PDA

View Full Version : in the garden today

Anita
04-25-2005, 12:41 PM
spring at last!

ronna
04-25-2005, 01:00 PM
And it looks like a pleasant sunny one too! Enjoy yourself, dear.
Wish I could be there!

Lucy Jayne GG
04-25-2005, 01:26 PM
Dang...I should be at work by now,Im running late,I just slapped on some liquid liner and was picking out something to wear when something drew me to the computer,and Made me wanna check this site...Well this is why...

Anita,Im risking getting my pay ducked to comment on how truelly Stunning,Goregeous,Amazing,and all around neato your picture is!

Lots of love girl,
Lucy J

Julie
04-25-2005, 02:40 PM
Great photo Anita. So that's where all the sunshine was today, it was blooming wet here in London.

JJ

Sigrid
04-25-2005, 03:24 PM
Very pretty Anita. I've love the lace top, I've got one very much like it but don't wear it allot because of all the long dark fuzzy stuff on my arms (sigh).

~Sigrid

Anita
04-25-2005, 03:58 PM
thank you girls for your kind comments
Would have been more shots but batteries went flat!
but tomorrow is another (hopefully sunny) day
love Anita
Happy being a girl

Petra Jane
04-25-2005, 04:06 PM
thank you girls for your kind comments
Would have been more shots but batteries went flat!
but tomorrow is another (hopefully sunny) day
love Anita
Happy being a girl

Sunny??? You're enjoying a different forecast to the ones I'm hearing girl! Up north, it's more like snow on the way again! Let's hope they are wrong (again!).

Tristen Cox
04-26-2005, 04:21 AM
Where ever you are exactily you seem to get most of the sun Anita. You're making the other ladies jealous. Or it might just be these pictures like this one that you post :D

sheiligh
04-26-2005, 07:31 AM
I Must Be Living In The Wrong Part Of The World, Or Country, We Had Snow Stormhere Over The Week End, Last Two Days It's Been Raining, Grrrrrrr.! Im Ready For Some Sun.! Luv, Sheiligh ;) :)