PDA

View Full Version : First fingernails...2nd Enlightenment

JamieDP
02-25-2008, 08:48 PM
As I struggle to type this post with my first pair of artificial nails on and a laptop that has a missing "n" key, but instead a well home crafted device made of a plastic bag tie...purely making me ask the question why I every damn word I type feels like it has an N in it...thinking about a new laptop, and this little issue getting me all worked up while surfing and reading so many posts about SO's, etc. ...

My is wife playing XBox and I sit on the computer in full femme wig and all I started to think about the fact that possibly I have gotten too comfortable....you know...the taking for granted. My wife supports me 100% and she knew before we actually tied the knot...actually she's a supporter of transgendered folks and keeps herself well informed on the subject. In fact I think she checks in here every now and then, but leaves this for me since we share my CD'ing openly.

Not to go on a tangent, but today I also have to remember to not take her acceptance for granted as I see so many folks do not have the same luxury of freedom to express their full feminine side at will and unabated as so many other of us do.

It was the new nails today and the posts that brought me here as I thought about how much stress I went through alone to buy new makeup, pantyhose shoes, etc...just to look pretty as Jamie today. I IM'd my wife so she'd know before she got home that Jamie was here ..she brought home champagne. I could only dream of being half the woman she is to me...maybe I married her because I adore her as a woman just so...it sure wasn't because she took 2 hours to get ready and is always running late.

Maybe it was actually just that because as after I put my nails on and tried to do makeup, put on hose, shoes, wign clothes and now just type in these nails is an experience that takes me back to the first time I put on high heels and so on. What I mean is it I have to respect the time effort and talent it takes for a woman...my wife and others to get ready to be presentable just to go to work on a daily basis and to look beautiful for me...fr us.

Anyway...i just had to share my experience today. For those of you who are trying to tell your SO's or are waiting or they may have just found out in a manner you didn't plan...keep your head up. There is light at the end of every tunnel...and give that one you love more credit!!