PDA

View Full Version : TG discount at a motel for your TG Outings

Ranae
02-24-2008, 09:40 PM
Girls, I have some great news that I need to pass the info on to any and all T-Girls.

I have been working for a few months on getting a T-Girl discount at a major motel chain.

I have finely got the deal set.

Any and all T-Girls (in fem or not) now can use my Ohio Pink Ladies Volume Plan + (VP+) number which is a corporate number from Red Roof Inn for an additional 10% off each nights stay. One of the main reasons on going with Red Roof Inns is that they are GBL and yes T friendly. The Red Roof's allow any TG to register in their fem name if so wished with no questions if you have an ID (TG-ID). I myself always register under Ranae and I even have my Redie points Card listed at Red Roof under Ranae. Never an Issue.

The OPL's VP+ number is a national account and can be used at any Red Roofs anywhere in the USA and can be use any night with no blocked or black-out dates.

I have opened this account to the TG society across the United States, Not just my OPL group. If you know any TG anywhere that can use the discount, Pass the VP+ number to them. They do need to tell them it is the OPL VP+ number when reserving or upon checking-in at their Red Roof Inn.

I will continue to be the ONLY spokes person between the OPL's account and Red Roof Inn's corps Office, So if anyone has any issues with any Red Roof concerning a TG related problem or an issue with the OPL's VP+ code. Please contact me asap and allow me to get it taken care of before posting in any website or group boards about it. I worked hard to get this discount package and I don't want us to all loose it do to some bad remarks that may be a simple misunderstanding some where along the line.

OPL VP+ #541280

Pass this along to your TG friends and TG related groups along with my E-Mail address for them to contact me if they need to. {Ranaegirl@Embarqmail.com}

T-Girls and Red Roof Inns ...Let's Use It and Enjoy the Discount,
You'll Feel Better About Your Stay.