PDA

View Full Version : Schmancy Dinner Party

Huntress
02-23-2008, 10:37 PM
Hiyez to all,
I've been invited to a private dinner party enfemme. TG's & GG's will be in attendance. While I have a good grasp of Letitia Baldridge etiquette. I could certainly use advice on ladylike [sic] gentlemanly behavior. Especially around GG's, that could have total knowledge to zero knowledge of TG's. While I have been in plenty of social circumstances where TG was de rigueur. This will be the first of not knowing the makeup of the group. I do not want to make anyone even remotely discomfited. BTW, even when enfemme, psychologically, I'm strongly hetero, and it comes across in my social interactions. Drab or otherwise. I will have a fun time keeping a straight femme face. :thinking:

Thanks for the advice.

Huntress

Stephanie Anne
02-24-2008, 03:04 AM
Why worry about etiquette? Just enjoy the fact there there will be tons of people who get what you do. Gab with other trannies and let the au natural women make conversation first.

Remember body language and don't be all cave man like :p

deja true
02-24-2008, 08:09 AM
Huntress, you'll be fine! If clothes make the man, they help make the girl, too. Just being dressed will probably tone down your rambunctious boy behaviour a little i think. Who wants to do any serious knee-slapping or hog-calling while prettied up? You'll run your pantyhose! AND NO TOUCH FOOTBALL ON THE LAWN!

Have fun, you lucky bitch! Pictures, later?

deja

MJ
02-24-2008, 08:28 AM
Why worry about etiquette?.. whats that anyway . just be yourself . ...well ER your fem self don't talk about sports or cars . and remember to complement everyone . respect is the key oh and watch your table manners :heehee:
go have fun

Margot
02-24-2008, 08:29 AM
:2c:HINT: Eat in small bites and don't let sauces run down your chin.
Have a great time!
:hugs:
Margot

Huntress
02-25-2008, 02:49 AM
Thanks for the Intell. so far. I've got the "Sauce on the chin" thing down, pretty much.* I'm thinkin' more along the line of:

1. Avoiding areas that may be too charged for a newbie GG.
2. Ice Breakers. esp. those full of humor.

Huntress

*Lobster bib tucked in at the neck, one at the waist, and maybe two small ones on my lovely pumps.

Dalece
02-25-2008, 02:57 AM
Why worry about etiquette? Just enjoy the fact there there will be tons of people who get what you do. Gab with other trannies and let the au natural women make conversation first.

Remember body language and don't be all cave man like :p

Let the woman inside you out, She'll know what to do. And enjoy yourself.:2c:

carolinewalker_2000
02-25-2008, 07:05 AM
Belching and farting at table are definitely out!!! Seriously though, just be your feminine self; be comfortable with who you are and you will relax into your feminine persona; then you can just interact normally with those you meet. (I have to say I envy you this opportunity). Relax and enjoy!

Angela Burke
02-25-2008, 07:19 AM
If any of the other guests is unfortunate enough to fart audibly you can rescue the whole potentially embarrassing situation by exclaiming in a loud voice to nobody in particular, "More tea Vicar?"

deja true
02-25-2008, 07:43 AM
"...too charged for a newbie GG." ???

Hun, I think GGs who are not familiar with girls like us are probabl yexpecting somebody a little over the top anyway. (They've all seen Springer!) Just be your obviously charming and witty self. By avoiding crude jokes and behaviour , you'll actually be helping us all out a lot. Show the ladies what a lady you can be. By avoiding catty, bitchy behaviour with the other 'girls', newbie GGs may see that we're really just regular people.( Probably better dressed than they are,but that's their problem!)

Play the charming hostess role. That should work.

Good luck. We want pictures!

respect and love (for pathfinders),

deja