PDA

View Full Version : How do you get your SO to buy skirts instead of pants

dominique
02-25-2008, 06:39 AM
Hi my problem is that I like wearing my wifes clothes, I like doing it. How do you nudge your wife to buy skirts instead of pants without giving the game away. She has only 2 skirts the rest is pants or jeans.

Shelly Preston
02-25-2008, 06:53 AM
Hi Dominique

Why would you want to control her choice of clothes

She is not controlling your choices if you are wearing her clothes

Maybe your should buy your own

DemonicDaughter
02-25-2008, 10:41 AM
Shelly has a point and pushing your wife to buy things she wouldn't normally might make her feel you don't find her attractive as she is. She'll feel self-conscious and it will cause more problems. If you want to wear skirts, get a few of your own or deal with what you have available.

Cynthia_0101
02-25-2008, 10:49 AM
I suggest getting your own clothes to suit your style. If you SO is more comfortable in jeans don't push her into skirts your your own reasons.

Sandra
02-25-2008, 10:49 AM
Well from your intro I see your wife doesn't know you dress so you've got 2 choices either tell her or buy your own.

You know things like this really make me :Angry3: why the hell should she have to buy clothes for you to wear when she knows nothing about your cding, if you want skirts the go get them yourself.

Christina Louise
02-25-2008, 11:08 AM
Well from your intro I see your wife doesn't know you dress so you've got 2 choices either tell her or buy your own.

Quite. You probably think that you are always careful replacing her clothes, but she's likely to have noticed and have an inkling that something's going on.

dominique
02-25-2008, 11:13 AM
Thanks for your replies, I will take everything on board. Will just have to wear whats there. Thanks again.

Sandi jo
02-25-2008, 11:24 AM
I don't believe my wife owns a skirt,I rather buy my own as we have different tastes but she seems to like what I pick out

mylitta
02-25-2008, 12:24 PM
If you want skirts, buy and wear your own. You shouldn't take your wife's clothes without her permission anyway

Di
02-25-2008, 12:41 PM
First off respect what your wife likes to wear...if she likes pants...so what.
Second BUY YOUR OWN
Third.....unless you are going to tell her you are wearing her things........and she knows and is cool with it...otherwise then I go back to the second BUY YOUR OWN!!!!!!!

Shadeauxmarie
02-25-2008, 01:01 PM
Please see the above suggestions for buying your own, however, I don't believe that telling her how sexy she looks in a skirt hurts anyone. I think it's an expression of femininity.

Also, whenever she DOES wear a skirt, give her positive reinforcement. Extra touching, hugging, kissing, ravaging.

Extra touching, hugging, kissing, ravaging. Do that anyway, or she may find someone else who will.

crunchysoda
02-25-2008, 01:55 PM

You know things like this really make me :Angry3: why the hell should she have to buy clothes for you to wear when she knows nothing about your cding, if you want skirts the go get them yourself.

agreed

Thanks for your replies, I will take everything on board. Will just have to wear whats there. Thanks again.
:straightface::rolleyes:

First off respect what your wife likes to wear...if she likes pants...so what.
Second BUY YOUR OWN
Third.....unless you are going to tell her you are wearing her things........and she knows and is cool with it...otherwise then I go back to the second BUY YOUR OWN!!!!!!!

agreed

Please see the above suggestions for buying your own, however, I don't believe that telling her how sexy she looks in a skirt hurts anyone. I think it's an expression of femininity.

Also, whenever she DOES wear a skirt, give her positive reinforcement. Extra touching, hugging, kissing, ravaging.

Extra touching, hugging, kissing, ravaging. Do that anyway, or she may find someone else who will.
:thumbsdn: compliments are nice but your motives arent pure, if you are just saying it in hopes of getting to wear more clothes that dont belong to you.
pathetic.

bridget thronton
02-25-2008, 02:58 PM
I agree, buy your own skirts and tell your wife if you can tell her in a way that won't damage your relationship with her

waspookie6
02-25-2008, 03:01 PM
That response sounded like "I don't like what you said, kthxby!" but I could be wrong.

If you are just gearing up on CDing then now would be the time to tell your wife. Don't wait it out, it won't be any easier 10 years from now.

"But its just once in a while/she isn't home when I do/what she doesn't know won't hurt her or me".
Please rethink that if it applies. There are plenty here who have had decades on this and would flat out tell you her skirts aren't going to be enough in the future.

Don't cut your nose off to spite your face. It just isn't a good idea so I wish you the best of luck and take this FWIW.

Emily Ann Brown
02-25-2008, 03:02 PM
What's next??? Wanting to wear MY skirts???? GEESH !

Beggars can't be choosers! You aren't woman enough to buy them then you aren't woman enough to WEAR them.

Emily Ann

Deborah Jane
02-25-2008, 03:10 PM
I think you have been offered a lot of good advice here Dominique.
Also another advantage of buying your own things is that you can choose and wear the sort of things "you" want to wear as opposed to being restricted to what your wife prefers. The longer you carry on wearing her clothes the more likely she will eventually realise whats been going on and then you will have to explain whether you are ready or not!
And just a thought!! How would you feel if you discovered your wife had been wearing your clothes whenever you weren,t about?

Sheila
02-25-2008, 04:29 PM
I would recommend telling your wife about your crossdressing activities, before she finds out .......... and she will one day :straightface:

Secondly, buy your own skirts and dresses ........ I would be totally pissed off if I found out my DH had been wearing my clothes without permission.

There has been a lot of good advice given to you from everybody here, whether you choose to learn from others journies to this point or not, is up to you :straightface:

Tamara Croft
02-25-2008, 04:34 PM
Have to agree with the majority, buy your own skirts and stop wearing your wifes clothes. It's one thing to hide the fact that you're a CD from her... your business, not mine... and I'm not going to tell you to tell her, that's up to you when/if you feel the need to do so... but fgs... stop wearing her stuff, if you end up ripping it, she is going to know, she'll know how and the sh*t will hit the fan, I can tell you that. It's bad enough when my daughter pinches my stuff, but if my fella did it, I can tell you, he'd be getting a swift smack upside the head...

Daphne
02-25-2008, 04:48 PM
I have to agree with everyone else here Dominique. You should buy your own.

Julie York
02-25-2008, 06:20 PM
I'm not going to preach to you. Won't that be refreshing.:D

Your problem is that you want access to clothing somehow and obviously the option of buying your own is either very embarrassing or simply impossible to you just now. It must be very frustrating and annoying. But, the thing is, logistically, you want clothes from somewhere.

So THAT'S the real problem. Now what are the options?

You can do the route of persuading your wife to buy things you want to wear. Which serves a purpose, but it is a little cheesy and not nice deep down. I think you'd feel excited if she did buy something but when you wore it you'd feel a little saddened later about the deceit. I don't know that for sure, but I do know that guilt thing takes the pleasure out of it.

You could steal some off a washing line.

You could come clean with her and then the options are endless...assuming she doesn't divorce you, out you to her family, friends, your boss and ruin your entire life forever resulting in you having to move town, becoming mentally depressed, and then comitting suicide.......etc.

You could secretly buy something off Ebay without anyone knowing.

You could buy something for 'someone/girlfriend/sister' in a shop (very scary but practical).

The ends that we go to in persuit of this 'thing' are often very demeaning if you haven't got the means to be open and honest.

So I wish you luck.
:thumbsup:

trannie T
02-25-2008, 06:35 PM
If crossdressin is an important part of your life you need to tell your wife. If crossdressing is not important to you don't do it. In any case pull up your panties and buy your own clothes. Take your wife out and buy his and hers skirts.

Kelsy
02-25-2008, 07:27 PM
It is best to buy your own clothes! My wife and I can share almost everything
She always buys me nice things skirts etc. She has taken a couple of pairs of girl jeans of mine that are now "hers"!! The thing is she knows all about me, sure makes life fun!

Kelsy:happy:

Sinthia
02-25-2008, 08:37 PM
Haven't you ever bought our wife a dress or skirt and blouse for Christmas or her birthday? Where have you been. Most women love it when hubby cares enough to buy clothes for her. And you can get something for yourself while you are at it.

Jolene
02-25-2008, 10:37 PM
Hi my problem is that I like wearing my wifes clothes, I like doing it. How do you nudge your wife to buy skirts instead of pants without giving the game away. She has only 2 skirts the rest is pants or jeans.

One of life's simple pleasures, to see a women wearing a nice fitting pair of jeans. ;)

Jolene

Suzzie
02-26-2008, 03:20 AM
Yes, buy the wife lots of clothes and reap the rewards. I did at first. Then I started to buy for myself. Enjoy going out and looking with the SO and buying new things. If she says anything, say that you would like to see her in this, even if she dont really like it. After a while she caught on. She says not to wear her things due to streching problems. So now she know I buy for myself and if she want to wear them thats OK with me.

Suzzie

alter_3
02-26-2008, 03:24 AM
Get her a gift certificate to Fredericks of Hollywood. Do they even sell pants? lol. I agree that the best direction is to get your own clothes.

suspender
02-26-2008, 03:52 AM
Hmmmm. Let me see... get another person to get what you want? Ditto to a lot of advice here, particularly to some of the wise ones here that have guided me from the sidelines. Buy your own stuff if you havent told her, and even if you have, buy it anyway. My SO sincerely offered after I told her. I declined and informed her as I had been buying my own gear for a while. My informing her wasnt to get her to buy clothes to make it easier for me to go through that process. Buying skirts is the easy stuff (yep..i like em too), other gear is a bit more challenging (and fun). Aveago as we say over here........ and enjoy the experience.:thumbsup:

Mya Summers
02-26-2008, 03:56 AM
Everyone that has posted on this issue of yours has given you lots of good ideas and things to think about.
The best thing that you can do is tell your SO about your CDing and get it off of your chest before she finds out and throws you to the curb. Because she is going to find out sooner or later if she hasn't allready started putting the pieces together when she looks in her closet or drawers and see's something not in the spot that she put it in. Sit down and talk to her about it and DON'T PUSH the issue. If she doesn't want to discuss it DROP IT, b/c pushing the issue only makes things worse. If she does want to talk about it take it slowly. If she says that she doesn't want to see you in femme mode than don't show her or let her see you.
If you don't want to tell her and want things of your own order on line or go to shops and browse around and buy something you like. Yeah it does feel like you are being watched while doing it but oh well, if you want to CD then get over the embarresment of buying clothes from a store. I use to feel like a perv walking around in the womans section by myself trying to find something but I got over it. If we are at a store together and I want something or see something that I like we will look at it together and if I want it than I will get it, but I let her get something that she wants just to make up for it in the long run, well not make up for it but return the favor.

So w/all that being said take everything that has been said to you buy the others here to heart and think about it. Who knows maybe just maybe you might be one of the lucky ones who has an understanding wife that will welcome it w/open arms and suport you in your adventure of CD'ing.

that is my:2c:
Good luck w/your decisions and let us know the out come of your situation

dominique
02-26-2008, 04:30 AM
Thanks for all your advice will have to think about it hard.