PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help from the experts!

the new guy
02-23-2008, 09:01 PM
Hello all,
I am about to embark on my very first crossdressing experience. I see there is a thread about "being tricked" into crossdressing, well here is a good story:
without getting too personal - At work we are having a costume party. For fun, I allowed my staff to pick my costume...and I bet you all could figure out which direction they went. I have been asked to look as "****ty" as possible as well.

I do not mind this at all...and I intend on having fun with it. I do not see anything wrong with Crossdressing, and while it is not something that I do, I am not embarrassed and intend on "femming" it up as much as possible.

That being said...I haven't the foggiest idea as to what to do, where to get clothes, make up, etc. I just purchased my shoes on E-bay and that seems like a good route...but sizes for other things is a bit scary as there are so many options like Misses, plus, Womens large...it is a bit overwhelming. If this helps: I am 5"10" 210 pounds, size 38 waist. I am muscular with pretty broad shoulders. I have a big butt too, which is why they want me in a dress I suppose. My "seat" measures 44.

In addition, I would like to wear a short dress, but shaving my legs is not an option for me. I am up for fun...but not too far. What type of hair concealing methods are out there? How about chest hair for that matter? I hope this doesn't offend anyone here...as that is the last thing I would want to do. I read a couple of threads and you all seem really nice...so I was hoping for help.

TSchapes
02-23-2008, 09:45 PM
Find a girl friend, wife i.e. genetic girl, have them take you to a store. Have her say, "I want to dress this guy like a women for a party, can you help?" Guess what, that's the truth and your money is just as green as any woman's. Honestly that's exactly what I did! And it was great. Who says crossdressers don't have guts?

If this is a one time thing, don't shave your body/legs (even though it does grow back and I believe the Burt Reynolds look is dead btw), find a long sleeve dress, use black tights or white tights then a beige pair over them for your legs.

You can get an inexpensive wig at the costume shop. Don't do like I do and spend hundreds of dollars for one.

For your beard, this is truly a quest for us to get the lightest foundation, and yet still cover the beard. Again, if this is a one time deal, get a stick type of foundation that is thicker. In stick form it is easier for first timers to apply. It looks like a fat lipstick container. And, the theatrical brand of makeup is easy to find on the Internet. Or, again more gutsy, is to go to a makeup counter and tell them what you want it for.

Get the same girl, woman, wife, etc. to help you with the makeup. It's not as easy as it looks.

Look through the posts here, there is tons of wonderful suggestions for every skill level.

And if you could, put in a nice word for our group here.

Love, Tracy

VtVicky
02-23-2008, 10:00 PM
First of all, I would suggest that if you do it all yourself, your staff will wonder how you came by all this knowledge. I think your best bet is to enlist the aid of some female members of your staff. Get them to go with you to your local Goodwill or Salvation Army thrift store.

And forget about removing your hair. Being hairy adds to the ridiculousness of the appearence. Remember, you are not trying to "pass". You are trying to have fun. The better you look, the more people wonder if this is really your first time.

If you have a spouse or girlfriend, get her involved. Secrecy breeds suspicion.

And, what ever you do, remember that alcohol, crossdressing, and digital cameras can mix to haunt you forever. So, stay sober. (sorry)

Phoebe Reece
02-23-2008, 10:04 PM
OK New Guy, here's a few tips:

For women's sizes. it sounds like you are probably an 18 or 20. There's a size chart on this website that may help: http://www.jessicalondon.com/Help/Help_SizeCharts.aspx
You really need to try things on in a store to know for sure what will fit.

Assuming you don't want to spend a lot of money on a one time event, I suggest you find a thrift shop (Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc.) and see what you can find in the way of clothing.

For makeup, I suggest that on the day of your party, you make arrangements to go to a MAC, Ulta, or even the cosmetics department of a major department store and have one of their professionals do your makeup. You can do that with or without wearing your femme outfit.

You can cover leg hair with opaque pantyhose. Depending on how dense and dark the hair is, you might need to wear two pair. A pair of fishnet hose over some opaque hose will add to the "****ty" look.

If you can't shave your chest, you had better select a dress or top that covers it. You could use a rubber "treasure chest", but those things look fake and are not very comfortable.

And to fill out a bra, if you don't want to drop a bundle, you can stuff it with socks, water balloons, or nylons filled with birdseed.

Good luck, and have fun with your day as a woman!

the new guy
02-23-2008, 11:56 PM
Find a girl friend, wife i.e. genetic girl, have them take you to a store. Have her say, "I want to dress this guy like a women for a party, can you help?" Guess what, that's the truth and your money is just as green as any woman's. Honestly that's exactly what I did! And it was great. Who says crossdressers don't have guts?

If this is a one time thing, don't shave your body/legs (even though it does grow back and I believe the Burt Reynolds look is dead btw), find a long sleeve dress, use black tights or white tights then a beige pair over them for your legs.

You can get an inexpensive wig at the costume shop. Don't do like I do and spend hundreds of dollars for one.

For your beard, this is truly a quest for us to get the lightest foundation, and yet still cover the beard. Again, if this is a one time deal, get a stick type of foundation that is thicker. In stick form it is easier for first timers to apply. It looks like a fat lipstick container. And, the theatrical brand of makeup is easy to find on the Internet. Or, again more gutsy, is to go to a makeup counter and tell them what you want it for.

Get the same girl, woman, wife, etc. to help you with the makeup. It's not as easy as it looks.

Look through the posts here, there is tons of wonderful suggestions for every skill level.

And if you could, put in a nice word for our group here.

Love, Tracy

Thanks for the advice! As much as I am "up for this", the whole "shopping" experience may be too much for me. I have relied on E-Bay thus far. I bought a decent looking wig from China for under $20, got size 12 ankle boot stiletto's for $30. I am learning to walk in them a little each day. My wife has been willing to take me places to shop...but honestly I might be embarrassed about that. I don't mind doing this with my staff...but it might be hard to see someone I know when I am shopping and try to explain it to them. As far as the "make up" goes...I also do not want my wife doing it for me. I will not be embarrassed dressing up like a woman...but for some reason...I would feel embarrassed having my wife apply make up to me. I don't know if that makes any sense. I might ask my hairdresser to do it...but I have NO IDEA how much that would cost.

As far as the shaving thing goes, I am no Burt Reynolds, but my legs and chest have hair. I don't know if someone makes a "body suit" that would double as skin, but that sounds like it would do the trick. Is there something like that?

the new guy
02-24-2008, 12:00 AM
First of all, I would suggest that if you do it all yourself, your staff will wonder how you came by all this knowledge. I think your best bet is to enlist the aid of some female members of your staff. Get them to go with you to your local Goodwill or Salvation Army thrift store.

And forget about removing your hair. Being hairy adds to the ridiculousness of the appearence. Remember, you are not trying to "pass". You are trying to have fun. The better you look, the more people wonder if this is really your first time.

If you have a spouse or girlfriend, get her involved. Secrecy breeds suspicion.

And, what ever you do, remember that alcohol, crossdressing, and digital cameras can mix to haunt you forever. So, stay sober. (sorry)

I am not worried about what anyone thinks. I am secure enough in myself not to worry about that stuff. I not only am willing to do this...I really WANT to look good, so I guess I AM trying to pass. If you are only going to do something once...why not do it well. (Also, because I am spending a decent amount of cash on this...I may re-use this for a halloween party and get some bang for my buck) Honestly what I do NOT want to happen is for me to look ridiculous. That would be the thing that embarrasses me. That is why I am asking you fine folks for help!

My wife is helping me, but as I said...I don't want to go into a store and try stuff on unless it is the last resort.

JennaDesire
02-24-2008, 12:02 AM
Be careful, you might get hooked! It is a wonderful experience. Go at it yourself and see what I am talking about!

the new guy
02-24-2008, 12:07 AM
OK New Guy, here's a few tips:

For women's sizes. it sounds like you are probably an 18 or 20. There's a size chart on this website that may help: http://www.jessicalondon.com/Help/Help_SizeCharts.aspx
You really need to try things on in a store to know for sure what will fit.

Assuming you don't want to spend a lot of money on a one time event, I suggest you find a thrift shop (Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc.) and see what you can find in the way of clothing.

For makeup, I suggest that on the day of your party, you make arrangements to go to a MAC, Ulta, or even the cosmetics department of a major department store and have one of their professionals do your makeup. You can do that with or without wearing your femme outfit.

You can cover leg hair with opaque pantyhose. Depending on how dense and dark the hair is, you might need to wear two pair. A pair of fishnet hose over some opaque hose will add to the "****ty" look.

If you can't shave your chest, you had better select a dress or top that covers it. You could use a rubber "treasure chest", but those things look fake and are not very comfortable.

And to fill out a bra, if you don't want to drop a bundle, you can stuff it with socks, water balloons, or nylons filled with birdseed.

Good luck, and have fun with your day as a woman!

That size chart is EXACTLY the type of thing I was looking for! You are ROCKIN right now.
I do not know what a MAC or Ulta is..so Google here I come. I guess the same goes fo Opaque...but google to the rescue again.
Funny that you mention "Treasure Chest". I was looking at that about 15 minutes ago. A place in NYC sells it and I was considering buying it. I just received "Fake Boobs" that I spent $10 + shipping on and they are terrible. I cannot even put them on. They remind me of those plastic Halloween masks/outfits of Superman and Batman that I used to wear as a kid...meaning they looked so cool before I bought it and tried it on.

the new guy
02-24-2008, 12:11 AM
Be careful, you might get hooked! It is a wonderful experience. Go at it yourself and see what I am talking about!

I seriously doubt it :happy:

But on a funny note...two things happened recently that made me laugh:

I turned down a piece of cake the other day and turned to my wife...completely seriously...and said "I better not, or I will never look good in a dress"

And then I was watching TV yesterday and a hot girl came on the screen. Instead of eyeballing her...I said to my wife about her attire "do you think I could pull that off?"

Sally2005
02-24-2008, 12:34 AM
I don't want to scare you, but you will hear about this from your staff until the end of time, but it will be in fun and with some admiration. I don't understand how you can do this in front of staff and not be able to enlist the help of your wife, or staff at a MAC who do makeup for guys in the TV busuness or show business all of the time. A lot of the fun for doing this for a party is getting others to help you prepare.

the new guy
02-24-2008, 12:40 AM
I don't want to scare you, but you will hear about this from your staff until the end of time, but it will be in fun and with some admiration. I don't understand how you can do this in front of staff and not be able to enlist the help of your wife, or staff at a MAC who do makeup for guys in the TV busuness or show business all of the time. A lot of the fun for doing this for a party is getting others to help you prepare.

For some reason, the only person I am ever embarrassed in front of is my wife. That not only goes for this...but everything. I lack the "embarrasment" gene in just about every situation in life. I do not really care about anyone's opinion except hers...so I guess that is why.

I am having fun with her with this, as she has been calling me her Lesbian lover, but I do not want a "make up" experience with her, and shopping is out of the question.

As far as the fun for preparing, I let my staff pick the costume. They had a good time with it. They were voting for the costumes...and "Hooker" won. It barely beat out Sexy Nurse and Sunflower. I told them I would make good on their choices and surprise them.

the new guy
02-24-2008, 12:41 AM
MAC appears to be a brand of cosmetics...do they have STORES where you go to?

marny
02-24-2008, 12:46 AM
You are not CD or TS hon. Just dress up and have some fun.

the new guy
02-24-2008, 12:53 AM
You are not CD or TS hon. Just dress up and have some fun.

I know that...
But I am looking for good advice because I want to do this well. Doing it well, looking good, and impressing my staff will be fun for me.

trannie T
02-24-2008, 02:02 AM
Yes, MAC has stores. I've had my makeup done at the local beauty college, they are very helpful - and cheap. You are going to let us know how it goes and maybe even post a photo?

Sally2005
02-24-2008, 02:26 AM
Actually...sounds like you have the right idea for a 'fun' project. Maybe if you search on 'halloween' or 'hooker' you will get a lot of good advice that fits the plan a bit better. Don't forget to glue on the longest false nails you can find and wear lots of tight clothing. ...is it out of the question to ask your wife to dress up like the pimp? Have fun!

TSchapes
02-24-2008, 08:34 AM
As far as the shaving thing goes, I am no Burt Reynolds, but my legs and chest have hair. I don't know if someone makes a "body suit" that would double as skin, but that sounds like it would do the trick. Is there something like that?

Sorry, I meant no disrespect with the Reynolds quip. It's a line I use when someone notices I shave everywhere. The best defense is a good offense.

I like the idea of fishnets over opaque hose. Pick an opaque hose color close to your own. On Ebay search for Zentai for a complete range of colors.

And, yes there is a "body suit" but it is only for those with deep pockets. It's made of silicone and goes for over $1,500.00. :eek: For the truly curious, do a search on femskin. Sorry, no link, I like being on this message board. :o

deja true
02-24-2008, 09:34 AM
An alternative to body suit for a costume is tan colored dance leotards. They come in a style that has long sleeves and ankle length and turtleneck. That takes care of body hair. Look locally for a shop that sells dancers supplies.Call about your size though, dancers are generally small and skinny. You're size will be available on line, though. Google 'leotards', you'll come up with dozens of supply houses. Full leotards may cost about $40-60.

They'll do fine for what you say you want. Won't be noticed from the other side of the room, but close inspection will say 'oh! costume!' instead of 'Do you think the boss is really serious about this dressing up thing?' Might help make it look more of the 'fun thing' you want.

deja

Roberta Rain
02-24-2008, 12:03 PM
If you shave your legs and chest, they will have grown back in a month. What is a month of inconvenience compared to a lifetime of knowing you really did it right and having the memory of that? After all, they voted the costume, not you.

the new guy
02-24-2008, 02:15 PM
If you shave your legs and chest, they will have grown back in a month. What is a month of inconvenience compared to a lifetime of knowing you really did it right and having the memory of that? After all, they voted the costume, not you.

I play organized sports and change in a locker room. While I do not mind doing this...coming in completely shaved would raise a few eyebrows!

the new guy
02-24-2008, 02:16 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone for your help. I am already on my way thanks to many of your tips. Please keep them coming!

deja true
02-24-2008, 02:29 PM
(Whispering behind newguy's back)

Girls,I think he'll be back! He took the trouble to register didn't he?

Ssshhhh!

(subtle wave)

the new guy
02-24-2008, 02:38 PM
Sorry, I meant no disrespect with the Reynolds quip. It's a line I use when someone notices I shave everywhere. The best defense is a good offense.

I like the idea of fishnets over opaque hose. Pick an opaque hose color close to your own. On Ebay search for Zentai for a complete range of colors.

And, yes there is a "body suit" but it is only for those with deep pockets. It's made of silicone and goes for over $1,500.00. :eek: For the truly curious, do a search on femskin. Sorry, no link, I like being on this message board. :o

No offense taken!

the new guy
02-24-2008, 02:39 PM
(Whispering behind newguy's back)

Girls,I think he'll be back! He took the trouble to register didn't he?

Ssshhhh!

(subtle wave)

I have new friends...and might post a pic or two.

DanaJ
02-24-2008, 05:18 PM
I remember back in the day when I was afraid to just come out and say "I am a crossdresser", so I would often ask for opinions on what I should wear and how to look more like a girl. It somehow seemed like it was better if I was just saying that it was for fun or for a party or something than just to admit it was something more ;)

In fact, I would say when asked that I didn't want to do anything halfway, that as long as I was doing it let's do it all. But you know, when guys dress in drag that have no CD tendencies, they usually don't go to all the fuss that we CDers would.

So - new guy, just come on and admit to us you like to dress as a girl, and that it is not just for a one-time party - trust me, we will all understand :)

the new guy
02-24-2008, 07:42 PM
I remember back in the day when I was afraid to just come out and say "I am a crossdresser", so I would often ask for opinions on what I should wear and how to look more like a girl. It somehow seemed like it was better if I was just saying that it was for fun or for a party or something than just to admit it was something more ;)

In fact, I would say when asked that I didn't want to do anything halfway, that as long as I was doing it let's do it all. But you know, when guys dress in drag that have no CD tendencies, they usually don't go to all the fuss that we CDers would.

So - new guy, just come on and admit to us you like to dress as a girl, and that it is not just for a one-time party - trust me, we will all understand :)

I wouldn't be afraid to admit it..especially on an anonymous web forum board...but the answer really is no. The honest answer is that I really do not mind, I am a very open individual, I really like having a lot of fun in everything I do, and I enjoy researching and knowing everything about whatever it is I want to know.

Do I want to look good? HECK YEAH! If I am going to do this...I want to look great. I would honestly and truthfully feel embarrassed if I looked "like a guy in a dress". My employees picked this costume for a couple of reasons...but probably the #1 reason is because I am the boss and they want to embarrass me. Well, I am the boss and I will not be embarrassed. I do not know any Crossdressers personally...or at least I do not know that I know them...or I would have asked them in person.

Either way, like I said I hope I am not offending anyone, because that would be the last thing I want to do. You have really all been helpful and I am confident that I will do this right because of your help...so thanks again.

DanaJ
02-24-2008, 07:49 PM
OK - then if you want to do it right, and pull out all the stops, here are my suggestions:

- shave everything (legs, chest, back, arms)
- get your eyebrows waxed at a salon, in a nice femme style
- also, a set of acrylic nails will be best

You can't keep saying you want to do it all, and then say that you can't do this or that. Details like nails and brows are the key to letting everyone know you took this challenge seriously. After all, guys who dress for a one time event will just throw on a dress and slap on some makeup - if you want to impress, the three things I suggested above will make you stand out as someone who wasn't fooling around.

Also, forget about doing this stuff yourself, go to a salon and let them know what you want, and tell them no holds barred! :)

deja true
02-24-2008, 08:04 PM
Okay, here's a little phrase I read from another girl in another thread. She considers passability to be " 60% wig, 30% makeup and 10%smile."

So...no $29 wig from the costume store, okay? Real quality wig from a proper shop.

Do what Dana says and get a professional makeover. Any transformation shops in your area? (Tell us what city,we'll tell you where to go.) If no trans shop, gotoa MAC counter in any big department store. Ask there for a makeover and tell' em you want it 'full on' night time or even stage look.

And, given your posts and your attitude, we know you're gonna be smilin'.

Our consultancy fee for all this advice? PICTURES of the party featurin' YOU. (Pictures of the transformation in progress would be kewl, too.)

Got that, big boy?

No welchin'! We'll find you!

You know where to find us!

respect & love (for open minded straight guys)

deja

(pssst, girls! I kinda like this guy! )

Sally24
02-24-2008, 08:36 PM
You don't have to mention your city but the region of the country would help. MAC has makeup counters in many of the Macy's stores. Any sizable mall will have a number of makeup counters and maybe a Sophora freestanding makeup store. Some will charge for a makeover, some will just hope that you buy stuff. If you want to do it right, go twice. Once to do a dry run and see if you like the look, then the second time just before the party.

Shaving your legs is no big deal, and depending, can look and feel really cool. It is actually one of my favorite parts of this whole thing. Feeling hose on your smooth legs is just not something to be missed. If you insist on no shaving then wear 2 or 3 pairs of opaque hose and you'll be fine.

I have to agree with Dana on the nails. Get acrylic nails put on and when the party is over you can dissolve and remove them with acetone. Go to a salon, have them put on, then a good polish job. They do so much better than I do and I've been practicing for years! Just don't expect to be able to handle much of anything with long nails, that takes practice! If your hands are hairy, at least nair the hair away from the wrists down. Women may have some arm hair but very little hand hair.

No one has mentioned a corset. I would order one for under $100 from Glamour Boutique of one of the many other places. If you practice a little with it you should be able to give yourself a bit of an hourglass shape and with that big but it could be quite dramatic!

Practice your walk too. If you can move a bit more like a woman that will really impress them. My test is that if I can mostly wear male clothes, walk and look in the mirror, and it still looks more like a women moving, then I'm getting it done right!

Good luck and yes.......WE WANT PICTURES!!

the new guy
02-24-2008, 08:58 PM
I live in NYC, and I am sure there are MANY places to go.

I'll post the pictures too...You all have been great, so why not.

the new guy
02-24-2008, 09:03 PM
I am actual practicing SURVIVING in heels right now. I kinda have a new born deer thing going on right now. I can walk straight as long as I hold my arms out like an airplane.

I will always remember today as special because my wife and I have been trying to have a child for a coulpe of years now. She took a pregnancy test and it was positive...while I was wearing 5" stiletto ankle boots and practicing walking. I fell celebrating, but it was worth it.

deja true
02-24-2008, 09:12 PM
Yep, I'm likin' this guymore and more!

Who picked out your boots?

the new guy
02-24-2008, 09:18 PM
part me and part advice from my staff. They are actually the 2nd pair I bought. My staff wants me to be a "hooker" so I need a high heel. The 1st pair were actually Knee high boots. My wife suggested that I go with a thicker heel so I would be able to walk better and those boots had them...only problem was I couldn't get them comfortably around my calf. I am an athlete and I have very muscular legs, actually I am very big all the way to the waist...which is where the big butt comes from. When I put the boots on I really thought my legs were going to burst. It really hurt. Returned them and got Ankle High boots.

the new guy
02-24-2008, 09:22 PM
my new footwear...

Celeste
02-24-2008, 09:35 PM
Hi new guy,You say you want this to come off real and don't want to be embarrassed.I would do some trial runs with your whole outfit not only your boots.Thats probably the only way you'll feel at ease with it,work with some movement and different looks.I'd get dressed 4 or 5 times at least (before the party) so you can come to grips with it and get that confident feeling you want to display.I mean you want to leave them saying "man the boss can tackle anything" right.

the new guy
02-24-2008, 09:41 PM
I don't have an outfit yet, but thanks for the advice. The shoes were the easier part...I knew my shoe size, converted it to women size and there ya go. Everything else I need some help on...and that is what brought me here. Actually, what brought me here was a typo to be specific. I typed in crossdresser .com to see what came up and a store did. I went to go back and added the "S"...and that broght me here...and I am real glad it did. You guys rock.

DanaJ
02-25-2008, 06:04 AM
When is your salon appointment? Getting your brows waxed doesn't really hurt that bad, if you wish I can help you with the shape.

Also, have you started shaving yet? I suggest that you don't wait until the last day, you might need to do a few trial runs with the razor on your legs and chest.

And as far as the nails, have you decided what length you are going to go?

I have two questions for you if you don't mind - why are you having a costume party at this time of year, and exactly when is it? I mean, if it is in a week, then we have lot of work to do :)

Kate Simmons
02-25-2008, 06:36 AM
I've been following this thread but haven't commented until now. Stick with these gals New Guy and they will make a "woman" out of you yet. BTW, you are braver than I am wearing those boots.:heehee:

Michelle Hart
02-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Hi New Guy,

1 * I wear long acrylic nails 24/7 and it sure beats the old way of doing it myself. The added bonus is they wont break off very easily. Since your new to heels if you stumble and reach for a door and hit the press on's they'll snap right off.

2 * Don't stress out about your wife doing your makeup or helping you. Be glad she is willing. A lot of girls here don't have someone so supportive.

3 * Congradulations on the pregnancy test. We are all happy for you. We'll even help you pick out YOUR maternity clothes..... lol

4 * So when you decide "this is'nt for me" (like that's gonna happen)..... LOL, can I buy your boots from you? They will go great with my collections of **** wear.

5 * We are all happy to have you here and will do anything we can to help out!!

Good luck and best wishes on your adventure...

the new guy
02-25-2008, 12:47 PM
When is your salon appointment? Getting your brows waxed doesn't really hurt that bad, if you wish I can help you with the shape.

Also, have you started shaving yet? I suggest that you don't wait until the last day, you might need to do a few trial runs with the razor on your legs and chest.

And as far as the nails, have you decided what length you are going to go?

I have two questions for you if you don't mind - why are you having a costume party at this time of year, and exactly when is it? I mean, if it is in a week, then we have lot of work to do :)

I have an haircut planned for today @ 1:30 and I am going to talk to the girl who cuts my hair about it. If she is willing to do my make up then I will let her.

As far as the nails are concerned...I am very reluctant to do anything the might permanently alter the way I look...but you all have talked me into it. It seems that they could come off easy if they were soaked in a fluid someone mentioned earlier, so why the heck not! I will probably get them short because I am going to drive about 30 miles after getting them done, then get dressed at work...so I need to be able to function. But I am 90% going to do it.

The shaving I am backing off of...but not without a pretty cool alternative. My father-in-law makes Mechanical Window displays for the hoildays and big dpeartment stores. He has a person who makes molds and creates things all the time. I went to his shop this morning and they made a mold of me. I took a suggestion from someone here and we are going to use a leotard to cover my body...but he is building right into it real-looking breasts. Pretty neat. Now I can wear a dress that will show my new found boobs!

The function of the party is that of an Employee Appreciation Week. We have a Week's full of events that my employees planned. We have a Party Planning committe at work and every month I give them a budget. The Last Week in March they have a bigger budget where they can have a week's worth of activities. It is focused around having fun @ work and team building. All 5 days were planned by the employee run committe, but I am resposible for gifts and such. This week is very important to me as "the Boss" because I just took over this place. I was transferred from another location that was very successful to this one and they have NEVER had a "good boss" in 7 years of the locations existence. Essentially they DO NOT TRUST management. That is why I am going all out for this. I want them to trust me. So if they want a hooker, I am not going to just slap on a dress and call it a day...I am going overboard. I hope that explains it all. Here is the week in a nutshell:
Day 1 we are having a scavenger hunt and I am hiding prizes all of the building (money, Paid Days Off, Gift Certificates etc),
Day 2 were are doing a Spa Day and I have hired a massuse (spelling?) to give 10 minute back rubs. I will be making pina coladas, margharitas and smoothies all day long and each employee is going to take home their own personal back massger and body oils,
Day 3 is Employee Luncheon/Dress down day. We work in an atmosphere where most of the staff wear uniforms. They can where whatever they want and during the day, myself and the rest of the management staff are going to cook for the the staff. They are also welcome to bring in a dish of their own for a "Cook Off" contest. 1st prize is $100. I can cook...and the staff knows this...so they gave me a "preferred menu". I am making Penne alla Vodka, Chicken Marsala and veal Sorrentino.
Day 4 is the Staff Olympics - We have a whole bunch of events planned and the winners of the events take home GC's, Cash and Paid Days Off
Day 5 - Costume Party - 1st prize $100 and a paid day off, 2nd prize $50 and paid half day, 3rd prize is $25. The staff also got to pick the managements costumes. Now this day came together because the Party Planning Commitee couldn't decide between Pajama Day, Cowboy Day, Sports Team Day, and Opposite Sex Day...so they decided to do a costume party incorporating all of them. I should have seen the dress coming.

the new guy
02-25-2008, 12:49 PM
The week is that of March 25th...so I have some time.

As far as the eyebrow shape...dare I say my eyebrows kinda look feminine if they were a little less thick. They have a decent shape already. I will let you know what my hairdresser thinks!

the new guy
02-25-2008, 12:50 PM
Hi New Guy,

1 * I wear long acrylic nails 24/7 and it sure beats the old way of doing it myself. The added bonus is they wont break off very easily. Since your new to heels if you stumble and reach for a door and hit the press on's they'll snap right off.

2 * Don't stress out about your wife doing your makeup or helping you. Be glad she is willing. A lot of girls here don't have someone so supportive.

3 * Congradulations on the pregnancy test. We are all happy for you. We'll even help you pick out YOUR maternity clothes..... lol

4 * So when you decide "this is'nt for me" (like that's gonna happen)..... LOL, can I buy your boots from you? They will go great with my collections of **** wear.

5 * We are all happy to have you here and will do anything we can to help out!!

Good luck and best wishes on your adventure...

Absolutely.

Michelle Hart
02-25-2008, 01:38 PM
Absolutly....

To what??

Letting us help you pick out you maternity clothes.

Oh.....How silly of me OF COURSE that's what you ment. No self respecting "hooker" would let go of a pair of shoes that nice... LoL

deja true
02-25-2008, 02:18 PM
New Guy, hunny! Where did you go to "Good Boss School"? I need to pass that along to my boss.

Employee Appreciation Day? never heard of it, the Scrooge...

Have lotsa fun and refer all your cute boy employees thisaway!

Just kidding!

respect and love (for enlightened management)

deja

(psssst! Michelle just let us know that she has BiiiiiiiiG feet!)

the new guy
02-25-2008, 03:02 PM
Have lotsa fun and refer all your cute boy employees thisaway!
You can serve as my "Finishing School" instructor :D

Just got back from getting my haircut and it was a little embarrassing but fun. My hairdresser and all the other woman in the salon were having a blast with me once I told them what was going on. After my haircut she examined my eyebrows and said, once trimmed slightly they should look just fine. She said that she wanted to do a trial run with make up...and started applying some right then and there!!! I was taken a back because I wasn't expecting it...but I got to see what I looked like with mascara, lipstick and foundation. The place started getting busy, so she cleaned me up and sent me on my way. They want to take pictures also...so I said OK...for you all!

Michelle Hart
02-25-2008, 03:26 PM
They want to take pictures also...so I said OK...for you all!

We just might make a woman out of you yet. :)

It sounds like it was a really good time had by all. We can't wait to see the pictures!!

We are all hoping you have fun and don't be too embarrased. We have all been there.

the new guy
02-25-2008, 04:27 PM
We just might make a woman out of you yet. :)

It sounds like it was a really good time had by all. We can't wait to see the pictures!!

We are all hoping you have fun and don't be too embarrased. We have all been there.

I was only embarrassed because she started putting make up on me almost immediatley. No foreplay or anything! Seriously..it was a little scary in front of a bunch of strangers...but I got through it alive and I guess it will be much easier the next time.

BTW, she said I have fantastically long eyelashes and they really did look like a woman's eyelashes when the make up was applied.

Michelle Hart
02-25-2008, 04:56 PM
No foreplay or anything! Seriously..it was a little scary in front of a bunch of strangers...

Now you finally know how a woman feels.......:laughing:

I can't count the number of times I've had this experiance this with men.

See how dressing up can really "open your eyes" to a womans world. You really are pretty nice, and a great sport. I am just loving all your "tales of woe", Keep them comming.

the new guy
02-25-2008, 05:38 PM
Well, as I said, she wants to do a full bore trial run to get "My Look" down. I will take pictures and post them...I promise.

DanaJ
02-25-2008, 05:40 PM
I have an haircut planned for today @ 1:30 and I am going to talk to the girl who cuts my hair about it. If she is willing to do my make up then I will let her.

As far as the nails are concerned...I am very reluctant to do anything the might permanently alter the way I look...but you all have talked me into it. It seems that they could come off easy if they were soaked in a fluid someone mentioned earlier, so why the heck not! I will probably get them short because I am going to drive about 30 miles after getting them done, then get dressed at work...so I need to be able to function. But I am 90% going to do it.For removing acrylic nails properly (with pix), please follow this link:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10423

the new guy
02-25-2008, 08:33 PM
Yikes!
That looks pretty in depth. That is the first scary thing that you have shown me :eek:

Michelle Hart
02-25-2008, 10:34 PM
Don't worry new guy, I get mine redone every moth or so. All they do is put my finger in a bowl of solution while they do my toes. Then they redo my nails.

Totally painless!

You can handle it. Just get them taken off at the salon that puts them on. Unless you really want to do it yourself. That's up to you though.

Keep us posted.:happy:

MJ
02-25-2008, 10:48 PM
hi new guy

i am so looking forward to your pictures . have you got your eye brows done yet? oh and i love the boots...

the new guy
03-03-2008, 09:27 PM
For all of those that have helped me:

I have an appointment tomorrow with the woman that cuts my hair and she is going to do a full make up session to get my color down.

As far as the nails go, she suggested glue on nails instead of getting them done...so I have purchased them.

My father in law has made me a bodysuit, complete with breasts, that conceals everything. So body hair is no longer a concern. I also puchased fishnet stockings.

I have purchased a corset/waist cincher to shape my mid section.

My wife took me shopping over the weekend. I was very reluctant to try anything on..but we did hold stuff up to my frame and I have a good idea of my sizes.

I put all the stuff on today, boots too, and walked around for about 20 minutes around the house. I am walking much better, almost perfect. Playing Ice Hockey helps! The corset hurts...especially sitting down...so I will have to get used to that.

When I get a dress, I will let you all know.

Thanks again for the help.

deja true
03-03-2008, 11:13 PM
New Guy, honey! So glad you're back! Do NOT leave us for so long again! That's an order, bitch!

Seriously, hun. Several of us have been wondering what happened to you. Day by day, big boy. We need those reports...

deja

(psssst, girls, I win!)

the new guy
03-03-2008, 11:59 PM
Didn't realize I was missed :o

I will check back tomorrow after I get "Done up"

JoAnnDallas
03-04-2008, 09:55 AM
Once a month, I get the full works at my Nail Salon.

Pedicure
Toe nail Polish - Usually Bright Red or Bright Pink
Manicure
Fill for my long acrylic nails
Light Pink Nail Polish
Eyebrows shaped, plucked, and waxed

Every other week, I get a

Manincue
Fill for my long acrylic nails.

No one seems to take much notice of my nails or eyebrows. Once in a while, I will have a GG make a comment about my nails. So far I have never had a bad comment. Once a GG looked at my nails and told her husband "See, some men do take care of their nails".
Wife and I were recently on vacation and one day we went to a Water Park. I forgot my water shoes, so my Red toes were exposed for about 4-5 hrs that were there. Not one person said anything and I don't even remember any stares either. Then too, I did not look to see if anyone was looking at my toes. LOL

Most people don't look at others very closly even at work. I routinely wear flesh colored lipstick even to work and again no one notices.

jessielee
03-04-2008, 01:13 PM
dear New Guy,
you're getting some very good advice and some good natured ribbing too!
i appreciate your desire to do it right, since its covered that, being a lark, put up to it, there's no danger of any latent desires being miscontrued, right?
our local Kiwanis club does a fundraiser every year in which a highlight, the conclusion in fact, is a chorus line of hairy, ridiculously buxom, wigged men doing a kick line in horrid dresses, to look as outrageously as possible.all good fun. i'm no member, but if i were, i would be afraid to take part. years ago, the idea repulsed me because i was still in denial, for inside i always wanted to dress up. now that i've met and welcomed my hidden femme, the fear would be that i'd be spotted, i.d.'d, blown for doing it too well or appearing to try to!
for your apparent purposes, all you've heard will serve very nicely.
an even higher level would be tucking, as described above these threads for a convincing finish, to accompany your nice nails as you've been advised.
a step further would be to receive coaching in how to move, gesture, inflect your voice, turn your head, touch others or yourself, hold a pen, carry a handbag, sit down, stand up. believe me, i'm not there yet! but i aspire. also, reading about socks and water balloons and birdseed; i once used squishy children's play balls about 4 inches in diameter to fll my cups. because they would deform readilly, they had a pleasant appearance to me. but the weight was all wrong! thus, barring breast forms, which are the cat's meow, water balloons are what i recommend.
Guy, i wish you the best in this. i kinda wish i was in your shoes because it would be a great introduction and, as i said, your motivations are all covered! but as you've been slyly warned, the better you do, the more adictive it may be, in a pleasureable, artisitically creative, inner self liberating way, perhaps. i know that, while never doing this for others, i was very hooked the first time i shimmied stockings over my calves and wiggled into a slinky dress and felt my cleavage and the hair on my shoulders and the makeup on my eyes.
even without shaving my legs.
suddenly, i appeared to myself to be the person i always looked for in a mirror and never found, till now.
very best wishes,
"break a leg,"
and, please share the pix!
jessie

the new guy
03-04-2008, 09:10 PM
The girl that cuts my hair did a trial run today. I did not need false eyelashes...but I teared up so many times when she was putting on the eye makep. I kept blinking. I felt kinda bad...but she was having fun with it...so I didn't mind.

How do I look?

the new guy
03-04-2008, 09:19 PM
2 more

the new guy
03-04-2008, 09:23 PM
I don't know if I was supposed to post pics here...I see that there is a forum for them. Sorry, I will post it there.

the new guy
03-04-2008, 09:25 PM
the forum will not let me post them there...because I have them here. Sorry MODS if I screwed up.

deja true
03-04-2008, 09:34 PM
My gosh, new guy! Your hair person did a great job...

Now when you take that sex kitten to your party and your male employees start hittin' on ya, are ya gonna charge them with inubordination or sexual harassment?

You look great, babygirl! The last pic is the best. I'm gonna save it and send it to your wife!

(lots more) respect & love

deja

fun innit?

the new guy
03-04-2008, 09:35 PM
dear New Guy,
you're getting some very good advice and some good natured ribbing too!
i appreciate your desire to do it right, since its covered that, being a lark, put up to it, there's no danger of any latent desires being miscontrued, right?
our local Kiwanis club does a fundraiser every year in which a highlight, the conclusion in fact, is a chorus line of hairy, ridiculously buxom, wigged men doing a kick line in horrid dresses, to look as outrageously as possible.all good fun. i'm no member, but if i were, i would be afraid to take part. years ago, the idea repulsed me because i was still in denial, for inside i always wanted to dress up. now that i've met and welcomed my hidden femme, the fear would be that i'd be spotted, i.d.'d, blown for doing it too well or appearing to try to!
for your apparent purposes, all you've heard will serve very nicely.
an even higher level would be tucking, as described above these threads for a convincing finish, to accompany your nice nails as you've been advised.
a step further would be to receive coaching in how to move, gesture, inflect your voice, turn your head, touch others or yourself, hold a pen, carry a handbag, sit down, stand up. believe me, i'm not there yet! but i aspire. also, reading about socks and water balloons and birdseed; i once used squishy children's play balls about 4 inches in diameter to fll my cups. because they would deform readilly, they had a pleasant appearance to me. but the weight was all wrong! thus, barring breast forms, which are the cat's meow, water balloons are what i recommend.
Guy, i wish you the best in this. i kinda wish i was in your shoes because it would be a great introduction and, as i said, your motivations are all covered! but as you've been slyly warned, the better you do, the more adictive it may be, in a pleasureable, artisitically creative, inner self liberating way, perhaps. i know that, while never doing this for others, i was very hooked the first time i shimmied stockings over my calves and wiggled into a slinky dress and felt my cleavage and the hair on my shoulders and the makeup on my eyes.
even without shaving my legs.
suddenly, i appeared to myself to be the person i always looked for in a mirror and never found, till now.
very best wishes,
"break a leg,"
and, please share the pix!
jessie

Thanks for the tips!
I don't think all the coaching in the world will get me to talk feminine...as I have a really, really deep voice. As for the gestures...because I the heels, I am taking these little baby steps...which effects the way I move...but other than that, I am probably going to move like the lummox I am.

the new guy
03-04-2008, 09:38 PM
My gosh, new guy! Your hair person did a great job...

Now when you take that sex kitten to your party and your male employees start hittin' on ya, are ya gonna charge them with inubordination or sexual harassment?

You look great, babygirl! The last pic is the best. I'm gonna save it and send it to your wife!

(lots more) respect & love

deja

fun innit?

LOL!!!

I didn't know what you were talking about at first! My intially thought was "Why would I take my Hairdresser to the party?", then I realized it was ME who was the sex kitten.

Very funny!:D

Roberta Rain
03-04-2008, 09:43 PM
Very Nice!

deja true
03-04-2008, 09:48 PM
"...probably going to move like the lummox I am."

Just do it with attitude! What have we been telling you? It's all in the attitude.

deja

TSchapes
03-04-2008, 09:57 PM
It's time for me to crank up my eyeshadow! lol

Good job new guy! I'm glad you took it serious. If nothing else you will get a glimpse of our world and you may come away with a better understanding of what the TG community is all about. What our world is all about? The word I'm looking for is "fun".

Your hairdresser did a wonderful job. Give her a great big smack for me :love:

the new guy
03-04-2008, 10:14 PM
It's time for me to crank up my eyeshadow! lol

Good job new guy! I'm glad you took it serious. If nothing else you will get a glimpse of our world and you may come away with a better understanding of what the TG community is all about. What our world is all about? The word I'm looking for is "fun".

Your hairdresser did a wonderful job. Give her a great big smack for me :love:

I don't know about fun...it was actually a long process. If anything I have a new found respect for anyone that puts on makeup. I sat in the chair for a long time to look like that.

the new guy
03-05-2008, 02:12 PM
I guess I need instructions on make up removal as well:
Someone asked me today if I was wearing mascara! I guess I didn't get it all off! It was an employee and I told them I went for the make up session so they understood...but it was a little embarrassing.

Emily Ann Brown
03-05-2008, 02:35 PM
Yes dear, eye liner and mascara is a b***h to get off. Helps if you use eye makeup remover and do it twice. Then push up above your eyes so you can see if there is any left clinging to the hairs. I usually check again about 15 minutes after I clean up to see if I missed anything.

So, have you given up on the voice? It really is easy to do if you understand the principle.

Emily Ann

deja true
03-05-2008, 02:50 PM
Glad to see you're posting every day as ordered, new guy, honey!

Don't slack off now or mama's gonna have to spank!

L'Oreal makes a really effective eye makeup remover that's very gentle on the eyes.

deja

VikkiVixen7188
03-05-2008, 03:07 PM
OK hunny if you have a Female around, like a girlfriend or a wife or your mom, just let them do your make up OK. Second trick, I get all my clothes at salvation army/good will. Noone asks any questions if you buy in boxes and put the femme stuff on bottom like an after thought. Hope that helps

-Vikki (2 k's 2 i's no y, no e)

the new guy
03-05-2008, 03:47 PM
Yes dear, eye liner and mascara is a b***h to get off. Helps if you use eye makeup remover and do it twice. Then push up above your eyes so you can see if there is any left clinging to the hairs. I usually check again about 15 minutes after I clean up to see if I missed anything.

So, have you given up on the voice? It really is easy to do if you understand the principle.

Emily Ann

Don't understand? I will give it a shot if its easy.

the new guy
03-10-2008, 09:44 PM
finally got my boobs...how do they look? They are made of latex and they are soft, conform to my body, cover my chest hair, have velcro straps.

Michelle Hart
03-10-2008, 10:00 PM
Those look really good. How long did it take for them to get made.

They look pretty real but the camera angle and lighting makes it hard to tell if the coloring is right. I didnt see any seams so they must be hidden prtty well.

Just wait till you hit somthing with them.

Keep up the great work, and thanks for the PM a few days ago.

the new guy
03-10-2008, 10:06 PM
I know...my camera stinks.
The coloring is just fine. And it actually has a flap that comes right up to my neck, so there will be nothing to see.

Michelle Hart
03-10-2008, 10:58 PM
You should give us a photo of them by themselves....

How durable are they?? heavy etc??

jessielee
03-11-2008, 04:17 PM
dear New Guy,
or should i say New Girl?
yes, you're that good, even the Sex Kitten Deja said you are.
for so much depends upon the attitude. i'm not teasing you about how addictive this is and that you'll maybe go so far that you won't want to come back; all that is true and wise to be aware of. but as a role, even if that's all it is when all is said and done, immersion in the persona will benefit you greatly and increase the fun.
please, pick a name you resonate to, one that sounds good to your ear or one you already admire, and be that girl! if only for the part!
"there is no try; only do or do not!" - Yoda.
the boobs look great provided a scarf or choker covers the breach.
i'm hapier with a shaved chest and breast forms; not trying to be an exhibitionist, showing cleavage, just a normal, discrete girl.
voice? i'm not there yet either but refer you to
http://heartcorps.com/journeys/voice.htm
also the ultimate crossdressers guide is offered at
http://www.crossdressingguide.com/
and ads for it appear on this site here and there.
you have quite a cheering squad going for you here!
you will get teased for doing it so well and for maybe liking it too much!
but what do you want, when its all over? it could well have been a single performance. well and good.
but if you don't put the mystery sex kitten away in a box for good, if she comes out to play, or, if she really is the hidden and developing you,
or maybe an aspect or tangent of you. the real you?
you have a ready made family here and, after all this, friends to boot.
so please, keep us updated and again i wish you the very best presentation and, more importantly, experience.
we are all so much softer and full of depths of feelings than boys are generally told they should be. its the human experience instead of simply "mars" vs. "venus."
all my best,
jessie

TSchapes
03-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Boobies!!!

- Chris Griffin

I second Michelle Hart's request, a picture of said appliance, sans New Guy.

I think that's a French legal request.

deja true
03-11-2008, 06:51 PM
Oh, newguy, honey, those boobs look pretty good. You said your cousin or grandpa or somebody made 'em? Could be the start of a little side business for him. As you've no doubt figured out here, there aren't just a couple of trannies in the world, there are thousands and thousands.

We wanna see the 'appliance', but personally, I'd like to see the whole magilla...

M'girl poet jessie is right, too. As you get hotter, I'd like to call you sumpthin' besides 'newguy', too. Find a sweet name, or a coy name, or a bitchy name. Find a name in your dreams and tell us who you are.

When you're done with the employee party game at the end of the month, come back as a 'newgirl' with a new name and PM the members of your fan club, here to let us know. We won't give you away. Honest! Cross my 'Cross My Heart'.

(still got plenty of ) respect & love,

deja

the new guy
03-11-2008, 10:13 PM
The unitard has slots cut out for the straps to go into so they disappear, and when it is on me, the color is not as intense because the material is stretched out...it blends very nicely.

the new guy
03-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Oh, newguy, honey, those boobs look pretty good. You said your cousin or grandpa or somebody made 'em? Could be the start of a little side business for him. As you've no doubt figured out here, there aren't just a couple of trannies in the world, there are thousands and thousands.

We wanna see the 'appliance', but personally, I'd like to see the whole magilla...

M'girl poet jessie is right, too. As you get hotter, I'd like to call you sumpthin' besides 'newguy', too. Find a sweet name, or a coy name, or a bitchy name. Find a name in your dreams and tell us who you are.

When you're done with the employee party game at the end of the month, come back as a 'newgirl' with a new name and PM the members of your fan club, here to let us know. We won't give you away. Honest! Cross my 'Cross My Heart'.

(still got plenty of ) respect & love,

deja

you all have been so awesome, but also so very nice. I was thinking about this today actually. I pop by and I read some of the threads...I would like to contribute, but I feel that maybe it would be inappropriate considering I don't Crossdress.

Alot of what I have read has been pretty deep. I never knew CD's faced such a struggle. The struggle for some seems to be on many levels: either within themselves, dealing with loved ones and family, or dealing with the general public. That really sucks...actually, sometimes our society really sucks. Others seem to be just fine, but I have read too much inner conflict.

As I have said before, I consider myself a pretty open minded individual, but I am also brutally honest and direct with my feelings and I am in touch with myself emotionally. This, in my opinion, makes me a very happy, well adjusted person. I take my fair share of ribbing for my "less than manly traits" such as absolutely loving music by George Michael, Michael Jackson and Prince...yet I have no problem blasting it through my speakers, singing along to it, as I pull up to a hockey game. I like it, so my opinion is screw you if you have a problem with something "I" like. If you don't like it...don't listen. I love romantic comedies and get teased by my brothers that one of my favorite films is Notting Hill. I have it on DVD and watch it often. It makes me laugh and smile. I don't need to watch Rocky 4 100 times for that either. My honest opinion is that alot of men like these things...they just are afraid to show it.

All that being said, I wish some of the people who HIDE their CD-ing, or some folks who feel they need to "snap out of it" actually felt better about who they are and what they enjoy.

It is stupid and it is cliche' but it is also true:
It is hard to love anything else if you do not love yourself. That includes your traits...because they make you who you are.

I would love to stick around if you will have me.

the new guy
03-11-2008, 10:33 PM
also of note:
I should not be allowed to drink, then post. I tend to ramble and pontificate, so sorry for being long winded.

MJ
03-11-2008, 10:39 PM
hmm The New Guy .. right ..:tongueout ,Thanks to you we all have to take our dressing and makeup up another notch..:Angry3:
very impressive i would like to see some full shots just to relay tick us off .
for a one time deal you are relay getting in to this . cding is very addictive you better get your S.O in here ..so we can welcome our new members :tongueout.
Thank you for your pictures well done Sister :hugs:

PS ... your going to need a new suitable name and yes please stick around

the new guy
03-11-2008, 10:41 PM
I am sorry for being such an idiot:
What does the SO and GG mean?

the new guy
03-11-2008, 10:43 PM
hmm The New Guy .. right ..:tongueout ,Thanks to you we all have to take our dressing and makeup up another notch..:Angry3:
very impressive i would like to see some full shots just to relay tick us off .
for a one time deal you are relay getting in to this . cding is very addictive you better get your S.O in here ..so we can welcome our new members :tongueout.
Thank you for your pictures well done Sister :hugs:

PS ... your going to need a new suitable name and yes please stick around

Full shots after the 28th...promise

MJ
03-11-2008, 10:55 PM
sorry an S.O is a wife or girlfriend that supports you , and a GG is a genetic girl ..as born that way .
also joking aside you look great thank you for being understanding and i hope you have a great time .. just have fun :hugs:

the new guy
03-11-2008, 10:57 PM
sorry an S.O is a wife or girlfriend that supports you , and a GG is a genetic girl ..as born that way .
also joking aside you look great thank you for being understanding and i hope you have a great time .. just have fun :hugs:

I plan on having a blast!
Thanks for the info.

deja true
03-11-2008, 11:05 PM
I would love to stick around if you will have me.

Well, newguy, Nobody here should have a problem with that. You're here now, right? And you didn't misrepresent when you signed up, right?

We all talk about being as open as we possibly can, and in this little 'semi-private' venue, we can. We value that, and honesty with each, other highly. Your point of view will be welcome. We search for the opinions of those we live with, those we affect. The opinion of a straight, non dressing male is as useful to us as any other. Just as you've seen beyond some of the common myths about us, maybe you can help some of us do the same about your slice of life.

Some of us have ribbed you a lot, hope you weren't ever really offended. From the good humor of your posts I think not. (Doesn't mean we'll stop if you stick around.) Some of us are just like that.

Some of us are men. Some of us are women. Some of us are both and neither. There's room for you, too.

Stick around, cutie. Always room for a big handsome lug like you.

respect & love (for real),

deja

TSchapes
03-12-2008, 05:42 AM
All that being said, I wish some of the people who HIDE their CD-ing, or some folks who feel they need to "snap out of it" actually felt better about who they are and what they enjoy.

It's a journey and not a destination. It takes time to sort things out sometimes. And even though you're not "one of us, one of us", (sorry for the "Freeks" reference), you are certainly welcome.

I should not be allowed to drink, then post. I tend to ramble and pontificate, so sorry for being long winded.

BTW. Boodles on ice would be nice. :hugs:

Joan Merrie
03-12-2008, 06:08 AM
I think we have a new sister emerging.:hugs:

Michelle Hart
03-12-2008, 03:52 PM
I think we have a new sister emerging.:hugs:

Our Girl isn't new she just hasn't had her comming out party yet........:daydreaming:

In a week or so she'll come in here and let us know she's picked out a sutible hooker name like "Candy" and is ready to shake her money maker....:D

MJ
03-12-2008, 03:59 PM
Our Girl isn't new she just hasn't had her comming out party yet........:daydreaming:

In a week or so she'll come in here and let us know she's picked out a sutible hooker name like "Candy" and is ready to shake her money maker....:D

lol hey name the new girl .. i like .." Sugar Candy " myself :heehee:

Michelle Hart
03-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Well if we're going to give our girl some help how about

Candy Licious....

Tabitha Tart....

Mandy Mellons....

Or perhaps she want's to go the bimbo stripper route so she might like

Barbie Bends....

Cynthia Slobers....

I seriously doubt our "NEW GIRL" is wanting a polite company name.

She IS starting out a a hooker....

VtVicky
03-12-2008, 09:12 PM
S.O. means Significant Other. girlfriends, boyfriends, wives, husbands, etc.

the new guy
03-14-2008, 02:26 PM
I have always been more of a "looks more innocent than he is" kinda guy, so I'll probably be more conservative

NylonMan
03-24-2008, 10:52 PM
I am captivated by this thread. Good luck, I hope you are a success. Have fun being a "hooker". Geez, i envy you.

the new guy
03-25-2008, 04:42 PM
Apparently a Mod didn't like the fact that I changed my name as all those posts have been deleted. I really didn't mean to offend anyone as I was just having fun and responding to requests from members of this board to have a different name:

please, pick a name you resonate to, one that sounds good to your ear or one you already admire, and be that girl! if only for the part!

I'd like to call you sumpthin' besides 'newguy', too. Find a sweet name, or a coy name, or a bitchy name. Find a name in your dreams and tell us who you are.

In a week or so she'll come in here and let us know she's picked out a sutible hooker name like "Candy" and is ready to shake her money maker....

lol hey name the new girl .. i like .." Sugar Candy " myself

Once again...sorry if anyone was offended. You have all been great to me and I have had fun posting here.

deja true
03-25-2008, 08:18 PM
Yeah, new guy, honey...I was disappointed when I got a PM saying my "Welcome Back" had been deleted.

Oh well, maybe you can ask a Mod directly via PM how to go about doin' the name change thing in a way they like. I liked your new name, too.

We really don't wanna lose you, big guy. Please stick around, we still need to hear all about the party thing. That's this week, right?

still got lotsa (respect & love) for ya, baby,

deja

the new guy
03-26-2008, 08:44 PM
I will stick around. The MOD e-mailed me saying that creating 2 accounts was against the rules...I get that. I post on a couple of different boards and I completely understand that...I just wish I knew ahead of time. I wrote a long post that was deleted..but either way :sorry:

Yes, the party is Friday and I have another update:

For those that remember, I run an Assisted Living Community in NY. Well, each year AL communities are audited by the Department of Health. these audits last 3 days each. This morning the DOH walked in for their UNANNOUNCED annual inspection. Today was DRESS DOWN DAY/EMPLOYEE LUNCHEON and everyone was wearing jeans, sweats, t-shirts etc. and food was everywhere. BTW, I made Chicken Toscana (chicken breasts sauteed in Mushroom gravy, wrapped in Proscuitto and swiss cheese) I explained to the DOH what was going on and they were understanding, but said either way the inspection would take place...but they would cut us some slack for the events. I told them that on Friday I would be coming to the community as a woman and they got a big laugh out of it. They said this would be the first time that they gave an "Exit Interview" (which is the inspection's snyapses and recap) to a Hooker!

The other update that was delelted is that:

A) I am walking like a pro in the heels, but only in sweats.
B) have developed a slightly "femme" walk to accenuate things, but boy is it distracting.
C) I will have pictures taken of the Make up going on as well
D) all week I have been praticing walking in the entire ensemble -Heels, skirt, boobs, corset, body suit, waist cincher, tummy/butt shaper, panty hose and fishnets. It ain't easy!

deja true
03-26-2008, 09:40 PM
Wow, baby, You have got guts! Your gonna take an official report from a bunch of bureaucrats while tricked out? Hope their report to DOH doesn't dwell too much on Employee Appreciation Day and more on the quality of your work.

If you could please share out even a little of that awesome courage to all of us, we'd all show up and turn your party into an orgy! Give the suits something real to report on.

We're so proud of you

Could I ever have even more

respect & love?

deja

Sally24
03-26-2008, 10:05 PM
Can't wait for the "weekend update"! Have fun. You might find you enjoy it more than you think.

the new guy
03-28-2008, 06:36 AM
leaving to get my Make Up done...
Thanks for all your help and look for the update...in pictures...later.

the new guy
03-28-2008, 01:31 PM
OMG...do my feet hurt!!!!

I figured I would check in Mid Day and say hi!. As I am typing this I am completely done up...nails and all...sitting at my desk at work. Today has gone over very well and I am trying to take a lot of pictures...but because the DOH is here...I don't have as many as I would like. I have become a typing pro in nails...you would all be very proud of me.

2 of my staff members came dressed as my pimps...so we make a great match.

I also am VERY hot in the wig..is that usually the case?

Only snafu for the day thus far is that the "bra" part of the Boobs snapped off a little bit...so one boob has been drooping a little. I guess my back got a little bigger since I was measured.

the new guy
03-28-2008, 01:32 PM
Knowing that there was a file about driving...I took a picture of me driving as well.

Emily Ann Brown
03-28-2008, 01:40 PM
Yes dear....I tend to "overheat in the wig also, but I did years ago when I had long hair also.

Emily Ann

TSchapes
03-28-2008, 02:38 PM
I also am VERY hot in the wig..is that usually the case?

Depends on the wig. If I were to be going to be out for a long time, it's a shorter wig. Depends on how it is constructed too.

the new guy
03-28-2008, 04:54 PM
Okay...here we go:

Me before everything

in the chair half way done

make up done

Driving to work...scared out of my life. I can now fully appreciate the "Driving" thread.

the new guy
03-28-2008, 04:57 PM
more driving

the new guy
03-28-2008, 05:03 PM
all done and ready top hit the town

me and a care manager...complete w/ her cocktail

me and Bob Marley...

you ever heard of the saying "Women Glisten, Men Sweat"...well I sweat. Check out the nails...I went for it!

easily the 2 funniest employees I had today...who dressed as my pimps

the new guy
03-28-2008, 05:09 PM
me and the best activity director in the world

This employee actually went as ME. Her name tage said my name and she stuff her pants...both the front and the back for my big butt.

me and wonderwoman...not the best photo

another group shot

This chick is the boss!

the new guy
03-28-2008, 05:16 PM
striking a pose

me and the nurse...who came as a nurse

tough day didn't wipe the smile off of this face

the new guy
03-28-2008, 05:34 PM
I had a blast today. The party..as well as the whole week went over great. The employees applauded me today and I have to say I was touched. Aside from that, here are my observations as well as some comments:

It takes a real man to walk in heels. OMG did my feet hurt after 20 minutes. I had practiced walking around the house...but nothing compares to all day in them. my feet are still screaming and the heels have been off for an hour.

Apparently I have really nice legs. Aside from my big thighs, I received many compliments on how shapely my calves looked. I attribute it to Hockey...but maybe its in my genes too.

Being a woman is hard. There are so many things that you need to do during the course of the day: Lipstick on teeth, walking up steps -who is behind/under you, weight of breasts, bra straps, drinking w/ a straw so to not smear lipstick, getting up and sitting down...holy cow, my head was spinning. So many people commented on my mannerisms (how I was doing things un-ladylike)...almost as much as much as my physical appearance.

The department of Health "exit interview" was a riot. There I was, with my pimps, sitting and listening to the state's report...which went pretty well...with my boobs hanging out. The auditors were professional, but everytime I flipped my hair out of my eyes, or even showed my fingernails they were chuckling.

The residents got a kick out of it as well and many of them just wanted me to walk back and forth.

I have to say that I have a whole new level of understanding, compassion, empathy for all that a CD has to endure. While my experience in a skirt lasted a couple of hours...this took months of planning. I cannot fathom how hard it is to do every day...and how brave you must be to do it openly. There are a lot of close minded people in the world...and I work with some too...and to be true to yourself despite the anticipated grief that comes with it is one of the most courageous things in life.

Thanks for helping make today a great day...and while I can say with 100% certainty that I will not be CD'ing any time in the forseeable future (based on my aches and pains probably never) I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed going through this experience, I feel I am a better person because of it...and hopefully I have made some new friends here.

Thanks a million again.

Andine
03-28-2008, 05:50 PM
I understand where you are coming from as I started this way about 8 or 9 years ago at a birthday party in a ski resort.
We all had to come as girls, and like yourself I wanted to do it as well as possible! I made my own breast forms out of some soft yellow foam plastic. They worked very well, and I still use them. They cost nothing!

It was a great party, and I had the best legs in the place!

The shoes were size 13. and came from a store in Sydney. They were expensive, but irressitible! The skirt came from Cash converters for $10,and got shortened on my sewing machine. The blouse, and underwear came from the Salvos store. Blouse about $3.50 Makeup came from superseeded box at the chemists. Earrings and jewelry from a sunday trash and treasure market. The stockings were expensive ... Dance stocking/ tights from a ballet store $25.
I parked my camper below the snow line by a lake and spent about 3 hours getting it all together, and then nervous as hell, drove up to the mountain resort. It was snowing and I had to get to the venue thru the snow so I got dressed in parka, pants, hat, goggles etc. Put all my gear I couldn't wear under that in a pack. Luckilly I took the makeup.

When I made it to the venue ( About a 1 k walk ) I had gotten hot , and my makeup sweated all over the place! I had to disappear and re do it! ( These days I have waterproof stuff!)

Have fun !!

Definitely post some pics after this .. or you are in trouble!!

Regards

the new guy
03-28-2008, 06:07 PM
BTW, the advice on the nails was spot on. Soaked the fingers in acetone for a little while and they were off, clean and mine again in no time!

Andine
03-28-2008, 06:30 PM
Well done!

You look super!
I hope this is the start of something for you, as it was for me.
Its a lot of fun, and will continue to be so. You will get tempted to do it again, and as you get better ( Its quite a challenge as you now see ) you will get a lot more pleasure out of fooling your friends, and enjoying your new dimension.

Hang in there!
best wishes
:love:

MJ
03-28-2008, 09:36 PM
Thank you so much for the pictures and your commentary . heels do hurt after awhile but you do build up a tolerance to them .

I cannot fathom how hard it is to do every day...and how brave you must be to do it openly. There are a lot of close minded people in the world
for someone like me This is who i am . ones tends to grow a thick skin .
And i want to thank you . your right this is not easy .. sure is FUN :D
Please do come back to visit us from time to time
hugs Marissa

P.S .. i love the shot of you in the office feet up on the desk ...

deja true
03-28-2008, 09:51 PM
Oh, NewGuy, what a great adventure you've had.

You put up with all our teasing and probably a lot more at work. I hope it doesn't follow you around for a long time.

You're a sweet and sensitive guy and we really appreciate your good humor and stick-to-it attitude.

The pictures are fabulous, but I gotta admit, I'd sure hate to meet a chick like you in a dark alley. Great lips and good hair, your stylist had better have gotten a really big tip.

Thanks for sharing your adventure with us. Thanks for learning from us and thanks for teaching us that there are good people everywhere.

Please stick around. As an 'experienced' amateur and a friend of the 'girls', you are welcome here always. We're grateful to have you as an ally and friend.

(lots and lotsa) respect & love,

deja

the new guy
03-28-2008, 10:37 PM
I have had a great time here...but more importantly I have learned a lot. Not only about the struggle, joy, pain, thrill, emotional roller coaster that CD can be...but also about myself. I do enjoy reading the threads and find it very interesting.

There are also some of the nicest people I have ever conversed with on the Web on this board...so, as long as I stop getting the Moderators angry (sorry, again) I will stick around

the new guy
03-28-2008, 10:42 PM
Picture just sent to me...I dig this one with the leg in the air!

MJ
03-28-2008, 11:22 PM
A question ,
So what are you going to do with your heels now :D.
looks like you had a blast . please do stay around you know Halloween is not too far away :hugs:

sarah_burst
03-28-2008, 11:37 PM
lol go you.....bet you felt like a million bucks all day :)

Sally2005
03-28-2008, 11:52 PM
Thanks for sharing your adventure. Lots of good photos. You have seen the fun part of crossdressing when everyone knows what you are doing and you get incredibly positive feedback. The challenge comes when you interact with people who are not 'in' on the event. For example, you mentioned driving and visiting a public salon...this is when you feel more like most CDers experience at first because of the 'fear' of how others will react to your appearance. The drive to go all the way or to be perfect is similar to what CDers feel only the feeling doesn't go away between parties. I'm glad you were able to go through with it and I think it makes you a better person to experience something like this. The next most enlightening experience would be to go for a realistic look out in the unexpecting public and see what that feels like. Congratulations on the news of your coming baby!

jessielee
03-28-2008, 11:56 PM
hey, thanks for posting and documenting the whole affair so thoroughly!
it sounds like you had a blast and have enjoyed a life changing, empathic experience! you did a great job and the time and effort you invested really show. i'm a bit wiped out with a cold but wanted to congratulate you and to join with others here to encourage you to keep in touch with us but also with your inner femme, as much as you like. it will help us all become better humans for the effort and for the feeling.
again,
bravo, dear!
hugs,
jessie

the new guy
03-29-2008, 12:28 PM
you mentioned driving and visiting a public salon...this is when you feel more like most CDers experience at first because of the 'fear' of how others will react to your appearance. The drive to go all the way or to be perfect is similar to what CDers feel only the feeling doesn't go away between parties. I'm glad you were able to go through with it and I think it makes you a better person to experience something like this. The next most enlightening experience would be to go for a realistic look out in the unexpecting public and see what that feels like. Congratulations on the news of your coming baby!

I never thought of it that way...that is a very good point. I guess I was embarrassed as to what people would think who didn't know what I was up to. It was a very stressful drive to work. Thanks for the congrats...and I have an update on that...it is not One baby...it's TWO

the new guy
03-29-2008, 12:32 PM
Oh My God!!!!!

I know many of you warned me of this...but I still didn't expect it to be this tough.

I am in immense pain today. Not so much the legs, because mine are pretty muscular...but my feet still have yet to recover. I am limping all over the place. My sides are still so very red and raw from the waist cincher. It left an imprint all the way around my body that was, seriously, half an inch deep. It is not much better today, in fact it itches like crazy.

This has been the only time my wife has NOT been supportive, as she says I am not tough enough to be a woman, and has teased me all morning.

deja true
03-29-2008, 01:58 PM
"...I am not tough enough to be a woman, and has teased me all morning."

Maybe not tough enough to be a woman, but , honey...

You da man!

Congratulations on the twins, too.

And big hellooo and wet sloppy kiss for Mrs. newguy.

respect & love (for all the newguys, big and small and pending),

deja