PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what to do, want to go out dressed.

brandi141
02-25-2008, 01:03 AM
hi everyone im kinda in little bind. i live with my brother and sister and im havin two of my cousins move in so i wont be able to dress up anymore. I really badly want to go out on the town dressed up and got some girls that want to go and think it would be fun but cant dress up over at their places. Does any of you girls have advice on what i should do. im 22 been dressin up since i was 10 and kinda at a stand still and don't like it one bit. If any of you girls from vancouver washington i would love to meet you cause i personally don't know anyone that is a cross dresser. :sad:

yms
02-25-2008, 05:35 AM
Check yourself into an inexpensive hotel for an evening, maybe a motor-court type where the door to the room opens into the parking lot, so you don't have to walk through the hallways.

Have fun!

LisaElizabeth
02-25-2008, 08:00 AM
I agree with Yvonne.
If you are going out with friends, share the room cost!! That way you can meet at the hotel, change, go out and then have a place to change back before going home.
You pay cash for the room, that way, you leave the keys in the room when you leave.
It's as simple as that.
Lisa E

tamarav
02-25-2008, 08:03 AM
Keep posting so we can send you private messages. I actually live North of you, but about 5 hours away. Stay in touch.

The best idea was already stated, get a motel/hotel room and have a great time.

Your sis,

Tami

tiffanythecd2001
02-25-2008, 08:12 AM
I'm new here on this site, but heres what i do, staying in motel is last resort, theyer so spendy, for me i would get to know the outdoors, and go camping, alot and hike the trails, not metion you can get some great camera shots by a waterfall-pond as a girl mode, i would search the internet for girls club's, but i be planning lots road trip's or looking for second job for your own place, if you dont like to camp with a tent ,you can always rent a motorhome and live in that a week at time , or small pop-up-camper type too,Tiffany.

brandi141
02-26-2008, 02:05 AM
today i actually went out for the first time in public dressed.wore dirty blonde long curly wig with black turtle neck, faded tight tight jeans and pink long nails with heel boots. was really fun but scary. had a guy at the store talk to me and without thinkin i talked back and his jaw dropped and was speechless.lol he thought i was a girl.love it. felt so good to do it for first time.this weekend might go out again if i can. motel hotel is good idea. i wish i had cross dresser friends close to me it would be great to go out with them.:hugs:

Joy Carter
02-26-2008, 07:00 AM
Ive dressed in my truck, but it dose take longer. And you have to chose a place, where you don't look suspicious.

JamieDP
02-26-2008, 10:16 AM
When I was living off campus my last year of college ...the first time living alone and could dress...I actually went to the bookstore. I find people don't really bother you much in the bookstore...except an occassional attendent who asks if you need help. Just go straight to the self-help section especially on sex therapy and issues or if asked say you are looking for that section. Once they see you there one time they leave you alone as you wonder the store and they typically leave you alone.

If you can find a Barnes and Nobles or a Borders out in the burbs where it is pretty empty in the daytime or go on an empty night...its a great place to have a cup of coffee be in public for a few hours w/o much bother. Better yet are the smaller bookstores...the mom and pop bookstores...not many left around....esecially if it is a store that caters to alternative lifestyles...

Also the movies---go to a movie during the week ..get your tickets online so you just need to show up.

Nicole Erin
02-26-2008, 02:38 PM
Have you typed "vancouver washington gay clubs" or something to the effect of "...crossdresser support group"?

I have not but see what you can find there. That is how I found the group I am now a part of and have made a few new friends :) One only 4 miles from me.

If you find a CD group, they will probably meet once a month and normally will have a place for you to change to en femme.

Well good luck.