PDA

View Full Version : Fooled the Clerk

Amy Hepker
02-23-2008, 07:42 PM
This week I went to Goodwill here and while I was buying a few things to add to my collection of clothing, I talked with a sales clerk. I told her that the things I was buying were for me, (I mean here I am in drab wearing a padded Bra) She could not believe me, so I got out a picture, the same one I use in my Avatar. I showed the picture to her and she could not believe it was me. She said that it had to be my sister or girlfriend. I insisted that it was me and then she had another sales lady look at the picture and then at me. The other lady said that it had to be my twin sister in the picture.

I do look totally different from my Male to Female mode and that is the way it should be. I don't want to look like a guy in a dress or a guy in girls clothing. I do believe that I have come a long way and have made giant leaps into dressing like a modern girl. Most Ladies these days do not wear dresses all the time and I believe it is sad, but at the same time, there are many ways to look like a Female without wearing dresses. It is all about fitting in, and not looking out of place. I mean I do believe that I can pass as a Female in the real world until I open my mouth and say something and my voice would be a dead giveaway.

I have checked out girl for many years and I have noticed the best looking ones are usually smiling and dressed in newer clothing, whether it is a dress or top and pants. The clothes should be neat and clean. Don't get me wrong I love to wear Dresses and Skirts, but to really fit in Pants or Jeans and a nice top can also be very appealing. Don't use to much makeup as most everyday girls just use enough to get by with. Most never even use lipstick anymore. You don't want to have layer upon layer of make up, but you don't want a beard showing through either.

I am not saying I look like the perfect girl, that would be lying and I know better, but I also know that most Females do not look like a Covergirl. Just try to look the best you can and don't be afraid to go out in the daytime, and show your true self. You will find you can enjoy your life more if you don't find yourself and make out like you are someone you are not. What I am saying here is that I am Female inside and have been hiding in a male world and crossdressing as a guy all these years and I am really a Female inside. I have been living a lie all my life by dressing in guys clothes. Yes, I have male parts, but I am Female, not Male. I have to be me.

Enjoy who you really are!!!

kerrianna
02-23-2008, 08:23 PM
:hugs::love: Good for you Amy!

Yes, you have come a long way. I'm glad to see you're getting more relaxed being your true self. Your inner beauty is coming through.

You go girl! :D

Samantha B L
02-23-2008, 08:44 PM
Congratulations Amy!

Hugs, Salutations, Samantha

BETH H
02-23-2008, 08:56 PM
way to go amy be true to yourself and be happy :hugs:

beth

Amy Hepker
02-24-2008, 07:00 AM
Thank You for your wonderful comments and it's been a while since I have heard from you all.

Angie G
02-24-2008, 07:37 AM
You go girl :hugs:
Angie