PDA

View Full Version : Dressing while playing sports

Sandi jo
02-24-2008, 06:38 AM
I saw a little bit down on the there was a thread about watching sports but I have played team sports for many years and was wondering how many people have dressed while playing.I've only done this a few times but the panties feel much better than a jock strap.I do watch sports dressed sometimes too

Angie G
02-24-2008, 08:20 AM
NoI never have played tean sports dressed :hugs:
Angie

Helen MC
02-24-2008, 09:46 AM
I haven't been involved in any team sports since I was 15, some 40 years now. I would have loved to have been able to play (Field) Hockey and Netball with the girls wearing navy blue cotton knickers (briefs), aertex blouse and short pleated gym skirt.

Hermina
02-24-2008, 10:30 AM
I've only worn panties while playing soccer, and I think it's the
only thing I could possibly wear. Bra would be too visible.
Wearing woman's panties is supposed give you good luck so I've
heard.:heehee:

Cheryl Ann
02-24-2008, 10:31 AM
If I had the nerve I would wear a very tight skirt and blouse outfit while bowling.

veronicagirl
02-24-2008, 02:38 PM
I do have a cute, fuchia/white tennis dress that I wear around the house with bulky white socks and cheerleader sneakers. I'd really love to go out on a rink in a short skater's uniform with white skates.

Helen MC
02-24-2008, 02:59 PM
I have a nice Martina Hingis style Tennis Outfit which I wear about the house and which shows off my white panties when i bend over just as she does.

Timberley
02-24-2008, 03:20 PM
Funny, I was just thinking of going for a run. Trying to decide if I should wear my sports bra or not. Thought I would check the forum before heading out, and the first topic is Sports while Dressed!
Guess that is a sign, I should wear it. Probably no forms though, my jacket is form fitting, and it might show. Might leave a trace of makeup on though.
Never really competed in team sports. But would love to figure skate, or at least skate with the right skates and outfit.

Alice B
02-24-2008, 05:27 PM
Not team sports, but I always wear panties and often nylons while playing golf if it is cold enough. Plus my toe nails are painted under my golf socks.

cindysm33
02-24-2008, 05:31 PM
I wore a pair of the athletic VS boyshorts to the gym once. I didn't expect to play basketball, but played a few games. I was worried they might show, but after a while I didn't care. They sure felt good and had a great time

Nicki B
02-24-2008, 06:14 PM
You didn't mean something like this (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1060018#post1060018), then....

Scotty
02-24-2008, 06:22 PM
I participate in martial arts so there's very little fem to be had under a kung fu suit.

Dark colored panties, jockey type usually.....I'm finding that a sports bra would be MOST helpful but would be visible...

Erica Lauren James
02-24-2008, 10:37 PM
Yep I have. I'm a hockey goalie and I have played before with my bra, with forms, panties and nylons. It was fantastic!!

I just wear what I'm going to wear under my gear to the arena and then make sure I'm last in the room to get undressed.

Erica

joann07
02-24-2008, 10:51 PM
I guess running for exercise isn't considered a sport, unless your in a marathon, but I have gone while wearing pantyhose, ladies gym shorts, and a sweatshirt.
Its the cool air blowing on my legs that feel so wonderful. :c9:

Hugs!

KeriB
02-24-2008, 11:02 PM
I've been thinking about this too found the thread! Two things I'm thinking about that would be fun: 1. playing tennis dressed in a nice white dress and ruffle panties ala Chris Evert (dating myself there lol..); and 2. doing my cycling/running with women's shorts and sports bra.... Oh, the "Denise Austin" workout look would work too!

michellebesweet
02-24-2008, 11:07 PM
I have not done it yet, but I want to find three other sisters and get all dressed up in fem golf attire, and go play a round as a girlly foresome. It should be fun. Anyone interested please contact me.

Cheryl J
02-24-2008, 11:37 PM
Didn't play sports - ran home to dress up while all others out playing/watching sports.

Yvonne

SamanthaStevens
02-25-2008, 04:39 PM
Hi

I tried wearing pantyhose while working out with weights. The pantyhose kept my legs very warm. Though I did feel a bit overheated as I had a pair of swaets on over the pantyhose.

Samantha

insearchofme
02-25-2008, 04:51 PM
I wear panties when I lift weights. They keep my guy parts nice and tucked in.

JamieDP
02-25-2008, 05:38 PM
alot of the players on my football team did in high school....in the snow and cold they helped to keep us warm. cut the feet out and go.

Phoebe Reece
02-25-2008, 08:56 PM
This was just a couple of weeks ago:

insearchofme
02-26-2008, 11:08 AM
Jozee

That purpose of a jock strap is not to offer protection, unless of course you put in a cup. The purpose of a jock is to keep the weight of the testicles off the spermatic cord. If the testes are left to "bounce around" this could cause the spermatic cord to stretch, or even tear. There is also a possibility of developing vercose veins in the scrotum. All three things could cause sterility in the male.

The classic jock strap has been going out of fashion for athletes. Compression shorts in all reality do a better job. A pair of tight panties will also do the trick as will a pair of pantyhose.

megan163
02-26-2008, 12:17 PM
scary thought of the day! panties dont offer nearly as much protection as a jock strap, you nitwit!

Play nice, Jozee. You are being called for a "name calling penalty" and conduct unbecoming a sports gurl. :tongueout

On the thread subject, haven't worn panties while competing (would be awkward in locker room) but have underdressed while coaching - brings legitimacy to the term "don't get your panties in a bunch" when disputing a referee's bad call.:heehee:

joselyn318
02-26-2008, 03:19 PM
I am a very competitive runner and would love to train and race en femme. I have never done. It is allways something in the back of mine. It would be more relaxing to go out running in girl shorts, shaved legs, a sports bra with moderate forms on and with a medium length wig on in a pony tail.

Tina P Hose
02-26-2008, 07:06 PM
I would LOVE to wear shorty/shorts and pantyhose and jog/run with a sports bra or any kind of bra. Bowling would be fantastic in shorty/shorts in pantyhose or a short skirt !!!!

Sugar
02-26-2008, 08:13 PM
for me it's a fitness ball, dumbbells and push-ups.

A little muscle on a girl is sexy...dont'cha think?

I wear panties when I lift weights. They keep my guy parts nice and tucked in.

becomingkimberly
02-27-2008, 10:40 AM
I would love the chance to be able to go skiing in a feminine ski outfit.

annekathleen
02-27-2008, 10:51 AM
Don't the breast forms interfere with the shoulder pads?:heehee:

darla_g
02-27-2008, 11:24 AM
How about this; women's skiwear? I ran into someone on my last ski trip wearing a women's white ski suit. Quite a story there, too long to post in this thread.

Glenda
02-27-2008, 10:28 PM
I agree with Michelle. I have a burning desire to play golf enfemme.

Janet Bern
04-30-2008, 03:20 PM
I have played golf in panties bra and small breastforms. I think a golf trip with 3 ladies would be soo cool

adelle
04-30-2008, 03:35 PM
hi girlz

played a game of snooker once all dressed up, tight dennim mini satin blouse silk stockings and matching bra and panty set with high heel wooden mules. and every time i bent forward to place the cue on the table i would glance at the mirrors sorrounding the table, the only bad thing? WAS THE ONLY PLAYER!!:o
WON AND LOST TO ME MYSELF AND I!! lol

Hugz Adelle