PDA

View Full Version : The Desire to Dress

JennaDesire
02-23-2008, 11:42 PM
How I love to dress! It is so much a part of me. There is no denying that I love to be wrapped in silks and girly things! Polished toes and shaved skin, what a rush! When I am out shopping for sexy lingerie, I get butterflies in my stomach and a joy that I cannot explain. Even if I know that I will be dressing up at night, all day I am in heaven. It is true love and I will never throw it away! Shout back at me girls!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farrah
02-23-2008, 11:49 PM
I understand the feeling girl. I get a thrill by just getting dressed. The thought of putting on those silky nylons and letting your slip fall and pulling that skirt or dress over your head.

Amy Lynn3
02-23-2008, 11:54 PM
How did you get inside my head girl ?

JennaDesire
02-23-2008, 11:56 PM
We all think alike girl!

theresa
02-24-2008, 12:04 AM
Oh I know just how you feel. I probably spend way too much time some days trying new things and learning new techniques but it is very important to me to try to do the best I can with my femme self. I fear it's can be a bit addictive at times, but I've always been one to go overboard anyway.

serinalynn
02-24-2008, 12:24 AM
I often will try on a half dozen tops and bottoms before i feel just right and settle on one top and one bottom for that day out dressed. I spend hours exploring websites of womens clothing looking for really nice things to wear.

vannesahermosa
02-24-2008, 01:12 AM
i just know that as soones i gett on my heels ,i feel so femmenine:cute:

Stephanie Anne
02-24-2008, 02:49 AM
I get the same way about nail polish. A whole drawer full... thankfully the red I just bought seems to be working to cure this horrible addiction to little bottles of joy.

Sandi jo
02-24-2008, 06:00 AM
I just got up and wasn't sure if i wanted to dress in the few hours I have until work but after reading this maybe I will throw something on now...

Angie G
02-24-2008, 08:35 AM
You said it all girl Just the way I feel. :hugs:
Angie

O2B Barbara
02-24-2008, 09:03 AM
Have had those same feelings for over 30 years, may it never go away!

Sinthia
02-24-2008, 12:58 PM
Isn't that why we are all here on this site? We all have a desire to wear womens clothes and feel good about ourselves while doing so. Just don whatever your heart desires and feel good. You do not owe anyone a reason.

janet1234
02-24-2008, 01:35 PM
sometimes all day, in 4 inch heels, it is such a turn on, caressing my boobies, walking fem, wiggling behind.

Amy Hepker
02-24-2008, 01:42 PM
It is always a great time for me to dress, you forgot to mention the smells, you know the deoderant and perfumes.

Deborah Jane
02-24-2008, 01:43 PM
The clothes, the heels, the makeup..everything. I just love everything about this!!
I guess thats why i,m here with my sisters:happy:

DonnaR
02-24-2008, 04:45 PM
Ditto girl! I know exactly what you're saying & feel the exact same way.

jessielee
02-24-2008, 06:22 PM
dear jenna,
i'm with you girl!
i fly so high all day thinking about what i'm going to wear at night! and the feel of the silk up my calves...
and to se the transformation in the mirror!
you go, girl!
watch out world!
best,
jessie

Carly D.
02-25-2008, 11:53 AM
The first time I went out and bought my clothes I was nearly sick.. I got the anxiety to buy the clothing.. but after buying my first shoes and pantyhose at separate stores my "cherry" was popped and all anxieties were gone... but I still feel that come on once in a while...

il.dso
02-28-2008, 08:53 AM
Yes, crossdressing is a powerful and special part of my life.
I am fully dressed right now in a new business skirt suit.
I feel wonderful and fortunate to be able to dress and
share my thoughts with others.

PatriciaT
02-28-2008, 09:18 AM
We all seem to share pretty much the same feelings we get when we dress. It stems from our need to express our feminine aspect, letting the genie (Jeannie) out of the lamp so to speak.
I dress on the weekends and Saturday morning is pure pleasure as I get dressed and go out. I feel liberated, relaxed, but in a sense perfectly normal. I choose very femnine attire. Any tension I have just drains away. When I get home, although I am sad to have to take off that attire, the feeling of satisfaction remains.
CD has been a major part of me ever since I can remember, and although I have tired to stop, I have always come back. This last time I came back I knew I would never stop again.

Patricia.

JoAnnDallas
02-28-2008, 12:16 PM
Not only do I get that thrill getting all dressed up, but going out dressed, I get an even bigger thrill.

epsxyblkm
02-28-2008, 09:58 PM
Being dressed is such a freeing thing. I have hopes that my SO will be able to understand that, and be open to me doing even more of it.

stefcd1
02-28-2008, 10:43 PM
We all know the thrill. Running my long polished nails over the pantyhose on my leg. The feel of my slip under my dress as I walk. The taste of fresh lipstick. Wonderful!!

courtney44
02-29-2008, 12:04 AM
I agree 200% with you. Nothing beats the good feeling of the softness of silk on my skin. I just wish I could more.

Celeste
02-29-2008, 12:56 AM
The thrill is supreme,but you mentioned one more part of it I really enjoy and thats the anticipation building up to it.To me its a valid and needed extra.Sometimes I'll start days ahead,doing things like allotting the time,making sure everything I'll use is perfect
,shopping for items needed, all of it slowly builds the rush more and more and I really want that" can't wait feeling" it gives me.

Slip Affinity
02-29-2008, 12:15 PM
I totally enjoy it and look forward to dressing as much and as often as I can. I honestly feel very comfortable in fem clothing.

StephanieH
02-29-2008, 02:12 PM
It is a phenomenal feeling, that's for sure... just wish I got to do it a little more often than I do. Correct that - a LOT more often than I do! :D

Jilmac
02-29-2008, 02:22 PM
You nailed it girl, I've been dressing for 48 years and I feel the same way you do. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Roberta Llyan
02-29-2008, 07:54 PM
The elation and the rapture I experience when I am dressed up is such that I do not know if there are words to truly define it in its fullness. I've come to the point in my life--both public and private--that if I am not dressed I am not complete that day.

To begin when I put on my lace panties and then my bra. To feel the sensation of pulling up those black nylons. Selecting my skirt and blouse to wear that day. Then on to my make-up. The eye shadow, the mascara, the foundation and blush, the lipstick. Each is so sensuous in its own way. But perhaps the lipstick is the one I like best. I love the taste on my lips. Each and every step in my dressing is divine. It is heaven to cross dress MTF for me. There is no other sensation in all the world I love more...not even sex.

Dena
03-01-2008, 01:06 AM
Me 3! err aa 30!! the only I regret is not having a full head of hair. I would love to have my own hair to style and wear up-do's
and curls.

victoriamwilliams1
03-01-2008, 01:16 AM
I love getting dressed and going out. I agree with you. I also love to smell fem, scents make the difference I have learned over time.

vivianann
03-01-2008, 02:48 AM
That is exactly how I feel, when I put on the makup and the dress with nylons and wig, it is like I belong dressed this way. :love: I just want to shout out to the world, I AM A WOMAN!!!!!!!. To me it is a feeling of total freedom when Vivian gets to leave the house.

Laurelanne
03-01-2008, 03:55 AM
Awwwww yes,... to be a :heehee:girl in the spring... ooohlala