PDA

View Full Version : What she said

DawnL
02-23-2008, 08:55 AM
The other night my wife and I were lying in bed and she said that I looked unhappy, not really sad but ..... Then she said that she wished we could just move to someplace where no-one knew us and I could dress as I want and be who I want. Wow, took me by surprise. I guess she knows me better than I thought. lol She really is an understanding SO

TxKimberly
02-23-2008, 09:11 AM
You need to give your wife a great big hug. Not because she was talking about giving you what you want (we all like it when that happens dont we?), but because she cared enough to think of how you were feeling and where your thoughts were. That is a kind and thoughtful lady there. :-)

Sheena Pink
02-23-2008, 11:06 AM
That's great that you have an understanding wife.
You should try vacationing dressed. If you go to the larger cities, people are too much into themselves to really pay too much attention to others.
It's a great way to be able to express your feminine side safely.

Sinthia
02-23-2008, 11:34 AM
Then she said that she wished we could just move to someplace where no-one knew us and I could dress as I want and be who I want.

You could just "move" into your house for the day, doing girly things together, like makeup, painting each others nails, selecting different outfits to wear according to what you two will be doing at that time, etc. Cleaning the house would put you into a maid outfit. Cooking dinner into a waitress outfit, enjoying the evening and watching a movie into casual dresses or nightgowns. Let your mind drift . . . And be sure to "move" into the romantic area for someone so sensitive of your feelings.

Carol A
02-23-2008, 12:18 PM
I agree, give that lady a big hug and a kiss for her love to you. :love:

DanaCDnTN
02-23-2008, 12:20 PM
very sweet lady it sounds like.

Marvina Martian
02-23-2008, 12:45 PM
Take a special trip. Just plan on going somewhere specifically to enjoy being dressed. Whether you just stay in a hotel and have take out or actually brave the world, is up to your comfort level, but it can be a very rewarding and refreshing experience!

Good luck and remember, just have fun!

Littlej10
02-23-2008, 02:57 PM
What a wonderful lady. Take her somewhere romantic and preferably with lots of people around for a pampered girls vacation- she deserves it.