PDA

View Full Version : Eyebrowgate-The Sequel..."Tell me...WHO does your eyebrows?"

ChristineRenee
02-26-2008, 03:10 PM
Yup...it's happened AGAIN! :D

I took my dog Olivia to Four Paws Only...our local pet grooming and boarding center. After Checking Olivia in, the woman at the counter noticed my eyebrows...imagine that? :p
"Tell me WHO does your eyebrows?", she quired. So I says..."Well...actually no one does. I had permanent eye makeup done ON them." Sooooooo....she looks at me like :eek: for a few seconds...then says..."Oh...ok. Never mind then." :p

So...I'm thinking that this is the end of it, when about a minute later she says to me..."Wellll then...who is it that did the permanent eye makeup on you...and is it expensive?" :D So I laughed and told her who did it for me and how much it cost. Apparently, it was a lot more than she was prepared to spend so she didn't pursue the conversation any further at that point. ;)

Old Chrissie DOES seem to be attracting attention to herself more and more these days...even in male mode...and without trying to. :heehee:

So stay tuned for the next inevitable installment of who next notices and comments on my eyebrows! :lol2:

SherriePall
02-26-2008, 03:30 PM
Such a very small part of our bodies and our eyebrows get noticed so often, don't they?

Wendy me
02-26-2008, 03:39 PM
loved it.... cool ......

ChristineRenee
02-26-2008, 04:20 PM
Such a very small part of our bodies and our eyebrows get noticed so often, don't they?Oh yeah...ain't it great? :D

Tamara Croft
02-26-2008, 04:34 PM
You're just turning into a tart.... no wait... you are one :tongueout

:hiding:

:devil:

*only I can get away with that, if I were you, I wouldn't repeat what I just said*

ChristineRenee
02-26-2008, 04:36 PM
You're just turning into a tart.... no wait... you are one :tongueout

:hiding:

:devil:

*only I can get away with that, if I were you, I wouldn't repeat what I just said*Moi T? What was your first clue? :lol2:

Tamara Croft
02-26-2008, 04:37 PM
Moi T? what was your first clue? :lol2:Maybe all those old pictures in the gallery :heehee: So how much did it cost you then?

ChristineRenee
02-26-2008, 06:43 PM
Maybe all those old pictures in the gallery :heehee: So how much did it cost you then?Oh dear God...you don't want to know. :p (and neither does Penny! :eek::D)

Di
02-26-2008, 06:46 PM
Oh dear God...you don't want to know. :p (and neither does Penny! :eek::D)

I want to know!!!! I can keep a secret...come on dish:hugs:

Tamara Croft
02-26-2008, 07:36 PM
I want to know!!!! I can keep a secret...come on dish:hugs:I think we should :dom: her... and make her tell us :devil:

ChristineRenee
02-26-2008, 08:30 PM
I want to know!!!! I can keep a secret...come on dish:hugs:OOOOOH...so you want to join the GG bitch slap club along with Tamara and Pattie Anne eh? Can't I get ANY of you GG's on my side....EVER??? Just one time. Puhleeeeeze????!!!!! :p

ChristineRenee
02-26-2008, 08:41 PM
I think we should :dom: her... and make her tell us :devil:Who keeps letting you out of yer dungeon Mistress? :p

Someone :chained: before it's too late! :tongueout