PDA

View Full Version : Great Night and Day

jamiecd636
02-26-2008, 05:51 PM
Last night before bed was joking around with my S.O. about her string bikinis and how cute they are. She said I have a matching pair: why don't you wear them. Out of the drawer and on they were. Slept that way all night. She has never offered anything like this before. This morning after showering, I came out of the bathroom and said to her " What can I borrow for today?" She said I have a pair of lacey boy shorts you would probably like. Out of the drawer and on they were. She said you must wear them all day. I said NO PROBLEM!!!! I have enjoyed them all day except they don't hold the equipment very well.

With the great feeling of her panties against my skin,I decided it was a day to shop. Dressed in drab except for the panties, first stop Kohl's for panties. Three pairs of Maidenform for 12.50. One Tanga, Thong and Samba along with a new bra. Then off to Dress Barn. Walked in and as usual the SA says can I help you. Told her I was looking for a new outfit for myself. For the next 2 hours we gathered up various items, slacks, skirts, dresses and tops. Tried everything on in the fitting room with other customers in adjoining rooms. Decided on grey slacks and cranberry shirt and a beautiful black and white polka dot dress. Last stop was the Avenue for shoes. Their Cloudwalkers come in wide and I seem to take the same size as in guy shoes.

All in all a great night and day. Can't wait to see what tonight brings. Can I say makeup.

Angie G
02-26-2008, 07:52 PM
Jamie you go girl :hugs:
Angie

sandra-leigh
02-26-2008, 08:28 PM
She said I have a matching pair: why don't you wear them. [...]

With the great feeling of her panties against my skin,I decided it was a day to shop.

What did you buy for your wife? :gift:

(I went to a crossdressing conference last week, but I knew enough to bring back several items for my wife.)