PDA

View Full Version : I've got a ?

Brandy08
02-25-2008, 11:52 PM
You see I like girls but like to dress as them, atleast I dont think i am Bi. but n e ways how do i find a girl that is cool with the whole CD scene?

lmildcd
02-25-2008, 11:54 PM
Just talk to them to find out.

docrobbysherry
02-26-2008, 01:28 AM
You see I like girls but like to dress as them, atleast I dont think i am Bi. but n e ways how do i find a girl that is cool with the whole CD scene?

Brandy, u don't say much, but u ask very good questions!
If u find the answer, there r a lot of us here who would like to know----.
RS

brandi141
02-26-2008, 02:11 AM
i have told many girlfriends and some were cool with it and some not. my last wanted me to all the time cause she knew it made me happy. im 22 been dressin up for atleast 10 years and love it. today was my very first time in public and loved it so much.im try and get out this weekend. good luck with findin accepting girl trust me they are out there.:hugs:

RobertaFermina
02-26-2008, 12:36 PM
I found my girl by enjoying my CD life and having fun with all people while CDing.

I built up a positive attitude about myself and, as much as possible, everyone I meet EnFemme.

I created a working life within my EnFemme hours. It is that working, positive life, and the positive person at the center of it, that attracted a CD-Friendly woman.

If I'm not happy as a CD-er, who is gonna be happy share that CD life with me.

:hugs: Best of Luck, Sister! :hugs:

:rose: Roberta :rose:

MJ
02-26-2008, 01:15 PM
the Best way is to be honest up front . i understand how difficult it is to tell our secret but when one starts lying form the start the relationship could be doomed . there are wonderful accepting women out there , just be honest
all the best

amber 07
02-26-2008, 01:37 PM
Very good answer MJ!!! Understanding SO's are out there. I found mine and I'm happier now than I've ever been. Its sad that we sometimes don't tell a future partner upfront what we REALLY feel. I did with my 3rd wife but after 18 months I had to leave Australia because she didn't understand me as much as she said she did. I took full responibility for the break-up and was very hesitant about another relationship. I kept trying and met a wonderful woman but I almost lost her because it took so long to come "out" to her. We are now happily together and planning our marriage. It just takes a partner that Loves "all of you", or "all of us". 2 for the price of 1, as I like to look at it.

joann07
02-26-2008, 01:42 PM
Honesty is policy.
Most definitely.

It's amazing how easy it is by being up front with them.
The first GG friend I told was nerve wracking, but after I told her she was totally cool with my dressing. Ever since then, she has been my personal fashion consultant.

I've met other GG's and they've also been very accepting.
One beautiful GG I met, not too long, had never heard of or met a crossdresser and she was very interested in learning more about why we do what we do. I must've talked with her for over an hour and she was really nice and very understanding. :hugs:
She said that there were those who she could tell were crossdressers and those who she thought was a GG. She complimented me and admitted that she thought I was a real woman. I thank her said that I appreciated her compliments. :)
I would've loved to have spent the whole night talking to her, but she was with some friends and had to leave.
Oh well. Hopefully, I'll run into her again. :daydreaming:
She was just the sweetest person I had ever met. And every pretty. :doll:

Hugs!

Tina P Hose
02-26-2008, 07:22 PM
I have only been honest with a fromer GG one time. At the time she helped me with my make up and let me wear her very short and sexy 1960's ultra mini skirt. We made out for a little bit and then she knid of freaked out and told me that it was to, "far out ".
I really liked when I was in her clothes and she put on my make up and did get a little excited. But we were drinking and the next time, we were together she shot the crossdressing idea down. Then we stopped having sex, partly cause', I found another girl. And the subject never came up again. So I suppose after a bit IF, I GET INTO A REALIONSHIP.....We will see.

DemonicDaughter
02-26-2008, 09:10 PM
Don't get discouraged hun! There are a lot of GG's out there like myself who LOVE the idea of CDers. Grant it, I'm finding a lot of us tend to be bisexual so you might start there when dating, but I wouldn't limit yourself. There is a certain amount of excitement in being with a man when he dresses as a woman. I find it quite erotic and purposely try to date CDs. ;)

Laurelanne
02-27-2008, 03:56 AM
Its luck, trust me, I have a great so it took a while to find her.. yours is out there just wait, oh yah, if you don't ASK too..... you'll not know.:2c:

Rebecca03038
02-27-2008, 08:56 AM
very carefully

Amy Lynn3
02-27-2008, 09:37 AM
Brandy:
As many have already said, you ask them if they have problems with a SO CDing. Some will say yes and some no. You could start by joining some free match sites and start asking possible matches. That way you know before time is invested, for the both of you.

Bev
02-27-2008, 10:00 AM
Follow your instincts.

Jilmac
02-27-2008, 10:14 AM
Brandy, I've been dressing for 48 years, gone through two marriages with disapproving spouses, and have only known two women who were cool with my dressing. One was a girlfriend in high school, and the other one is my present SO. All I can reccomend is to be honest with any woman you meet, but don't be pushy. If a woman is interested in you, she will accept the whole package. If she is repulsed or turned off by Brandy, then keep looking. If she is willing to accept Brandy as an integral part of you, she might just be a keeper. I wish you all the luck in the world girl. Luv and:hugs: Jill

Brandy08
02-27-2008, 10:12 PM
Amy Lynn:
What are some free match sites I dont know of any, thats what I would like to do, so if anyone know of any free ones please let me knowm Thanks.
Brandy

vivianann
02-27-2008, 11:37 PM
I know how you feel, I prefer to wear dresses and I am still attracted to GG's only. I go out enfemme often and I meet alot of GG's and and they seem to be accepting, but it is tough to find the one who will be in a relationship with a crossdresser, eventually you will find that woman if you get out enough.

obsessedwithpantyhose
02-28-2008, 12:08 AM
my X was accepting,,,and the last girl i was with was also accepting but she was also a psycho alcholic....

"plentyoffishdotcom"....free dating site

michellebesweet
02-28-2008, 12:27 AM
You just need to find that special someone. Most CDers are not gay, and are not Bi. Don't feel you are out of place. You are who you are, and who you believe you are. Do not label yourself from others standards. You be the person you want to be, it is the only way to true happiness.