PDA

View Full Version : Wondering fool today

Patrice
02-25-2008, 04:26 PM
Sorry for all these semi-deep philosophicalish postings, my mind wont stop wondering about it all recently, simply fascinating the dichotomies we create in ourselves.

The question here is: Do the musical preferences of your male and female selves differ? And if so, how?

Lisa Golightly
02-25-2008, 04:45 PM
No... and my friends tell me I have terribe taste. :(

Deborah Jane
02-25-2008, 04:45 PM
I like the same music regardless of how i,m dressed.

Bexles
02-25-2008, 05:12 PM
How I dance changes, my choice in music remains the same :p

Julie York
02-25-2008, 05:19 PM
Just because someone experiments with clothes doesn't mean they have multiple personalities.

My brain cells respond to music the same way no matter what I am wearing.

(Ahh ga doo doo doo
push pinapple ......:D)

sandra-leigh
02-25-2008, 05:36 PM
The question here is: Do the musical preferences of your male and female selves differ? And if so, how?

No, but when I'm dressed I'm more willing to tolerate modern music for the sake of having somewhere to go. I don't like the music any different, I just have more patience with it.

sterling12
02-25-2008, 06:19 PM
I guess your asking if my femme self really digs chick songs? The short simple answer is Un-uh!

We may be separate persona's, but neither Joanie nor John cares for bad pop music. We much prefer The Stones, or George Thoroughgood, Muddy Waters, or Big Joe Turner. Songs like "A Pony named Wildfire," just a complete turn-off.

It is an interesting concept I think your getting at: "Just how seperated are the two persona's?" For we two, at the musical level....no separation in tastes. It will be interesting to read some of the other answers. Perhaps our TS Sister's see it quite differently. Perhaps music is a separate category from everything else.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Celeste
02-26-2008, 08:25 PM
Yes,I like a wide variety of music excluding opera and reggae.When in drab I'm more likely to enjoy classic hard rock,folk ,blues or bluegrass. When dressed I'd rather listen to classical jazz,female vocalist or just solo jazz or classical guitar.It doesn't have to be that way ,its just what I'd rather hear.

Nicole Erin
02-26-2008, 08:27 PM
naw it is the same for me, even when I am in a femme mood.

Joy Carter
02-26-2008, 09:44 PM
Girly tastes in music no mater how I'm dressed. :D

Mmmatt
02-26-2008, 09:48 PM
I don't think I would mix high heels and the Cro-Mags... or skirts and the Boo-Yaa TRIBE... or fishnets and Agnostic Front. Some things just don't fit the mood.

linnea
02-26-2008, 09:54 PM
My musical tastes are the same en femme or in drab.

Alice B
02-26-2008, 10:03 PM
I love music, All forms, so it makes no difference.

docrobbysherry
02-27-2008, 01:25 AM
I would never think of dancing around the room in male mode.

But, I always have music playing during my dressing sessions. When Sherry hears something come on with a hot beat, she starts rockin'. Even with those 5" heels on!
My signature pic is taken from one of those sessions.

Sarahwithanh11
02-27-2008, 03:44 AM
I don't think my taste changes, but my mood does. When dressed, I'll probably go for something a little less extreme, but still something that I basically like and could easily be in the mood for in guy mode at some point as well. Just like what I listen to on the way to mom's house for Christmas dinner is probably pretty different from what I play on the way home from a hockey game.

Suzie S.
02-27-2008, 05:10 AM
My taste buds savor the same music no matter what I'm wearing. The only things that affect what I like to listen to is mood, weather, and time of day. :happy:

Kelsy
02-27-2008, 08:03 AM
This chic loves country music, country girls and female country singers!

Kelsy:happy:

obsessedwithpantyhose
02-27-2008, 09:58 AM
NOPE........im a diehard 70s heavy metal fan no matter who answers the door :p

Jilmac
02-27-2008, 10:40 AM
Both my male and female personna have varied music tastes. I can't remember not liking music. As one of the first wave of baby boomers I grew up with Rock n Roll but my mom liked show tunes so I listened to many of them as well. I had an uncle who liked C&W and another who liked Jazz and I enjoyed listening to them too. As Bill, I enjoy listening to my collection which includes everything from Chuck Berry to Hank Williams, and from Ella Fitzgereald to Perry Como to Fiddler on The Roof, and Jill loves the same music too. So to me, clothes don't change my musical taste. Luv and :hugs: Jill

annekathleen
02-27-2008, 10:49 AM
My musical preferences does not change whether I'm dressed as a male or female.
Movies? There's definately a difference when I'm dressed as a male or a female.
( I tend to watch more adult videos when I'm "dressed" ):devil:

darla_g
02-27-2008, 11:21 AM
( I tend to watch more adult videos when I'm "dressed" ):devil: bad girl!

jennifer41356
02-27-2008, 02:16 PM
negative...I am a rock n roll girl and I always will be give me some Zep, Black Sabbath, Ministry andyday...and of course I love the Floyd:beer::Party2: