PDA

View Full Version : transgendered onlyplease! can a spouse be too involved!

suzannecarr
02-26-2008, 02:19 PM
does anyone feel that their spouse could be too involved or too much into our crossdressing?( not the case for me) my so does not get a positive reaction when she views these forums so i honestly dont care for her to get involved in this part of my life, the bottom line is she is a really negative person looks for the bad in people and things so its not really that productive at all for her to get involved , i could see where other people might feel the same as i do, so the question is would you rather just keep your spouse out of it ( if they are negative towards everything anyway)?

Erica Lauren James
02-26-2008, 06:23 PM
Nope!! When I find another SO and get married I want her to be involved in everything!!!

Erica

theresa
02-26-2008, 06:49 PM
I'm glad my spouse is involved and encourages me and I want her to be involved as much as she likes. It has drawn us together closer over the years. I think there is a great deal of trust and intimacy shared between a CD'r and spouse and maybe that's why it has the potential of strengthening a relationship. I also know that CD'g can be damaging to other relationships, so I suppose it also depends on the persons and their personal values and beliefs as well. At least, that's my two cents.

Deborah Jane
02-26-2008, 06:53 PM
My last spouse hated it, so when i find someone else i would rather she was happy with it enough to become part of our lives.

Bravesoul
02-26-2008, 06:54 PM
I agree, I like my spouse being involved. It is something we share and I think it had made us closer. She is wonderful. :2c:

Angie G
02-26-2008, 07:48 PM
I would But mine isn't so I one of the lucky ones :hugs:
angie

kristinacd55
02-26-2008, 08:03 PM
My wife found out about 4 months ago, and she's been great and mostly supportive so far. It's really brought us closer together, of course she doesn't want to see me dressed enfemme yet! But maybe someday. :)

Jocelyn Quivers
02-26-2008, 08:09 PM
Not for me. I enjoy that my spouse is involved 100% with my femme side, be it critiqueing my outfits, pictures, and make up, trying on each others outfits, going shopping together etc.

Dragster
02-26-2008, 08:58 PM
My wife does not want anything to do with CD. I would love her to be involved with it all, and my dream would be for us to go for a night out, BOTH dressed to the nines. Don't think it's going to happen though, sadly.

Tony

Nicki B
02-26-2008, 09:03 PM
I've certainly met a couple out where it was obvious the wife was the driving force - she plainly found the idea of him dressing a huge turn on, he, on the other hand, came across like a rabbit in the headlights.... :whistling:

Holly
02-26-2008, 09:09 PM
My wife is very involved and I love it! We shop together, do each others nails, dine together, go to shows together. The truth of the matter is, I have much more fun with her than without her.

epsxyblkm
02-26-2008, 09:14 PM
My spouse has seen me dressed before. Today, I brought it up again, and was kinda brushed off. I dont want this to be some secret thing that I do, so I am looking for some outfits that she can get used to seeing me in.

If she only knew that when I got her fem products, I also picked up a new pair of thigh highs. (Super Sliky)

ChristineRenee
02-26-2008, 09:20 PM
Penny is pretty accepting of me...not just being a cd but also being TG. (or as I like to call myself...dual gendered)

She likes my friends here in the community very much and has gotten to know a few quite well. That said...she more or less views this as my thing or "activity". When I used to cd more, it was like pulling teeth to get her to take a few pics of me dressed. Now that I don't dress outwardly as much, she seems more comfortable with it all. Generally speaking, I'm lucky to have a spouse who is tolerant of it and doesn't berate me for it..even if she doesn't either approve of it or want to be a part of it much. I could do a lot worse in that regard. ;)

silkenhose
02-26-2008, 09:36 PM
i beleive for a relationship to suceed u need to be open with your SO. regardless of whether she is actively involved or does not want to see u dressed, she needs to know.

panty

RikkiOfLA
02-26-2008, 09:58 PM
Neither of my spouses (I lost the first to cancer in 2006 and remarried) have been too involved. I understood all along that her positive involvement was the key to acceptance. So I've welcomed their involvement.

Blessings,
Rikki

Optional Reading: How My Spouses Been Involved? They've known, for as long as possible. I don't normally go out socially by myself, and neither have my spouses. We usually go as a couple. That's more fun. We also go shopping together. We both go in the fitting room, so if something doesn't quite fit, the other can see it and it doesn't leave the fitting room. Both have been excellent judges of fit, by the way. My current spouse knew I was a CDer from when she first met me on line. She wouldn't have me any other way. :happy: But no, I'm not Nicki's "rabbit in the headlights.":heehee: I loved that story, btw.

suzannecarr
02-27-2008, 01:36 AM
thanks girls for your responses! i agree with most all of it,i do know in my case its better to just let her do what she wants and we have agreed not to talk about it! she is not accepting , but knows its part of me and knows that it will be! honestly , if we do get divorced i will probably never marry again, unless i am the bride!, suzanne
btw if i were the bride then it would probably be a courthouse wedding because my family will not be involved at all so..........