PDA

View Full Version : Taylor

Pages : [1] 2 3

Adam
02-26-2008, 07:13 PM
I was giveing this thought if i should or shouldent post this but i no you guys and girls care about Taylor as much as me so i will let you no what was posted in another forum we are both on

The doctors said Taylor is suffering from massive internal organ failures. They do NOT know what is causing the failures, but they are searching to find out. They think it might have something to do with Annorexia finally rearing it's ugly head for a grim grand finale. Taylor is on a ventilator, and barely clinging to life. Things are looking pretty bad right now.
Please continue to pray for Taylor. His mom and sister are on their way to Alabama right now. I will post the news as I find out.

The doctors say Taylor is not going to make it through this. They are keeping Taylor as comfortable as possible, and they think it is just a matter of time right now.
He is basicly in a coma. I think God might just need another special angel. I am so so sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news. I will update you all as I know
what is going on

I really hope its ok posting this but how upset i am right now about finding this out i thought you should no about this too i no many of you really like Taylor.

I am still not sure im doing right in posting this though!!!

CaptLex
02-26-2008, 07:31 PM
Oh jeez, that sounds scary. God, now I'm worried. :sad:

Thanks for the info, Adam, I hope we can find out more soon. :praying:

Tamara Croft
02-26-2008, 07:41 PM
I think Taylor would want us all to know, so we can all hold him in our prayers. I have no words to say :( This is just so sad to read :(

Thank you for letting us know.

Shelly Preston
02-26-2008, 07:48 PM
I think we should all pray and hope for an Angel to help Taylor in his time of need :(

For Taylor :Pray:

Wendy me
02-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Taylor will be in my thoughts and prayers as i know he will be in all of ours as well.......

Holly
02-26-2008, 07:55 PM
Prayers for Taylor and his family are at the throne now.

Valeria
02-26-2008, 07:56 PM
I also will be praying for him, and hoping for the best.

Cai
02-26-2008, 08:10 PM
Adam, I'm sure he'd want us to know.

I'll be praying.

CaptLex
02-26-2008, 08:17 PM
Oh God, this is so sad. Taylor has come so far with everything, physically and mentally, and is finally coming into himself. I can't believe it . . . I'm heartbroken. :brokenheart:

MJ
02-26-2008, 08:38 PM
we were sending pm just over a week ago . my Prayers for Taylor and his family ..

Ryan
02-26-2008, 08:46 PM
Oh my God.....I just dont have the words :( My thoughts and prayers are with him

bi_weird
02-26-2008, 08:46 PM
Wow that's really sad. He's in my thoughts. I hope he's happy.

wanttobejoe
02-26-2008, 09:53 PM
Ouch, that's really bad news and just when everything seemed to go better for him. He'll be in my thoughts.

Tristan
02-26-2008, 09:58 PM
Thanks for letting us know, Adam. This brought tears to my eyes. That poor boy, he's in my prayers.

Syr_SwitchyGQ
02-26-2008, 10:06 PM
:(:(:( Oh man... I just read this thread... that's terrible! I will be keeping him in my thoughts and hoping he recovers. His life was just looking up again too. :(

Cai
02-26-2008, 10:10 PM
is there going to be any way to keep updated on this, Adam?

CaptLex
02-26-2008, 10:17 PM
It's too bad none of us is anywhere near Alabama. I feel so useless . . . :sad:

Sares
02-26-2008, 10:28 PM
Oh my God. I'm new enough that I don't really know Taylor, but I've read so many of his posts, and he seems like such a genuinely nice, kind, open, and honest guy. This is awful news. :(

But he's strong -- and where there's strength, there's hope.

Cai
02-26-2008, 10:34 PM
It's too bad none of us is anywhere near Alabama. I feel so useless . . . :sad:

I know - I'd have gone there if I could. Even though they probably wouldn't let me in.

boi_0h
02-26-2008, 10:59 PM
That really sucks. I'm praying for Taylor, maybe he'll get a miracle, he was coming along so well with everything. :(

C.J.
02-27-2008, 12:24 AM
Oh my god. I don't know Taylor personally, but I know he's a good guy, and I like him. I'll be praying for him. :praying:

Even though I know he can't read this right now, I do want to say something in this post to Taylor:

You're strong, Taylor. From your posts alone, I know you've been through a lot, and you've managed it this far. I have faith in you, man. Even though I don't know you personally, I would like to one day - you're an amazing person, I can tell. I hope you can make it through this.

*gives hugs where they're needed*

ZenFrost
02-27-2008, 12:53 AM
This is utterly heartbreaking news. :brokenheart: Taylor is one of the strongest people I know, and I desperately want him to be okay. :praying: He is someone that I genuinely care about, I'm really hoping that he pulls through.

If someone does request you not to, this thread can always be deleted.

is there going to be any way to keep updated on this, Adam?

Here, I'll slap myself because I'm not Adam. :slap: But... you can check Taylor's personal website for updates. (I wont post the URL here 'cause I don't know if he wants it public but you can PM me or whatnot.)

Edit: P.S. C.J., who referred to him in the past tense? I can't see anyone that did that.

C.J.
02-27-2008, 01:25 AM
Edit: P.S. C.J., who referred to him in the past tense? I can't see anyone that did that.

I re-read the thread, and I'll edit that part out of my post, Zen. I guess I misread the "was doing so well" type comments - it's a little hard to read whenever you have tears blurring your already bad vision.

My apologizes,

- C.J.

Abraxas
02-27-2008, 02:19 AM
Oh god that's terrible. I've been wondering where he's been. :(
He seemed to have been doing so well. Please try to keep us updated; he's in my thoughts.

Zen-- can you PM me the link to his website?

BadassBabyBrother
02-27-2008, 03:25 AM
Man, I feel really sorry for Taylor, people like him shouldn't have to go through this kinda stuff. Yeah, I know, maybe I shouldn't be talking about him like that since I wasn't exactly a friend of his, but he seemed like a good guy, so.... I'll keep him in my mind.

Zen, would you mind PM:ing me the URL?

waspookie6
02-27-2008, 03:33 AM
Just at a loss for words at the moment - Taylor is such a kind and wise soul, he attracted so many from all over just through that alone.

Just pondering and mods can delete/edit:
I wonder if what happened to Gwyn really affected him more than he let on, he never did respond here after that incident.

This is so heartbreaking. I can only hope and pray for Taylor and his family. It is so hard to do anything from a keyboard and monitor aside from that.

Life is so fragile sometimes, this just isn't fair.

kerrianna
02-27-2008, 03:46 AM
:sad: I can't believe this. He seems like such a survivor. This is such sad sad news. He's too sweet and nice to have this happen.

Taylor, we're all praying for you man, you are an inspiration for all of us, so you don't listen to the doctors... you get that body kick started man, you come back to us.... please. :straightface:

Thanks for letting us know Adam.

:rose2: Please.

Kieron Andrew
02-27-2008, 04:17 AM
I feared the worse when i read this title, Taylor has been mentally battling with his weight again for a while now, that nightmare cycle had started all over again...he has always said if something was up he wanted us to know about it...Adam you did right posting this here he will thank you for it....if you get any more information please let us know

Taylor we're all rooting for you buddy, Please come back to us! :(

Ryan
02-27-2008, 04:29 AM
I sure hope there is some news about Taylor soon, he has been in my thoughts all night.

DanielMacBride
02-27-2008, 04:43 AM
OMG...I have lit Brighid's flame and will be staying up tonight to have some words with the powers that be.....I never met Taylor in person but he is still My brother and this is just horrible :(

I want to ask everyone here to please send Taylor all the love you can - don't focus on the negatives, just think of the Taylor we all know and that should put a smile on your face :) He's a tough cookie, that's for sure - and if we all send him love and positive vibes I know he will know.

Daniel

Nicki B
02-27-2008, 05:29 AM
We're all praying for you, Taylor...

:hugs:

mylitta
02-27-2008, 05:43 AM
That is such sad news- thinking of Taylor and his family at this time.

Felix
02-27-2008, 05:54 AM
Omg!!!! I have been talking to Taylor for almost two years now he is such a great guy so caring and loving and kind. I've always had a soft spot for him. I was so pleased at all the stuff he was doing lately and this talk he was gonna give and everything he was so fired up :sad: I was worried about him when he said his throat was bad and thought this need clearing up quick!! Can't believe it its not really sinking in :( I was in bed when I got the text off Ryan telling me this awful news!! He would want us to know Adam definitely so thanx so much :hugs: I will be sending as much positive energy as I can muster to him, still can't believe it :sad: Please keep us informed Adam, thanx xx Felix :hugs::hugs:

SirTrey
02-27-2008, 08:17 AM
I don't even know what to say....I just feel so terrible about this....He's been through so much and is such a great guy...and I have also been wondering where he's been....My love and thoughts go out to him and his family. :hugs:

Tamara Croft
02-27-2008, 08:24 AM
you can check Taylor's personal website for updates. (I wont post the URL here 'cause I don't know if he wants it public but you can PM me or whatnot.)(link removed, keeping it private, pm us for the info)

Is there any news today?

Tobie
02-27-2008, 08:24 AM
I'm stunned, in tears. I wish I knew what to say, but I don't.

So I sit and pray.

Kieron Andrew
02-27-2008, 08:26 AM
Is there any news today?

nope look on the website the last post was at 11.23pm last night by gillyflower, saying it doesnt look good but she will be back with an update when possible

Adam
02-27-2008, 09:26 AM
Been emailing a freind of his looks as if he is hanging in there same as he was yesterday as soon as i hear anything i will let you all no :hugs:

did not sleep much last night was sitting in my room with the light off just thinking about him all night i just real hope he can prove doctors wrong because i do think there not always right

Kieron Andrew
02-27-2008, 09:29 AM
i just real hope he can prove doctors wrong because i do think there not always right

I totally agree with you, hes defied the doctors before, he can do it again!, come on Taylor we got your back covered in prayer dude!!

SirTrey
02-27-2008, 09:32 AM
i just real hope he can prove doctors wrong because i do think there not always right
That's very true, they aren't always right.....and Taylor has been through a lot and come through it....He's strong....We just need to keep sending that good energy to him along with our love....and hope for the best.

Emily Ann Brown
02-27-2008, 09:35 AM
I just got on and saw this......OMGosh.....I am speechless.....I counted Taylor a special friend, we have been PM buddies for a while now.

If it needs to be said he is now on my daily prayer list as well.

Come on buddy, you can beat this.

Emily Ann

Felix
02-27-2008, 11:06 AM
I have all my friends thinking and sending positive healing energies his way xx Felix :hugs::hugs:

John
02-27-2008, 11:24 AM
Oh damn. You'll be in my thoughts Taylor. x

(thanks for keeping us in the know, Adam)

DanielMacBride
02-27-2008, 11:40 AM
I have asked all My friends at Chameleons to spare some positive healing energy and love to send Taylor's way....I can't be there in Alabama but I am sure as hell going to put as much energy as I can into sending healing vibes and love to My brother. I hate feeling so damn useless so I am going to put all My energy into Taylor right now, it's the least I can do for someone who has done so much to help so many of us.

Daniel

Edit: I can't possibly sleep right now, so I am folding origami cranes for Taylor instead.

Mariah
02-27-2008, 11:42 AM
wow, I don't really know taylor, just from what he posted but it a great tragaty if a hansome guy like him goes :( I hope get pulls through.

keris

Kieron Andrew
02-27-2008, 11:43 AM
ive just signed up to send my thoughts on his site...so someone must be managing it for him whilst he's out of action, just wanted to let people know just in case they were thinking of signing up

Adam
02-27-2008, 11:50 AM
ive just signed up to send my thoughts on his site...so someone must be managing it for him whilst he's out of action, just wanted to let people know just in case they were thinking of signing up

His uncle rodger runs the site for him and does all the tech stuff

Kieron Andrew
02-27-2008, 11:52 AM
His uncle rodger runs the site for him and does all the tech stuff
ok cool :D.....

Sharon
02-27-2008, 12:05 PM
Wow, this is just so stunning and sad. :sad:

If prayer and good thoughts do any good, then Taylor has all I can provide.

Ann D Bluebird
02-27-2008, 01:03 PM
That's awful news. So sorry to hear it and sending all my best wishes to Taylor and his folks: hang on in there buddy!

Cai
02-27-2008, 01:14 PM
:praying:

Hang in there, Taylor.

Leo Lane
02-27-2008, 01:35 PM
I don't know what to say or do. It is so rotten that things like this can come out of nowhere.

We're all thinking of you, Taylor.

ZenFrost
02-27-2008, 01:41 PM
Taylor posted his website on the forum a while back, it is open to all to see

I was just concerned about his crazy stalker getting the URL in case she'd missed it before.

Tamara Croft
02-27-2008, 01:57 PM
I was just concerned about his crazy stalker getting the URL in case she'd missed it before.Ah yes, I forgot about that... maybe I should delete it... and members can PM for the link.

BadassBabyBrother
02-27-2008, 02:05 PM
Ah yes, I forgot about that... maybe I should delete it... and members can PM for the link.

You know, I think that if the woman is just as psycho as I've lead to believe she is, the damage has already been done a long time ago. 'Sides, the site has good moderators, so I doubt that she can do much to hurt Taylor there.

Lora Olivia
02-27-2008, 02:15 PM
All positive vibes that I can send that way. Hang in there bro.

kerrianna
02-27-2008, 02:26 PM
Sending you all my love and prayers Taylor.

You don't have to go, you know. 62159

Sandra
02-27-2008, 03:15 PM
This is so sad he will be in my thoughts.

Flameboy
02-27-2008, 04:21 PM
This is terrible news - I'm fairly new here, so I don't know Taylor very well yet, but from the posts I've read he's so obviously a lovely guy.

I dunno what else to say really, except that my thoughts are with him.

Dave

waspookie6
02-27-2008, 05:19 PM
While many of us may not ascribe to a particular religion, there is strength in "prayer" regardless of what form that is.

I sincerely ask that everyone who is touched by Taylor to ask others to join them in a prayer circle or chain, asking for our deep wishes for a recovery be granted. They do not need to know him to join in the power this generates, they only need know there is a soul who is in need of support that is beyond our control.

Now I will turn off all electronics and start from that quiet and still place in my own soul to Taylor. Please join me at any time to do the same, the method does not matter.

Kieron Andrew
02-27-2008, 06:37 PM
posting this on behalf of our poccy.....http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3YGD6XhYqlw

EDIT:- im off to bed now, those that have my number if there is any news text me to get my ass out of bed!

Ryan
02-27-2008, 06:49 PM
I had made a video too, but had set it to private...I had a few messages and replied to them, so I guess I will open the vid back up aswel if thats ok!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=exyS6x3lCes

Kieron Andrew
02-27-2008, 06:51 PM
I had made a video too, but had set it to private...I had a few messages and replied to them, so I guess I will open the vid back up aswel if thats ok!

if you want to open it up Ryan set the comments to be moderated before they are posted if you are worried

Ryan
02-27-2008, 06:55 PM
if you want to open it up Ryan set the comments to be moderated before they are posted if you are worried

Thanks buddy have done

waspookie6
02-27-2008, 07:17 PM
posting this on behalf of our poccy.....http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3YGD6XhYqlw

EDIT:- im off to bed now, those that have my number if there is any news text me to get my ass out of bed!
Thanks Kieron for doing that. Taylor is proud of you for stepping forth in the ways he did for others to share and grow :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
02-27-2008, 07:20 PM
Thanks Kieron for doing that. Taylor is proud of you for stepping forth in the ways he did for others to share and grow :hugs:
dont thank just me for doing this there are others that have actually made the videos in the first place please give them the recognition they deserve too :D..i am just passing the word around because i love and respect the little guy more than anyone i can think of, in a short time of knowing him he has had more of an impact on me than any other single person in my life...

Cai
02-27-2008, 07:27 PM
in a short time of knowing him he has had more of an impact on me than any other single person in my life...

Me too Kieron.

And I made an appt today to speak with the campus psychologist - for my food issues. Taylor deserves that much from me. I wish I'd listened sooner, but I'm doing it now.

Kieron Andrew
02-27-2008, 07:28 PM
Me too Kieron.

And I made an appt today to speak with the campus psychologist - for my food issues. Taylor deserves that much from me. I wish I'd listened sooner, but I'm doing it now.

Proud of you buddy :hugs: and I know Taylor is too :D

Cai
02-27-2008, 07:36 PM
Thanks Kieron.

I'm a little disappointed in myself that it took something this serious to finally get me to face dealing with my problems. But at least I'm doing it.

mistunderstood
02-27-2008, 07:41 PM
I sit here and read these posts and do not know what to say. I miss Taylor and wish he was on right know so we could tease him about being so young looking or about his posting so many pictures or hell anything but this.

Kieron Andrew
02-27-2008, 07:45 PM
Thanks Kieron.

I'm a little disappointed in myself that it took something this serious to finally get me to face dealing with my problems. But at least I'm doing it.

its only you being human Cai, many of us dont do things we are told or advised unless under pressure!!....it was Taylor that made me get off my ass and make an appointment for Gender Counselling for Friday, unbeknown to him, then when i read the first post here, it makes me want to follow through with it even more

Right im no good to Taylor being exhausted so i am definitely off to bed now even though i dont want to...

Cai
02-27-2008, 08:04 PM
Yeah, Kieron - try to get some sleep. You're not going to help him by sitting here. I had to convince myself of that to get to classes this morning, but it's true.

Nicole Erin
02-27-2008, 08:23 PM
Taylor is still pretty young and is strong. I have a feeling he will pull this.
Soon he will be hanging out with us again. :)

Upon his return, he will be glad to see there are so many folks here who are thinking of him.

Syr_SwitchyGQ
02-27-2008, 08:29 PM
Is there still no news? I've been worried sick all day. :( Please anybody let us know if you hear anything...

Cai
02-27-2008, 08:31 PM
Tobias - the only news is that there's been no change. Do you have his personal site? I'll PM you if you don't.

Syr_SwitchyGQ
02-27-2008, 08:33 PM
No, I don't... could you PM that to me? Thanks. :hugs:

CaptLex
02-27-2008, 08:35 PM
We're all with you, Cai. :hugs:

I have to go to bed too . . . I just can't think anymore. My brain is drained. :doh:

Praying for the best news soon. :Pray:

Cai
02-27-2008, 08:37 PM
No, I don't... could you PM that to me? Thanks. :hugs:

Sent.

Lex - thanks, I appreciate the support.

JacquiUKTV
02-27-2008, 09:36 PM
And I too will offer prayers for Taylor.

:love: J.

KrazyKat
02-27-2008, 10:25 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are beaming to Alabama!!

C'mon, Taylor, come back to us!!

:hugs:Kat and Karen

Cai
02-27-2008, 11:05 PM
I'm going to bed myself. Goodnight all :hugs: and good wishes for Taylor.

SirTrey
02-27-2008, 11:22 PM
Going to bed, too....If there is any news, will someone please PM Me or IM Me on Yahoo? Thanks....(if anyone doesn't have My Yahoo ID, it's TreyLSmith@yahoo.com)....I would really appreciate it, I can't seem to stop thinking about Taylor and wondering how he's doing...Nite all.

Kate Simmons
02-28-2008, 02:23 AM
I'm truely at a loss here and this is the first I've even been able to say anything since Kez told me yesterday. I was thinking not our Taylor. Sorry guys, I'm doing my best with this but it's tough. I'm with Felix with sending out the positive energy. My thoughts are with him and his family.

kerrianna
02-28-2008, 03:25 AM
Christy on Taylor's home site posted late this evening that they smuggled in Taylor's dog to the hospital and guided his hand to pat him, and a few tears rolled down Taylor's cheeks.

If he thinks he can slip away quietly he's got another think coming. We're not ready to let him go.

My wish is that Taylor can feel this huge hand of support and love that we reach out to him and know that it's safe for him to stay, that he's got a place in the world and in our hearts.

I know Taylor is close to God, so I humbly ask God to please not take him to your side yet. There is so much good he can do for this hurting world. He is needed here. Please, God.

Kieron Andrew
02-28-2008, 05:46 AM
Christy on Taylor's home site posted late this evening that they smuggled in Taylor's dog to the hospital and guided his hand to pat him, and a few tears rolled down Taylor's cheeks.

If he thinks he can slip away quietly he's got another think coming. We're not ready to let him go.

My wish is that Taylor can feel this huge hand of support and love that we reach out to him and know that it's safe for him to stay, that he's got a place in the world and in our hearts.

I know Taylor is close to God, so I humbly ask God to please not take him to your side yet. There is so much good he can do for this hurting world. He is needed here. Please, God.
Hi Kez, thanks for this, i just checked for updates myself and saw the same post so i will copy & paste what was said, it did bring a tear but a small mischievious smile to my face to think he is still with us :D

I just got off the phone, and I have a small, but hopeful update for you all tonight. Craig took Taylor's Cabbage Patch Kid Zack to the hospital last night to be with Taylor. This afternoon, one of Taylor's nurses conspired with Taylor's sister Denise, and Angie- and they snuck Dew (Taylor's dog) in to see him. Angie guided Taylors hand and helped him pet Dew. Craig said that a few tears rolled down Taylor's cheek!!!
Please keep all of the prayers and thoughts coming folks! Taylor and his entire family thank you all for all of your prayers and support.

Hugs- Christy

Come on Taylor you can do this, Dew wants his Pop back with him! and we want our boy back!

Felix
02-28-2008, 05:47 AM
Still stunned by all of this can't stop thinking about him he's such a lovely dude :hugs: Any news today yet????? xx Felix :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
02-28-2008, 05:48 AM
Any news today yet????? xx Felix :hugs:
Latest news is above Felix :), the little guy is giving it all he's got to stay with us

GypsyKaren
02-28-2008, 06:02 AM
I am just devastated by this and I'm at a loss for words, I can't stop crying and I won't stop praying.

Karen Starlene :star: :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
02-28-2008, 06:11 AM
im having to go out in about an hour for a few hours if anyone hears anything text me or call, a few here have my number...get one of the UK peeps to do so

Felix
02-28-2008, 06:29 AM
Thanx Kieron xx Felix :hugs:

Drake
02-28-2008, 08:12 AM
Aw man... I leave here for a day and come back to this. This is absolutely horrible. I know I haven't been here very long but I have a routine where I join a forum (which I plan on staying at for a while), I dig through the really older posts so I can get to know the personalities of the people... and man... Taylor was such a strong guy. He doesn't deserve this...

It's been a while since I last prayed, but I'll make sure to send some prayers to Taylor tonight and ask God to send some of the fortune he's been giving to me all my life his way.

SirTrey
02-28-2008, 08:50 AM
Below is the latest update from Taylor's site....Keep those good thoughts, prayers, and positive energy going....I will keep an eye on the site and if there are any more updates, I will post them...**Trey**

Hi everybody,
Angie here. I'm in AL. right now and wanted to give you an update. Taylor is not doing well. Of course we haven't given up hope and are praying for a miracle of sorts.
Taylor is very swollen and the kidneys are not producing urine. There is a respirator to give breaths...sometimes Taylor is breathing over the machine.
There seems to be some reactions sometimes....definitely a response to Dew and other things that are said. We are waiting for results from a second EEG they took recently to see how much brain activity is present. I believe there is something going on in there since there are responses sometimes but we don't know how much. The doctor said it's too early to tell how this may go. It's important to keep the prayers going.

We are all surrounding Taylor with much love and speaking words of comfort and affirmation. Many of her family are here as well as close personal friends. I know all of you are hurting too and your hearts are with us here in AL. We really need the strength of your prayers right now. This is painstakingly difficult.
I'm personally praying that God's will be done. As much as we want Taylor to live, I certainly don't want to see a compromised life...Taylor as a vegetable is not acceptable.
This is very heartbreaking and so sad to see this but I take comfort in knowing that Taylor may be at peace soon. There has been alot of pain he's had to deal with in life. I believe this was accidental and not intentional.
Thank you all for your prayers, support and concern. I will try and check back with you later. I'm staying here at the apartment with Craig. God be with each of you and give you peace.
Angie

Adam
02-28-2008, 09:07 AM
Thanks for the update Trey :hugs:

just got back from being out was hopeing for good news there is still hope i am holding on to that hope

Lisa Golightly
02-28-2008, 09:30 AM
Stunned... Simply stunned...

SirTrey
02-28-2008, 10:18 AM
Another update from Angie on Taylor's site.....

Suzy, I will give the message that you send your love as well as the other friends here on this site. I do believe Taylor can hear and as I mentioned is sometimes responsive facially.
We brought Dew up yesterday and placed his hand on Dew's body. Wow, did the face ever contort! that made us all smile.
Thanks for your prayers and love!

CaptLex
02-28-2008, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the update, Trey. At least we have a little more info on what's going on with him physically. The news about the doggy is encouraging - there's a bit of hope that there's brain activity. Hope is good.

Hang in there, Taylor. :Pray:

Victoria Anne
02-28-2008, 10:30 AM
I cant believe this is happening , tears filled my eyes as I read this, Taylor you are in our prayers , please keep us posted Adam.

ZenFrost
02-28-2008, 10:47 AM
I keep checking his site to see if there's any updates and I've been keeping him in my thoughts. I'm so happy that he was a little responsive at least. If only they could sneak Van in to see him too...

Tamara Croft
02-28-2008, 10:48 AM
Still hoping and praying for Taylor this morning, sending lots of love and hugs... maybe I should send him a kick up the butt to get his butt outta that bed :(

SirTrey
02-28-2008, 10:49 AM
If only they could sneak Van in to see him too...
Yeah, Kieron and I were thinking the same thing....He loves Van so much, too....Hey, they got one dog in....?? Thinking of Taylor constantly, too......

Sandra
02-28-2008, 10:53 AM
He will continue to be in my thoughts.

Kieron Andrew
02-28-2008, 11:07 AM
Just got back online...to see Taylor has given some kind of response is encouraging :)....Hang in there Buddy, God doesnt need another angel just yet....

SirTrey
02-28-2008, 11:18 AM
Hey everyone....I got Taylor a boy Cabbage Patch doll from all of us...and am going to send it....Am going to send it along with any printed out messages you want to include...so let's get one post going with well wishes, sort of "electronically signed"...I will copy and paste them and print them out...and send it along with the doll....and ask them to read them to him....hoping to get it out today, maybe overnight it....am PM'ing his uncle to get the hospital address....so, if you want to send Taylor a message, please do so ASAP...Thanks, **Trey**

Cai
02-28-2008, 11:20 AM
Trey, do you want messages here or in a new post?

Kieron Andrew
02-28-2008, 11:21 AM
Trey, do you want messages here or in a new post?

Here Cai, Trey is going to print out the whole thread

mistunderstood
02-28-2008, 11:23 AM
Thinking of you buddy we need you back here.

SirTrey
02-28-2008, 11:28 AM
Update: The doll's name is "Matthew Cruz", he is wearing a little tie...and has an ice cream cone....He's very cute. I hope they get an address to Me soon, I have to leave in a few hours for My doctor's appointment, and I am hoping to overnight this today.

Adam
02-28-2008, 11:28 AM
thats great Trey thankyou

Get better Taylor we are all thinking of you buddy hang in there we are all waiting to see you posting again missing you lots (((hugs))) Prove them doctors wrong you have done it before.

all my love
Adam

Kieron Andrew
02-28-2008, 11:37 AM
Taylor,

My buddy, my brother, you are an inspiration to us ALL, a true warrior amongst men....you've fought so hard against this long battle, we all know you can do it again...hang on in there dude, we are all missing you greatly and love you loads....keep fighting the good fight

Love

Kieron

CaptLex
02-28-2008, 11:43 AM
Taylor:

We miss you, dude. If anyone can pull out of this, it's you. Your strong, positive spirit is an inspiration to us all. Sending you much love. :love:

Your friend,

Lex

EDIT: Thanks so much for doing this, Trey. :koc:

SirTrey
02-28-2008, 11:45 AM
Taylor....Meet Matthew Cruz, a new "little guy" to add to your collection of Cabbage Patch dolls....He comes to you from all of your brothers on the board who love you and need you....Please fight and come back to us.....You are strong and we believe in you, dude....You are special....I want you to know I am starting T today...and that I listened to your you tube video about "being who you are"....and was inspired by it....You do that for a lot of us...you inspire us, touch us, and we are with you in spirit...Each of us....Helping you to fight...as we KNOW you would do for us....Peace....**Trey** :hugs:

Cai
02-28-2008, 11:45 AM
Taylor,
You've been such an inspiration to me. You're a fighter, you're so strong, you can do this.

You've changed my life for the better, Taylor.

Your friend Cai

Tamara Croft
02-28-2008, 11:47 AM
Taylor, I remember when you very first joined the forum and I thought you were underage ;) I couldn't believe your age lol... You've grown into a lovely young man and gone through so much in your life, today, is not the day you're giving up, nor tomorrow, or the next day, or the next year. You have so much fight in you, so much strength, courage and love, are you ready to give those up?

I don't pray to be honest, but today I pray through my tears, pray that you come back to us. You're a fighter, you must NOT give up, we, your family here, will not give up on you, come back to us Taylor, as much as you need us, we need you too :hugs:

All my love

Tamara xx

Syr_SwitchyGQ
02-28-2008, 11:49 AM
Taylor,

You're an amazing individual and one of the strongest people I know. If anyone can come back from this, it's you. Keep holding on, and keep on fighting. We're all behind you 100%. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Love,
Tobias

caitlin
02-28-2008, 11:54 AM
I was giveing this thought if i should or shouldent post this but i no you guys and girls care about Taylor as much as me so i will let you no what was posted in another forum we are both on

I really hope its ok posting this but how upset i am right now about finding this out i thought you should no about this too i no many of you really like Taylor.

IMHO what you posted is wonderful ...perfect for the thread...

God bless you Taylor...hang in there...as has been stated, Drs can be wrong, trust me on this, I'm an RN. Know this, that your inspiration has given life to many of us in here...peace...

MJ
02-28-2008, 12:09 PM
Taylor ,

Please get well soon . Remember our last " PM " We Have to Finnish our message *** my gag reflexes of a porn star *** :heehee: Sending my love and preyer's to you . god bless you
Love and Hugs your friend
Marissa , MJ
PS ..To everyone else it's not what you think .. Taylor and i attempt at hospital humor . ever had a swab from the back of your throat

John
02-28-2008, 12:09 PM
Taylor, we don't know eachother well, but your still an inspiration for me. Thank you.

SirTrey
02-28-2008, 12:13 PM
Here is Matthew Cruz....thought you all might like to see him....Sorry it's so big, tried to resize the pic, but couldn't....Maybe Tam can? Thanks :)
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc121/SirTrey_2007/MatthewCruz2.jpg

CaptLex
02-28-2008, 12:21 PM
Here is Matthew Cruz....thought you all might like to see him....
Aww, he's cute! I love the tie and suspenders . . . looks like a baby lawyer. :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
02-28-2008, 12:24 PM
Aww, he's cute! I love the tie and suspenders . . . looks like a baby lawyer. :heehee:

:heehee: Trouser braces! :tongueout, but im not gonna argue here lol, although Taylor would probably laugh his ass off lol

That is one cute CPK! a cutey for a cutey eh?

Tamara Croft
02-28-2008, 12:28 PM
Trey the picture is fine, no need to resize it :)

He is a cutey, I'm sure Taylor will love him. Thank you for doing that, it's just so completely selfless :kissing:

Ryan
02-28-2008, 12:32 PM
Taylor, our beloved Brother, please know we all love you loads, n we need you to keep on fighting. We are all praying and thinking of you at this time, and we hope to see you back with us soon. Huge hugs, heaps of love, and continuous prayers and thoughts, Ryan, x

DanielMacBride
02-28-2008, 12:40 PM
Taylor, you are My brother and I have so much admiration and respect for you - you are one of the most beautiful people I know and always willing to share your experiences to help others. You inspire Me to stay true to who I am when things get rough, and now I have My specialist's appointment next week so am likely to be approved for T and will be starting soon, and I will be thinking of you the whole time, bro. You are one of the most tenacious fighters I have ever met, you never let things beat you - everyone here on the board misses you and is praying for you and sending you love and healing energy. I have a flame vigil going here for you and am folding as many paper cranes as I can (if you have heard the story of Sadako and the thousand paper cranes you will know that cranes symbolise honour and loyalty - 2 qualities I think you have in spades - and that the Japanese believe that if you fold 1000 paper cranes, your wish for good health will be granted. So I will give it My best shot to make a thousand for you).

I know your work here is not done yet, My brother - hang in there and I will keep you in My thoughts and prayers (and My origami LOL).

Love you bro,

Daniel

SirTrey
02-28-2008, 12:52 PM
Thank you for doing that, it's just so completely selfless
No, it's not....I have an agenda...To at least try to do something that might encourage Taylor to get better....so we could have him back.

Emily Ann Brown
02-28-2008, 01:44 PM
Taylor......

You aren't getting out of taking me out this easily !!!!! Who else is as studly and hot as you are???

You are in my prayers hun.

Emily Ann

Deborah Jane
02-28-2008, 01:53 PM
I,m praying for you..Please come back to us soon little brother:love:

C.J.
02-28-2008, 03:05 PM
Thank you for the update on Taylor...I've been thinking about him all night and the day today.

Taylor, hang in there, man. You're strong and I know you can pull through this. :hugs:

- C.J.

Sandra
02-28-2008, 03:23 PM
Taylor you can get through this, after all we need someone here to keep all the other guys in hand or they'll just run wild.

Please just find the strenght to fight this and get back to us.

Big :hugs:

Love Sandra
xxx

kerrianna
02-28-2008, 03:29 PM
I sent Taylor another message through Craig on Taylor's website, but I want him to know:

WE LOVE YOU LITTLE BUDDY!!!
YOU ROCK!!!:love:

You're in my prayers and thoughts all the time, kiddo.
You know how to battle.
This is worth it Taylor.
You can climb back with us. We're here for you.
The guys will crush you with hugs and handshakes and the girls will cover you with smooches, and you'll know just how much you mean to us.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Tamara Croft
02-28-2008, 03:38 PM
No, it's not....I have an agenda...To at least try to do something that might encourage Taylor to get better....so we could have him back.Yes it is and don't argue with me... cus I slap harder ;)

Cai
02-28-2008, 05:06 PM
Update from Angie on Taylor's site:

Do you know I told Taylor that his many friends online miss him, love him and are praying for him? There was a facial reaction when I mentioned you all to him (I tried to remember as many names as I could). I know how much Taylor cares about all of you. So very much!
We are not seeing too much change other than the swollenness is a bit worse since there is no kidney action. There is still some responses such as head moving and facial reactions (sometimes coughing and gagging on the tube down his throat).

Abraxas
02-28-2008, 05:53 PM
Hey Taylor buddy. I've been thinking about you constantly, reading the websites as often as I can for updates.
You can do this, bro. Human beings are incredibly strong when they want to be and, as transpeople, we're forced to be stronger than most. So don't give up; you can pull through this.
We miss you, and we want your ass back here!
Love you bro,
Benny

Sharon
02-28-2008, 05:57 PM
You have an awful lot of brothers and sisters pulling for you, Taylor, and we all await your recovery and return. If our love gives you strength, soon you will have the strength of ten men.

:love: :love:

Shelly Preston
02-28-2008, 07:41 PM
Please get well Taylor :love:

We want you back here with all of us :hugs:

Holly
02-28-2008, 07:46 PM
Hi Taylor... still thinking about you alot and praying my little knees off! I keep checking this thread for a message the you have completely recovered... can you please take care of that for us? God speed.

christid66
02-28-2008, 08:11 PM
Taylor,
Although we've never corresponded, you're in my thoughts and prayers and puts any problems that I have in my life in perspective.

I pray that you come through this and that you get the chance to be truly happy.

Stay strong

CaptLex
02-28-2008, 08:14 PM
Update from Angie on Taylor's site:

I find that encouraging . . . he's reacting. Sounds like he's trying to me. There's hope in that. :happy:

Thanks for posting it, Cai. :hugs:

Stargirl
02-28-2008, 08:30 PM
Don't forget the dream.

boi_0h
02-28-2008, 09:43 PM
Hey Taylor-- Just hang in there buddy. I know you're strong enough to make it through this. Just keep on fighting. I'm praying for you and keeping you in my thoughts all the time, and we're all pulling for you, we need you to come back to us.
- Shaun

SirTrey
02-28-2008, 09:44 PM
Update...I heard back from Taylor's Mom and she sent Me the address to send Matthew Cruz to him....which I am doing tomorrow....I am going to FedEx it (overnight) to his roommate, Craig, so that they can get it to him as soon as possible....Also, I am printing out the entire thread as we speak and am also going to enclose that along with the doll....He's hanging in there....He's one strong guy!! Hugs, **Trey**

Tristan
02-28-2008, 11:12 PM
Taylor has been in my thoughts all day and not being able to check up on how he was doing was maddening. Glad to hear there have been some positive signs and so happy they got one of his doggies into see them.

Taylor, my bro,

It's heartbreaking to hear of you being in so much pain, so ill. I pray for comfort for you, for a relief to it is what you are enduring, and for the strength to overcome it. You are in my thoughts and prayers and you cross my mind a million times a day. Someone once said this to me and it meant a great deal to me to hear it so I want to say it to you in case you need to hear it. No matter how scared and alone we all feel some times in this world, someone is thinking about you and cares. I think all of your brothers and sisters here are thinking about you, worrying about you, and praying for you. We are here, and we care. Peace and love.

Tristan

Syr_SwitchyGQ
02-28-2008, 11:20 PM
He's hanging in there....He's one strong guy!! Hugs, **Trey**

Glad to hear that there's been some positive signs, and I laughed out loud when I heard that they snuck Dew in. But I'm with Tristan - having so much to do when all I want to do is check in and see how Taylor's doing is really frustrating. Thanks for letting us all know.

Taylor buddy, hang in there.... we're all rooting for you.... you're incredibly strong person and I know you can beat this. **sending positive thoughts and many hugs** ~Tobias

Cai
02-28-2008, 11:29 PM
But I'm with Tristan - having so much to do when all I want to do is check in and see how Taylor's doing is really frustrating.

I know. God, do I know. I'm trying to go through the motions of my life, because I'm not doing anyone any good sitting here, refreshing my internet browser.

Taylor, bud, you need to get better. If only for the sake of my grades. :p

(I hope everyone understands I'm not trying to be flippant. I'm trying so hard for Taylor's sake to stay positive, though.)

ZenFrost
02-29-2008, 12:05 AM
(I hope everyone understands I'm not trying to be flippant. I'm trying so hard for Taylor's sake to stay positive, though.)

We can read between the lines. :hugs: And we all want very much for Taylor to get better, I know.

Daintre
02-29-2008, 12:44 AM
I wish I had the capacity to be able to help, I feel very useless, I pray for Taylor and he is in my thoughts daily. I think he has some great fellows here on his team, very positive I think.I come and read this thread daily hoping for news. I only wish I could do more.

CaptLex
02-29-2008, 01:02 AM
I come and read this thread daily hoping for news. I only wish I could do more.
I feel the same way, Jen. Wish I could do more. I come on here every chance I get, hoping to hear something good. It's nice to be among others who feel the same, and I know Taylor would be touched that there are so many. :hugs:

kerrianna
02-29-2008, 03:54 AM
This is wisdom sent to me from the horses, Taylor. They want you to know:

"Awaken Taylor and listen. Hear the beautiful sounds of the hoofbeats of your future."

waspookie6
02-29-2008, 05:01 AM
Keep checking here often as well, very good to hear he loved having Dew snuck in to see him.

Hope Taylor knows there are so many of us he has touched our lives in one way or another, he never hesitated to respond to a post or PM. Taylor is just that kind of giving soul.
Now to give some of that back so he can regain his own strength to fight.

Peace,
WasPookie

Felix
02-29-2008, 05:11 AM
Taylor bud words can't say how I feel :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xx Felix :love:

Abraxas
02-29-2008, 05:18 AM
I made a video for Taylor. It's me playing 'If We Hold on Together.'
Would someone mind passing it along for me? I'm not sure who/where to send it to...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=K2yWmtloi_Q

I hope the video works...

C.J.
02-29-2008, 05:22 AM
I can't stop thinking about Taylor. I've viewed this thread I don't know how many times in the last 20 minutes.

I haven't been a member here for very long and I don't even know Taylor personally, but I can feel him and know him through the way I'm feeling, if that makes sense. I know he's a good person - if he wasn't I doubt I would be feeling such strong and incredible raw emotion right now.

- C.J.

Sandra
02-29-2008, 05:24 AM
Abraxas that was so nice :hugs:

Abraxas
02-29-2008, 05:28 AM
Thanks, Sandra. I hope Taylor gets to hear it and likes it.

C.J.
02-29-2008, 05:33 AM
Would someone mind passing it along for me? I'm not sure who/where to send it to...

That was really nice. I'm sure Taylor will like it. :hugs:

- C.J.

Abraxas
02-29-2008, 05:35 AM
Thanks, C.J. :hugs:

battybattybats
02-29-2008, 07:42 AM
Taylor,
With every fibre of my being I will you to make a full recovery. To become strong and well and to live a powerful and influential life!
I believe in you.

SirTrey
02-29-2008, 08:25 AM
Hi everyone! I talked to Craig a bit ago, and he wanted me to give you ALL a message. He said that he would be more than happy to print out personal messages and pictures for Taylor if you email them to him. He also said if anyone wanted to make video messages for Taylor and his family, and post them on YouTube (and email the link to him) he would be happy to share the messages. Again, Thank you ALL so much for all of the prayers and well wishes for Taylor!!
Hugs- Christy
Craig's email address follows. craig2536@gmail.com
This was posted on Taylor's site, so anyone who has made YouTube videos for him or wants to send messages can do so via Craig (who is Taylor's roommate, for anyone who doesn't know)....Also, the doll is being FedEx'd overnight delivery tonight, so Taylor will have him by tomorrow...I also printed out the entire thread and enclosed the messages in the box....They are going to read them to him, so he will hear all of your messages of love, hope, and encouragement....Will keep an eye on the site today and keep you all updated as much as I can....Hugs, **Trey**

CaptLex
02-29-2008, 08:28 AM
They are going to read them to him, so he will hear all of your messages of love, hope, and encouragement
That's great, Trey, Taylor needs to know how much we love, miss and need him. :happy:

Wendy me
02-29-2008, 08:32 AM
it seams so easy to get caught up in our every day things that at the time are important to us ...........then some thing like this happens to Taylor... and it makes us think abought just how small our troubles are ......as we all struggle through our lives .....it's amazing how out of no were thoughts of Taylor... come up ....

i don't spend a lot of time over here with the guys ... but i do regard them all as part of my family here as we all are .... my thoughts and prayers go out to our brother Taylor....

Taylor so many people here in your family are wishing and praying for you .... know this you have truly touched a place in every one here..... i can't Waite until your up and abought ..... your family here loves you...........

Nicki B
02-29-2008, 09:11 AM
For those of us who don't have the address of Taylor's site - please keep us posted, with any developments?

I think there are many of us out here praying for him..

SirTrey
02-29-2008, 09:13 AM
Angie's latest update......

Hi,

Just wanted to touch base with everyone. There haven't been too many changes. They are getting more restrictive with enforcing visiting hours so we can only go up for 30 minutes at a time at certain hours. Taylor still looks pretty bad but since we are getting some responses occasionally we haven't given up hope. Please keep all the prayers going. I know our Father will do what's best for our beloved Taylor. Thanks for being there! Christy, I appreciate your support and all you're doing for Taylor to spread the word. And the rest of you who are praying, sending emails, flowers, gifts, etc. You are very special and if Taylor were awake would be moved to tears. Last night Craig read some of the email messages to Taylor. Hugs to you all.

Kieron Andrew
02-29-2008, 09:17 AM
For those of us who don't have the address of Taylor's site - please keep us posted, with any developments?

I think there are many of us out here praying for him..

If anyone wants the site address, please feel free to PM me....

Di
02-29-2008, 01:00 PM
Still In my prayers...just wish there was something I could do.Thank you for the update.

ZenFrost
02-29-2008, 01:43 PM
Just hang in there Taylor, we're all rooting for you. :hugs:

mylitta
02-29-2008, 01:45 PM
Keep coming back for news. Holding Taylor in my thoughts.

Cai
02-29-2008, 02:48 PM
Another update from Taylor's site:

We got some signs of hope today, everybody. It's too soon to tell about recovery but Taylor opened eyes today and was blinking... ALOT. Family was present and there seems to be more awareness such as choking and gagging on the tube. But the eyes were a BIG deal since they haven't been moving since admittance. They are doing dialysis today to expel toxins from the body so hopefully that will help a little.
We continue to pray and hope for the best! The EEG shows more brain activity than yesterday. The good news.... Taylor is NOT brain dead.

Please, keep prayers going and thanks so much for your support. Taylor is still VERY critical and they are still giving a poor prognosis, but to finally see some signs of life is a real encouragement.

kerrianna
02-29-2008, 02:50 PM
This is encouraging. Keep praying everyone. It really DOES work!

:happy:

SirTrey
02-29-2008, 02:59 PM
That's such great news....What a fighter he is!! So proud of him!! :)

Michelle-NC
02-29-2008, 03:05 PM
That is great to hear, and is good to see good news about him!

Cai
02-29-2008, 03:05 PM
He is such a fighter, isn't he? I love how he keeps fighting the ventilator - seems like something he would do. :happy: (well, and it's a good sign, because it means he's retained the ability to breathe on his own)

Taylor, we're all rooting for you!

Daintre
02-29-2008, 03:06 PM
I continue to pray for Taylor, he is for front in my thoughts. I wish I could do more, I also wish to thank those who are keeping us up to date.

keaton
02-29-2008, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the updates. I've been following this thread since the beginning. Sometimes when I don't know what to say I say nothing....well I still don't know what to say but I feel like I need him to know I'm pulling for him. And I care about him as a fellow brother and want him well really ,really soon. I miss him. What else can I say but I love ya, man! Hang in there!
Keaton:love::love:

CaptLex
02-29-2008, 03:11 PM
The good news.... Taylor is NOT brain dead.
That's terrific - this is my biggest fear. Thanks for posting that, Cai. :love:

C.J.
02-29-2008, 03:14 PM
His eyes opening is a great sign.

C'mon Taylor, you're doing great here man, keep it going! Thinking about and praying for you. :hugs:

- C.J.

ZenFrost
02-29-2008, 03:31 PM
Still in critical condition, but there is a glimmer of hope that seems to be glowing brighter... just don't give up bro. :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
02-29-2008, 03:31 PM
Go Taylor!!....we know you can do it!!, hopefully his eyes are still open when that CPK goes through the door, that would be the best!!

Adam
02-29-2008, 03:58 PM
thats great news he is opening his eyes and not brain dead you go Taylor again prove docs wrong :hugs:

waspookie6
02-29-2008, 04:03 PM
My hope is there are still a great many people from all over that are sending healing vibrations to Taylor. It must be working since Taylor has gone from [sic]"probably won't make it through the night" to "his eyes are blinking, EEG shows more brain activity".
:jumping:

Now for his body to heal as his brain has, sometimes it takes awhile but not impossible.
One thing to share: Feb 19, 1979 I was in the same place Taylor is. After defying every super doctor, surgeon and specialist they admitted something rather profound.

"We tend to stay guarded because we've seen this pattern before, like 70% chance of rain. It's like being a weather man - the possibility of rain because clouds are present then the sun breaks through and its nice out instead. We have to admit most of this is beyond what we do - it is up to the patient and something greater than us that keeps us being weather forecasters."

I've always kept that close and it gives me hope in what seems like the most dire cirumstances. Hope it does for Taylor and all who continue to keep him in positive thoughts.

Peace

Cai
02-29-2008, 04:10 PM
Ran across this today at random, and I thought it was fitting.

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune--without the words,
And never stops at all,

And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.

I've heard it in the chillest land,
And on the strangest sea;
Yet, never, in extremity,
It asked a crumb of me.

Emily Ann Brown
02-29-2008, 04:11 PM
Doctors sometimes are the dumbiest people.....my daughter was given less than 4 months with cancer.....when she dies 14 months later she was cancer free.

Taylor my sweetie.....GF and I are both holding you up before the Father daily. Show those doctors what kind of man they're dealing with !!!

Emily Ann

Syr_SwitchyGQ
02-29-2008, 04:19 PM
That's fantastic news!!! :D I'm so glad to hear that he's really fighting this... will continue to send positive energy his way along with the rest.

**Massive hugs**

CaptLex
02-29-2008, 04:49 PM

It works, and it sounds great, Benny. Very uplifting. :thumbsup: :hugs:

MJ
02-29-2008, 04:56 PM
wonderful news, keep fighting Taylor you can do it .. still praying for you .

Kieron Andrew
02-29-2008, 04:58 PM
Told you before and im gonna say it again just incase you missed it the first time Taylor...we got your back buddy, lean on our thoughts and wishes and come back to us buddy, you are wanted, needed and very much loved

wanttobejoe
02-29-2008, 05:00 PM
Good news. Go on Taylor, we know you can do it.

NateX
02-29-2008, 05:02 PM
Y'know, I've been silently reading this, as I don't know Taylor, but from where I stand, this just goes to show that good things do happen for those that truly deserve them. I have been, and will continue to keep Taylor in my thoughts until he's back out of that hospital bed and back up and around.

Melanie85
02-29-2008, 05:48 PM
Another update from Taylor's site:

We got some signs of hope today, everybody. It's too soon to tell about recovery but Taylor opened eyes today and was blinking... ALOT. Family was present and there seems to be more awareness such as choking and gagging on the tube. But the eyes were a BIG deal since they haven't been moving since admittance. They are doing dialysis today to expel toxins from the body so hopefully that will help a little.
We continue to pray and hope for the best! The EEG shows more brain activity than yesterday. The good news.... Taylor is NOT brain dead.

Please, keep prayers going and thanks so much for your support. Taylor is still VERY critical and they are still giving a poor prognosis, but to finally see some signs of life is a real encouragement.

I'm not good with words so
:Punch: :Punch: :Punch:
:cheer::GD::cheers::yippee::yahoo:
:Party2::rave:

Tamara Croft
02-29-2008, 05:56 PM
Great news from the update :dance:

We'll be throwing a home coming party soon :Party2:

You know we love you buddy, keep fighting... don't make me have to fly over there and bitch slap you :bs:

Ann D Bluebird
02-29-2008, 06:00 PM
C'mon Taylor we await your return to us, praying and hoping. :bw:
Let's hear some more good news tomorrow. please?

Tristan
02-29-2008, 06:11 PM
Wooooot!! That's right Taylor, you show those doctors how wrong they are and keep fighting your way back. Life's getting way too good for you to give up now. I'm praying for you night and day buddy.

Daintre
02-29-2008, 07:29 PM
I am hoping that all of the positive energy is making its way to Taylor, Keep fighting my friend. In my prayers and thoughts.

crunchysoda
02-29-2008, 08:50 PM
Wow I just saw this, Taylor you are in my thoughts and prayers.

It's good to hear the encouraging update. I believe that you can and will recover! Just keep holding on!!!

:love:

ChaosAngel
02-29-2008, 09:15 PM
I haven't been a member long but from what I've read Taylor is a treasure to know and have in your life. I wish I had been able to actually "speak" to him but hopefully I will still have the chance. I use my morning rituals to pray for his swift recovery and even my mom who's as religious as they come has asked people in her church to pray for him as well. Get well soon Taylor.

DanielMacBride
02-29-2008, 10:42 PM
OMG I am sitting here with tears of joy just running down My face for Taylor...I knew he would fight this!!! It's going to be a long hard road for him to recover but I KNOW he can do this and to see any kind of improvement like the last update within such a short time just proves that Taylor is a tough lil cookie and is not going to give up easily.

I am SO proud of My little brother for fighting so hard and am absolutely ECSTATIC that there are signs of life....I am still folding paper cranes and still in constant prayer that he will continue to improve, but the latest update tells Me our love and prayers are working and that Taylor is drawing on all that loving energy to help him get through this.

Daniel (off to do a short ritual of EXTREME gratitude for the latest news before resuming regular programming of prayer and origami!!!!) :D :D :D

Mariah
02-29-2008, 10:57 PM
pull through!!! I want to huggle you tylor some day :)

keris

Holly
02-29-2008, 11:53 PM
Stunningly great news! Taylor, sweetie, keep pressing on. We need you back here. :hugs:

xTwo_Of_Heartsx
02-29-2008, 11:59 PM
Taylor, I knew you were strong, bro!
Now, show those doctors they're wrong! We all know you can do this! Just keep fighting, man.. you've got it in you.. I know you do.

You're in my thoughts and prayers..
I can't wait to see your smiling face on camera again!

Love you lots!

- Dominic

boi_0h
03-01-2008, 12:00 AM
:yahoo: That's great news, still a long way to go, but improvement is always good. This definitely calls for a :dance: I guess all our :praying: and sending good thoughts/good vibes Taylor's way is paying off.

Huntress
03-01-2008, 12:06 AM
I have much to learn. Even after my many travels.
You have much to live for. Please get better and go forth.

Huntress

Sares
03-01-2008, 12:49 AM
Go Taylor! Keep fighting, buddy!

The news that he has been responding to the names of friends and to his dog, and that he has opened his eyes and blinked, is very good news indeed. It means that no matter what happens, right now he's most likely very much aware of how much he is loved. No wonder he's fighting so hard.

waspookie6
03-01-2008, 01:12 AM
I will continue to log in as often as possible to find out any news at all, so far the positive collective is working - WE can't give up and let anything make us stop a couple of times a day to send healing vibrations and prayers to Taylor.

For anyone who knows of a prayer chain please contact them and ask for their help. They do not care who it is for, they only care one of G-d's children is in need of help. I'll try to contact one of the Tribal Elders this weekend the - entire tribe participates in a collective healing energy celebration for Taylor.
Tis an amazing thing to be sure, we can't stop and let Taylor down.

:gh: :gh: :gh: :gh: :gh: :gh: :gh: :gh: :gh: :gh:

KrazyKat
03-01-2008, 01:24 AM
This is good news!! Open your eyes, Taylor!! Your CD family is smiling and holding there arms out to you for a big group hug!!

I know you can feel us holding your hand!! Keep it up, you'll make it!! :star:

kerrianna
03-01-2008, 03:47 AM
Taylor Allen Jon Anstrom, you are so cool!

Keep fighting back to us hon. :hugs:

*sneaks in and gives him a kiss* :<3:

Deborah Jane
03-01-2008, 04:25 AM
C,mon Taylor you can do it. We,re right here with you little brother waiting and praying for your return to us:hugs:

Devon James
03-01-2008, 07:27 AM
Oh boy, my dear Taylor. I'm out of words on this one. In my thoughts I'm holding you, I'm trying to give you the energy you need. You're such a nice guy, without you it wouldn't be the same...:<3:

Kieron Andrew
03-01-2008, 03:56 PM
Been thinking about you all day today Taylor....hoping no news is good news and that you are just resting for the big fight to come back to us soon :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
03-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Angie just posted this everyone.....he got Matthew Cruz :D

Taylor looks a little less puffy today due to dialysis. We were happy to see that when we came in today. They said dialysis causes a great deal of weariness so we're keeping that in mind.
Taylor rec'd a Cabbie today, so cute! We took it out of the box and described how it looked and then let Taylor feel the baby. I also put it up to the nose since the new ones smell like baby powder.
Thanks for sending it! Not much more to report on. We're still hoping for a miracle.....keep the prayers going.

SirTrey
03-01-2008, 04:26 PM
Oh, good, I'm glad to hear that Taylor has Matthew....:) I knew he was supposed to be there before three today, but it's always good to hear when you ship something that it actually GOT there...Good, now I can stop worrying about tracking it.....LOL He will be quite the souvenir of all of this when Taylor is better...and he IS going to get better...I believe that and I know you all do, too!

Adam
03-01-2008, 04:31 PM
glad it got to him ok Trey your nice to have sorted and sent that :hugs:

Tamara Croft
03-01-2008, 04:50 PM
I've been thinking about you today Taylor, I hope you're doing better and hearing our thoughts and prayers each day. I hope you like your new CPK :D Everytime you hold him, you'll know all of us here are thinking about you :hugs:

Tomorrow is a new day, time for you to get up buddy, we miss you here :love:

ZenFrost
03-01-2008, 04:52 PM
Trey, thank you for sending that. I'm glad that the last few updates have been positive, but the fact that he's still in critical condition is keeping him in my thoughts. :praying:

Sandra
03-01-2008, 05:02 PM
So pleased CPK arrived, hug him tight Taylor :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
03-01-2008, 05:04 PM
I hope you like your new CBK :D Everytime you hold him, you'll know all of us here are thinking about you :hugs:

So pleased CBK arrived, hug him tight Taylor :hugs:

uhhumm you girls better get it right before Taylor comes back and kicks ur arse's lol its CPK - Cabbage Patch Kid :heehee:

Tamara Croft
03-01-2008, 05:10 PM
uhhumm you girls better get it right before Taylor comes back and kicks ur arse's lol its CPK - Cabbage Patch Kid :heehee:I knew that dammit... typo :slap:

*waits for arse to be kicked*

:heehee:

Kieron Andrew
03-01-2008, 05:17 PM
I knew that dammit... typo :slap:

*waits for arse to be kicked*

:heehee:

dont forget to wave it in the air so he's got a clear shot! 62279

Sandra
03-01-2008, 05:19 PM
uhhumm you girls better get it right before Taylor comes back and kicks ur arse's lol its CPK - Cabbage Patch Kid :heehee:

Hey I have a job with two letters never mind three :D

Tamara Croft
03-01-2008, 05:29 PM
dont forget to wave it in the air so he's got a clear shot! 62279:shocked: lol!!!!

:kickbutt: :spank:

kerrianna
03-01-2008, 05:31 PM
Hey, if your nose is congested it sounds like Cabbage Batch Kid, so there! :tongueout

Thanks for sending that and some of this thread Trey. I think it was a brill idea and I hope it made Taylor smile in his heart.

Hang in there pal. We're with you all the way. :hugs:

Shelly Preston
03-01-2008, 05:32 PM
can we set up a webcam so we can see Taylor kick it

Kieron Andrew
03-01-2008, 05:34 PM
can we set up a webcam so we can see Talyor kick itheck i'll pay for live satelite if it gets him to do it

Tamara Croft
03-01-2008, 05:36 PM
heck i'll pay for live satelite if it gets him to do it

can we set up a webcam so we can see Taylor kick it:Pfft: gits... the pair of you... just you come over here :bitchslap:

Taylor will be doing his 'hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaa' on my ass lol

Kieron Andrew
03-01-2008, 05:37 PM
hey dont blame me or Shelly....Taylor KNOWS its all your fault :heehee:, and i bet he will tell you so too lol

Tamara Croft
03-01-2008, 05:39 PM
hey dont blame me or Shelly....Taylor KNOWS its all your fault :heehee:, and i bet he will tell you so too lolOh here we go again... always MY FAULT... dammit where's that T-Shirt...

KrazyKat
03-01-2008, 11:12 PM
:hugs:Kieron, thanks for the updates!! Love you, Bro!!

:hugs:Trey, thanks for sending the CPK, so happy he got it!!

Taylor, c'mon, man, let your body heal, come back to us!!:hugs:

dancinginthedark
03-02-2008, 07:49 AM
Taylor you're in my thoughts everyday & in my prayers every night. Sending positive stuff your direction lil' brother.

:praying:

:love:

dancin

PS~
Thanks guys for all those updates. :hugs::hugs:

Felix
03-02-2008, 08:12 AM
Any Knew news peeps can't stop thinking about the poor guy :hugs::hugs: Come on Taylor :love: xx Felix :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
03-02-2008, 09:11 AM
Any Knew news peeps can't stop thinking about the poor guy :hugs::hugs: Come on Taylor :love: xx Felix :hugs:

you can keep a check on his site yourself Felix, a few of us have the link...but no there isnt any news yet

CaptLex
03-02-2008, 09:15 AM
I think no news is good news. It's gonna take a while to recover from something like this, so I'm being patient . . . as much as I can.

You can do it, Taylor, we know you can. :hugs: :love:

Kieron Andrew
03-02-2008, 09:24 AM
I think no news is good news. It's gonna take a while to recover from something like this, so I'm being patient . . . as much as I can.

Yup me too...he had a day of dialysis, so hes gonna wiped out whilst they are administering that to him...but no doubt he will be quietly fighting his way back to us

SirTrey
03-02-2008, 12:47 PM
Hey!!! Awesome news!!! Angie just posted this on Taylor's site!!! And I am THRILLED to post it!!!! YAAAAAAYYY!!!!

Taylor is responding today! Yipeeeee! His eyes were opening and he was responding to yes and no questions with the head. He even tried to reach his hand over to mom to give a hug. Definitely alot of awareness going on.
Neesy and Andrew seem to be evoking alot of emotion and response so that is wonderful! We are so encouraged by this turn of events. Please keep praying though because he is very weak and still needing dialysis. Also, still has the breathing tube so not out of the woods yet! But, we're just so happy to see eyes moving and answering to direct questions by moving the head.
Thank you all so much for your continuing prayers. Our Heavenly Father is indeed very merciful and powerful.

Hugs! I'm so happy I feel like doing a little jig around the apartment!

Syr_SwitchyGQ
03-02-2008, 12:50 PM
I am soooooooooooooooooo happy to hear this!!! :jumping: I knew he'd fight this!

Ryan
03-02-2008, 12:50 PM
Hey!!! Awesome news!!! Angie just posted this on Taylor's site!!! And I am THRILLED to post it!!!! YAAAAAAYYY!!!!

That is just great news Trey, thanks for posting and keeping us updated! C'mon Taylor lil dude, we know you can fight this...We're all waiting for ya buddy.

Wendy me
03-02-2008, 01:27 PM
wicked cool ..... thanks for the update.....

Kieron Andrew
03-02-2008, 01:35 PM
YAY! that is totally fantastic!! See! we told you that you could do it Taylor!!....keep on fighting dude! we're all here waiting for you to come back to us....geez this boy is gonna get soooo fussed over when he comes back lol

Looks like he really wants to come back and kick Tamara's arse lol

Ann D Bluebird
03-02-2008, 01:45 PM
That's very good to hear!!! Thanks for letting us know. Keep it up Taylor! We're all here ready to welcome you back :hugs:

Joy Carter
03-02-2008, 01:45 PM
Just read this thread. I'm totaly with you Taylor. :hugs:

Mariah
03-02-2008, 02:04 PM
that's wonderful news!

keris

mistunderstood
03-02-2008, 03:07 PM
Go Taylor go you can do it.

Holly
03-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Excellent news! I'm baking you a lemon meringue pie... you better hurry back before Kieron eats the whole thing by himself!

Kieron Andrew
03-02-2008, 03:19 PM
Excellent news! I'm baking you a lemon meringue pie... you better hurry back before Kieron eats the whole thing by himself!
:eek:oooh! Lemon Meringue, one of my favourites too!, come on Taylor i'll save you a piece :D

Adam
03-02-2008, 03:25 PM
YAY thats great news woohoo go taylor go :hugs::)

Stargirl
03-02-2008, 03:27 PM
You certainly don't want to miss out on the joy of middle age. You can get away with just about anything, then. Trust Me. But, you have to arrive there, first.

ZenFrost
03-02-2008, 03:53 PM
That is excellent news. :bg:

Just keep fighting Taylor, we know you can get through this. :hugs:

Felix
03-02-2008, 04:46 PM
Thanx Trey for being so helpful means a lot right now :hugs: Great news about Taylor I shall keep sending him love and healing energy :hugs::hugs::hugs: xx Felix

KrazyKat
03-02-2008, 05:12 PM
:)Taylor, Man, you are the Bomb!! You are a survivor for sure, Dude!!

Sending all my love and strength! Feel my healing arms wrapping around you in pure "Kat" LOVE!!:hugs:

:jumping:

ZenFrost
03-02-2008, 05:44 PM
More good news :bg:...

Taylor was really communicating with us last visit. He is very uncomfortable with the respirator tube and wants it out NOW but it can't be taken out just yet. Hopefully they will pull it in the next couple of days.
Taylor is alert and responding well to our questions. Just needs to hang in there with the tube though. It is not too pleasant. We are all really happy today and so relieved! It's been a long, grueling, anxiety ridden week! But hopefully things will keep getting better from here on out.

Kieron Andrew
03-02-2008, 05:47 PM
More good news :bg:...

Thats our boy!....that is EXCELLENT news!!!

Abraxas
03-02-2008, 05:55 PM
Fantastic!
Sucks about the tube, though. Those things have to be incredibly uncomfortable.

SirTrey
03-02-2008, 06:00 PM
That is SUCH great news!! I knew he was going to pull through....SO proud of that boy!! :)

Adam
03-02-2008, 06:04 PM
Woooooooooooooohoooooooo Great News :) Im So Happy Hes Getting Better