PDA

View Full Version : Great night

Cynthia_0101
02-23-2008, 09:15 AM
I had a great night last night.

I got to sleep in my nightie and panties, and to top it all off it was at my wifes request :)

She has always been supportive of me but I had tried to push her to hard and she felt to overwhelmed at it all.

Today we have to go get the car fixed and maybe spend some time shopping.

I just had to tell :)

Holly
02-23-2008, 09:20 AM
That's great, Cynthia... I'm glad to hear that things are back on track!

Di
02-23-2008, 09:43 AM
Happy for you both:hugs:

Cynthia_0101
02-23-2008, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the reply's.

I had mentioned before about not being able to get dressed up in front of my wife before, But that is about to change.

Last night was a huge step for us. I am just going to let her lead the way and see where this goes.

rachellegsep
02-23-2008, 01:48 PM
I know how you feel.
Recently my wife has come to terms with my cding and we have become a lot closer :hugs:. On our wedding anniversary the other night :love: she asked wouldn't I like to wear a nighty and panties to bed later. Wow that was the best feeling ever, final acceptance is a wonderfull thing. She said recently after seeing pics of Rachel that my dress sense was not to bad, but white high heels with black stockings was a definate faux pas :p :happy:.

Anyway later I did her makeup and painted her toe nails. She was quite surprised how nice it turned out and found it very relaxing. Yes I did wear wear a nice sexy outfit to bed that nite :D

vikki2020
02-23-2008, 04:56 PM
Glad to hear it!Great for you!My wife and I aren't on that road yet, but I think she is starting to at least look at the map:happy:

Cynthia_0101
02-23-2008, 05:12 PM
Today was even better. While the car was getting fixed we walked around and found a sale on skirts for 3.99 each, Picked me up a cheapish wig, got some dresses at the thrift shop and almost finished shaving my legs before the water went cold.

We will be going out to play some pool and have a bite to eat tonight (drab of course).

Will post later to tell how the night goes :)

Cynthia_0101
02-24-2008, 12:07 AM
Well the rest of the night was good. We ended up having a great day today. Spent way to much today but got alot of great new stuff.

Went and played some pool, not sure why we play as we both are terrible?

After we got home I was finally able to shave my other leg.

Truly a day to remember

theresa
02-24-2008, 12:10 AM
That was a very special day you'll both never forget. Sounds like you both have entered a new level in your relationship.

LotusFlower
02-24-2008, 12:25 AM
It was a great day and a big step for me and Cynthia.:happy:
And I am not terrible at pool. LOL

Cynthia_0101
02-24-2008, 12:26 AM
And I am not terrible at pool. LOL

Yes we are

theresa
02-24-2008, 12:59 AM
And each day will be even better.

Now you guys just need some pool lessons. :)