sure would not want to be the next world leader, lol too many problems, its hard enough deciding what to wear, what color nail polish, etc..

joann07
02-22-2008, 10:51 PM
There are too many beautiful women on here that I head is spinning. :p
I'm not cut out to be a world leader besides I'd probably cause all kind of runs in my pantyhose going around all over the world. :)

Hugs!