PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Dress Blues

ambercd
04-26-2005, 01:30 PM
Well girls its almost June and you know what that means...Weddings. :D
And "Big Lots" Dept. Stores have some very pretty wedding dresses on sale for $99.00, some in white and some in pink. Dont know what size they were because they were sealed in plastic. So get out your garters and pettis and have a great time on your honeymoon :eek: . Bye, amber

Mia lynn
05-09-2005, 08:36 PM
Hi Amber

I'd love to be a June bride, I adore white satin and lace and esp when there's a cute bow in the back. Maybe he'd be willing to keep me in skirts.
I mean all bribes look sooo very adorable. All i have to do is to find Mr Right.
Hugs
Mia Lynn

TaylorAB
05-09-2005, 10:16 PM
Well girls its almost June and you know what that means...Weddings. :D
And "Big Lots" Dept. Stores have some very pretty wedding dresses on sale for $99.00, some in white and some in pink. Dont know what size they were because they were sealed in plastic. So get out your garters and pettis and have a great time on your honeymoon :eek: . Bye, amber

I went to a friend's wedding last month. She was gorgeous! I was so envious! She smiled from the time she was in the chapel until I said good bye to her at the reception. Oh, how I wish I could have been the bride!

Maria Louise
05-10-2005, 05:23 AM
I got married last September. About two months beforehand, I asked my wife-to-be what she was going to wear. She replied "Trousers, blouse and jacket".

I was seriously annoyed! Not only does she always[I] wear trousers but I wouldn't get to try on the dress! Cow! I must admit that her white lace underwear more than made-up for her inconsiderate dress-sense.

Sarah Ellis
05-10-2005, 05:57 PM
Just wish I could be a bride..... Maybe I will one day..
It must have been about 14 years ago I did some work training programme and I was sent to this shop to do the practical course... It was a Bridal Hire shop... Here I was, surrounded by all this gorgeous satin and silk... Just wish I could have tried some of it on..

Satin xxx

Mia lynn
05-10-2005, 09:06 PM
A good friend of mine got married a couple months ago, she looked lovely in her white satin gown. All brides look radiant, Pam sure did. I just wish I could have bee her maid of honor.
Hugs Mia Lynn :)